Quantcast

Author Topic: Nebido - Testoviron  (Read 4158 times)

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Nebido - Testoviron
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2018, 08:58:37 am »
... The Cardiologist tried to tell me Testosterone won't help on the erection department, had to tell him about it since he asked me for my meds...

Which shows how little he knows. I could barely function with low T, but have almost a perfect track record since dialing in TRT. Even though there are many other possible causes of erection issues, low T is one that should be considered.

Vitamin B12 deficient = low Libido or low Test?.....

Some web sources are claiming a B12-testosterone link, but I haven't seen anything definitive.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2018, 03:14:45 pm »
Suppose I wanted to get off androgel (timing is one thing, that I could somehow live with. But that smell of alcohol is crap), and where given the options of Test E every 2-3 weeks ore Test U every 2 - 3 Weeks I should go with Test U ?

Hope my Urologist gives his ok for Nebido quarterd every 2 - 3 weeks....

In case not what then? Test E every 2 - 3 weeks and see what happens? Kinda want to get a direction. And trying to stay away from self injection... personal thing  ??? Well, let's just say I have a history of addiction and am sober (or clean) since 13 Years and 4 months...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 03:44:07 pm by Mr.Jim »
Nebido - Testosterone Undecanoate 250mg@14 days IM
Supplement stack:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Sustained Relase
Dr. Best Natural Brain Enhancers
Magnesium / Zinc eod / Vitamin B
Vitamin D3 10000 IU
Losartan 50mg twice per day

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2018, 03:14:45 pm »

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2018, 05:24:25 pm »
Suppose I wanted to get off androgel (timing is one thing, that I could somehow live with. But that smell of alcohol is crap), and where given the options of Test E every 2-3 weeks ore Test U every 2 - 3 Weeks I should go with Test U ?

Hope my Urologist gives his ok for Nebido quarterd every 2 - 3 weeks....

In case not what then? Test E every 2 - 3 weeks and see what happens? Kinda want to get a direction. And trying to stay away from self injection... personal thing  ??? Well, let's just say I have a history of addiction and am sober (or clean) since 13 Years and 4 months...

Testosterone undecanoate is the way to go. Testosterone enanthate that infrequently would be awful. The half life is about four days, so you would be on a terrible hormonal roller coaster. After each injection you might feel decent or even hyper the first few days, then estradiol could dominate, causing some symptoms, and then you'd crash for a couple weeks, with other symptoms.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2018, 02:15:16 am »
As for Plan B. What happens if the Doc says no to injecting the Nebido 4 times instead of 1 ?
Supplement stack:
Vitamin D3 10000 IU

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2018, 02:15:16 am »

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2018, 04:39:58 am »
As for Plan B. What happens if the Doc says no to injecting the Nebido 4 times instead of 1 ?

Probably not as bad as enanthate every two to three weeks, but you'll still likely have excessive hormone levels early in the cycle and inadequate levels later on. I would see if the doctor understands that with your below-average SHBG you will probably experience a below-average half life with any of the testosterone esters, and this is a reason for injecting more often.

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2018, 05:18:08 am »
Doc gave his ok for Nebido 1ml (250mg) every 2 Weeks.

Getting the first one now...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 05:59:17 am by Mr.Jim »
Supplement stack:
Vitamin D3 10000 IU

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2018, 06:25:06 am »
That's good news. Let us know how it goes...

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2018, 07:10:40 am »
Most definitely ;)

Getting the second injection in 2 weeks then probably 2 x 3 weeks because Christmas and New Year coming up. Going to ask how they're vacation is. Otherwise I would go 3 x 1 and 1 x 4... figure that would be a bit long...

Maby, later on, I can work up to 1 every 3 Weeks. But we will see. First 2 vails are going for 1 x 2 weeks.

Left some blood for hematocrit and other values. After the first course (4ml) I might request T, E2 and SHBG. They wanted to do that today but I did not see a point in it since I am switched protocols.

He even let me keep the Androgel ;)

I figure, since it looks like I am primary, Clomid would not be a option? Since LH was normal but T low...
Supplement stack:
Vitamin D3 10000 IU

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2018, 09:21:37 am »
Primary hypogonadism is relatively rare compared to secondary. A single upper-range LH reading is not grounds for a definitive diagnosis. Several above-range values would be more strongly suggestive—along with the low T. The way to tell for sure is with an hCG stimulation test, though a Clomid trial can also be revealing.

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2018, 02:14:21 pm »
I feel Amazing almost like Superman  ;D ;D ;D

Calmer mind..

