Quantcast

Author Topic: random question  (Read 219312 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: random question
« Reply #210 on: June 09, 2012, 09:08:25 pm »
This is kind of strange, but we're renting a house right now while we rent out the house we own.  I know that's kind of weird, but it's temporary.  Anyway, do you think the landlord will allow an RO system to be installed?  Is it pretty intrusive?  Can it be torn out pretty easily/cheaply?
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 09, 2012, 09:33:25 pm »
This is kind of strange, but we're renting a house right now while we rent out the house we own.  I know that's kind of weird, but it's temporary.  Anyway, do you think the landlord will allow an RO system to be installed?  Is it pretty intrusive?  Can it be torn out pretty easily/cheaply?
I dont know, this model has to have a hole drilled into the counter for the water supply to come out
my friend has a similar unit in her home, and it looks good, the RO unit takes up room under the sink, you should ask your landlord.
likely,they will allow it, if you leave it in after you leave...
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #211 on: June 09, 2012, 09:33:25 pm »

Quincy

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 09, 2012, 10:05:35 pm »
They are fairly simple to setup and can probably be done without much intrusion. The components, at least the one I have, there’s not much to it. All the filters and filter housing are screwed onto a thin piece of plywood (it’s all made of plastic so it is flimsy and light in weight. The installer just hung that on the wall in my garage next to my hot water heater. For the water source, he just tapped into the cold water line feeding the hot water heater. Once the water runs through the various filters it accumulates in a 4 gallon thin metal tank for storage. There is another line that will need to feed into a drain pipe. That’s the one that wastes about 6 gallons of tap water to filter 1 gallon RO water.

The way mine is set up is a line runs from the storage tank to my indoor refrigerator. If you have a fridge with water and ice, it’s easiest to just tap into its water feedline and you’re all set for drinking and ice cubes.

If you have room inside your house next to your fridge, you maybe able to put the tank and filters next to it. You just need access to tap a cold water line and a drain water line.
56yo, Pre  T level 239
Previous dosage 180mg T.cypionate weekly BW @ 1056 on 7th day of cycle
Previous dosage 100mg T.cypionate weekly BW @   414 on 7th day of cycle

Current dosage  140mg T.cypionate weekly

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2012, 12:37:44 am »
Hmmm.  Not much room by the frig.  But I really need to do something about that.  My conscious bothers me regarding my family because we usually now get organic vegetables - thank you Trader Joes' - but then I give everyone a nice big glass of water with clorine, hexavalent chromium, aluminum and a nice dose of pharmaceuticals to round out the whole chemical cocktail...
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2012, 12:37:44 am »

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 10, 2012, 01:22:25 am »
Hmmm.  Not much room by the frig.  But I really need to do something about that.  My conscious bothers me regarding my family because we usually now get organic vegetables - thank you Trader Joes' - but then I give everyone a nice big glass of water with clorine, hexavalent chromium, aluminum and a nice dose of pharmaceuticals to round out the whole chemical cocktail...
now you sound like the people in my family,everything gives you cancer, just enjoy life
you do what you can with what you have, when your enviroment changes to allow you o do more to prevent them from possibly having bad health, then change, otherwise, be content with what are doing currently. otherwise the stress will getcha!
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

Cronos

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2012, 10:42:51 pm »
I agree with watchn. Their is only so much we can do for ourselves and families. The fact is we live in a very toxic country so we have to do the best we can with what we've got and leave it at that.
“ALL I’M TRYING TO DO IS WIPE OUT HEART DISEASE, DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, AND OBESITY- NATHAN PRITIKIN

Protocol
Test Cyp 70mg sun/wed total 140mg/week IM
Hcg 500iu mon/Thursday
Anastrozole .125mg mon/thur

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2012, 10:45:11 pm »
Agreed guys.  Didn't mean to imply otherwise.  But adding an RO system is not that involved or expensive, so I was just trying to say that I should just do it...

Cronos

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 11, 2012, 12:03:50 am »
Ok gotcha Peak. Probably should of payed a little more attention and not read into what you said as much.
“ALL I’M TRYING TO DO IS WIPE OUT HEART DISEASE, DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, AND OBESITY- NATHAN PRITIKIN

Protocol
Hcg 500iu mon/Thursday

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #218 on: June 11, 2012, 05:46:21 am »
I tend to joke around too much - probably shouldn't!

No, I think most people can manage environmental exposures fairly well.  It takes a little money, though, which admittedly some people don't have accesss to.  You have to fight technology with technology at times and that can take some cash...

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 11, 2012, 07:52:51 am »
I agree with watchn. Their is only so much we can do for ourselves and families. The fact is we live in a very toxic country so we have to do the best we can with what we've got and leave it at that.

it's watchntv
how lazy do you have to be not to spell someones name right?

Cronos

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 11, 2012, 11:13:14 am »
Really... You don't have to be a douche. It's the same way I just say Peak instead of Peak T. It just doesn't work at all with your name ok. Next time I'll probably just say W and piss you off even more. Don't ever call me lazy.

Protocol
Hcg 500iu mon/Thursday

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 11, 2012, 12:12:45 pm »
Really... You don't have to be a douche. It's the same way I just say Peak instead of Peak T. It just doesn't work at all with your name ok. Next time I'll probably just say W and piss you off even more. Don't ever call me lazy.
I didn't call you anything, I described your actions. 
ESL?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 12:14:22 pm by watchntv »

Cronos

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 11, 2012, 01:04:10 pm »
Either way it came off in the way I read it. Personally I don't think that it's lazy. It's just something I do to some peoples names whether that's bad or not. I do apologize for my reaction though. Woke up on the wrong side of bed so everything is making me angry. So again sorry.

Protocol
Hcg 500iu mon/Thursday

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 11, 2012, 06:21:47 pm »
Either way it came off in the way I read it. Personally I don't think that it's lazy. It's just something I do to some peoples names whether that's bad or not. I do apologize for my reaction though. Woke up on the wrong side of bed so everything is making me angry. So again sorry.
the same occurence happens in real life
say you introduce yourself to someone, "HI, I'm Barry"

oh hi, Bar, what's up?

what do you call that?  you said your name is Barry, the person has changed your name to something that isnt your name

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 18, 2012, 12:07:23 am »
I know microwave popcorn,with the (PFOA) that vaporizes and disperses onto your popcorn when you heat it in the microwave, is bad for you/penis.
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Processed_Foods
but what about air popped popcorn?

Serving Size
3 cups (24.0 g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1.1g
Saturated Fat 0.1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
Monounsaturated Fat .3g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 2mg

Total Carbohydrates 18.7g
Dietary Fiber 3.5g
Sugars 0.2g

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #224 on: June 18, 2012, 12:07:23 am »