That aside more bloat after eating which is not so good..

...and some "wet" dreams...but that could be coincidence... Maby I will ad a pump androgel here and there towards the end of the first 2 injections....

Not sure about libido, but definitely not less... Will go with the flow

All in all a boost compared to the gel. But I will not state % yet. Will wait a few more days.
As for the injection, it seems like the zinc is necessary. I skipped it yesterday and a somewhat low feeling today that left once I suplementet it again.

As for Iodine, would it hurt to supplement with the daily RDA? Will ask for testing next week (iodine deficiency).

Glad I can just live my life without having to worry about the routine, shower, gel, hour later lotion...

By the way, since I added Vitamin B12 and C it's almost like I sleep with an errection all the time. I'm sure it's not the whole sleep ;)  ;D but every time I wake up it's either a brick or half ...since I added both at the same time I dunno which one did it... So those are permant in my stack I would say  ;D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 02:45:35 pm by Mr.Jim »
Supplement stack:
Vitamin D3 10000 IU

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2018, 05:53:36 pm »
Most likely it's fine to take an RDA of iodine. I do and it's really helped with cold tolerance.

With TRT I have periods off and on when nocturnal erections seem ever-present. So it's not necessarily the vitamins, and it may not end up being all the time.

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2018, 04:07:43 am »
Your right could also be the T. Didn't think of that connection because it seemed more often with starting the Vitamins. :) but I also just started TRT.

Cold tolerance is one issue looking weight another. Since I went on vacation I am stuck at 198lbs, with fluctuation. So maby it's T plus swimming building up some fitness (Didn't want to say muscle). Or thyroid. I cut out sodas (besides 1 to meals) and haven't went anywhere with that, in past that was good for about 6-7lbs..

Not really worried about it though.... Not as important as other things...

Probably will add some Kyolic Garlic to the stack. Since I'm on Vitamin C anyway... Waiting for BP med though and where I end up at. Supposedly garlic lowers BP also .
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 04:22:28 am by Mr.Jim »
Supplement stack:
Vitamin D3 10000 IU

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2018, 07:14:49 am »
Libido still there, not as strong as it used to be (back in the day) but hey let's give it some time to build up in the system. Its stronger than on Androgel 1.62 though. Compared pre TRT it's defiantly a huge increase, but the response down below is still delayed or not there...

As for function (erection) still takes time to get up (masturbating) but see above (I would say), time to build up and resolve.

Night time erections less. But some wild dreams here and there (3 in one week)

Thinking of loosing some weight, and further buying a mixer and making a vegetable/fruit smothy instead of eating what i do besides the main meals.

Also found this thread:
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=8252.msg71431#msg71431

So the supplement stack is up to the test again...  And I am not sure if should just leave it the way it is until the full benefits kick in and then change or change now. Input appreciated. Because the guy in the post has a point: All those supps? Really?

Then if I drop supps, I would keep the Vitamin B12 (obviously) Vitamin C (really helps my mood) and Zinc (just because I think it's important on TRT but open to input)

....and add the NO Stack for the erections as long as needed. The dosage (on the label) says 4g L-Arginine HCL and 160mg Pycnogenol. Since I have Vitamin C in the mix I probably will start off at 2/3 of that dose. Should I wait until I start the BP Med (gotta call tomorrow again) or does it not matter?

Then I just bought some Shower gel with 0% Silicone / 0% Paraffin / 0% Parabens / 0% dyes i  it to lower the xenoestrogen load:
https://womeninbalance.org/2012/10/26/xenoestrogens-what-are-they-how-to-avoid-them/
Page for women but hey endocrine disruptor is a endocrine disruptor....and I gotta start somewhere ...

Last but not least: After how many 250mg/2 Weeks shots should I retest T / E2 and SHBG ?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 07:37:20 am by Mr.Jim »
Supplement stack:
Vitamin D3 10000 IU

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2018, 07:44:05 am »
... After how many 250mg/2 Weeks shots should I retest T / E2 and SHBG ?

Here's the drawback to T undecanoate, as it could be several months to stabilize. I think I would test sooner though, say after a couple months, to ensure that T/E2 are not already going too high. If so you could cut the dose. But if numbers are still on the low side then you'd wait a couple more months to see where they end up.

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2018, 07:48:40 am »
Ok thanks. I figure I will do the first test after the 6. shot, before the 7. just to see what's up...
Supplement stack:
Vitamin D3 10000 IU

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2018, 07:48:40 am »