Quantcast

Author Topic: Nebido - Testoviron  (Read 4207 times)

shattered dreams

• View Profile
Re: Nebido - Testoviron
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2018, 08:08:45 am »
Now is a good brand and it has the 200mcg you need.   The other vitamin has 55mcg, so I would just get a 100mcg selenium supplement with it.

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2018, 04:46:10 pm »
Don't know about the benefits of the second shot, I "think" it's not the same as after first shot but there is to many variables right now. Will report on that subject after a few more shots... and fine tuning (atm I'm reducing again) my supplements to a minimum as I think I felt better with less.

But I stumbled across this while researching natural AI's:
https://www.pureencapsulations.com/resveratrol-extra.html
What do you guys think?

And I quit coffee (see the other thread) so it'll be a while, I think, before I have some positive news  ;D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 04:50:21 pm by Mr.Jim »
Nebido - Testosterone Undecanoate 250mg@14 days IM

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2018, 04:46:10 pm »

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2018, 05:32:17 am »
Getting my 3rd shot tomorrow  8)

Not sure what to attribute it too (quitting coffee / the new B-complex with Choline and Insositol or TRT or combo of all. I think last one) but libido is steadily returning plus slight to medium response in the toolbox when I see a (nice ;) )woman in bikini while swimming..

Will Change out the erection / NO-Stack for Doctors Best Brain Enhancers (added GPC and PS) and my old L-Arginine / Pycnogenol Stack (Andromol) + the Vitamin C

Plus I probably will go 12 days with the next shot (holidays coming up and I think the option of going 3 weeks instead of 12 days is too long.

Labs at the end of the 8 shot or as suggested by the doc.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 05:41:24 am by Mr.Jim »

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2018, 01:20:15 pm »
Havent forgotten the forum and this thread. Just don't have any labs yet.
Doc says at the end of the 8. shot, so 4 more to go.

So far I can't say how I feel because my and my girl broke up 2 weeks ago :(
But I have no hard feelings. Better that way for both of us...
Problem is we still live together and finding a place shortly before Christmas is a pain.

As soon as there are labs I will post them

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2018, 01:20:15 pm »

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2018, 07:00:02 pm »
Sorry to learn the relationship didn't work out. But hopefully TRT will...
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2019, 02:41:58 pm »
Good thing is I can test around with women now :D

So I figured I would take some dollars and go have some sex  8) protected that is  ;) since sex drive has been annoying since the break up  ::)

And what should I say.... Took a while, meaning compared to back in the day when "little" man would stand up right away with a (nice) naked woman in front of him he needed some stimulation  and bam...Brick... and let's go... I was even in for a second round but I guess I was to eager there cause I couldn't orgasm so I quit and after some chat went my ways smiling

That is it for the good news...

Then I "finally" got my BP med. But it killed my sex drive and little man after a few days (1-2 weeks it was gone) as I was adjusting the dosage after monitoring BP. The med was a ACE-inhibitor called Ramipril, after some Google search I just quit it as I was not going to accept that after all the work on bringing little man back.

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/ramipril-sexual-problems--23098

Talked to the doc about it and presented my research plus alternatives and got switched to generic Losartan which is a angiotensin receptor blocker and does not list any sexual related side effects and a promising study further below

https://www.healthline.com/health/losartan/oral-tablet#about

Study:

https://www.verywellhealth.com/cozaar-also-improves-sexual-function-2966814

After taking the last Ramipril wensday morning and then just quitting after finding what I did i have been on Losartan since Friday with sex drive and little man returning the next day (today) still not where it was but if I have learned something then it is patience :D I know I am on the right way as by how I feel.

Then again when I went to have fun I had gotten my T shot a day prior and this time I got my T shot Thursday. Might be related but I recall sex drive dropping the next day after starting Ramipril.

So more likely it was the BP med since breake up I haven't had problems masturbating and keeping it up. Ramipril ---> Problems masturbating and keeping it up :(

Check back later  :)

Got my 6th shot thuersday. 2 more to go (28 days) and I'll have blood drawn. Hope there is good news cause I'm fed up with having to research and shit ... but in the end anything that will bring little man back :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 02:44:19 pm by Mr.Jim »

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2019, 03:43:27 pm »
Interesting update. It's good you were able to establish cause and effect right away with the blood pressure medicine. Hopefully smoother sailing ahead...
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2019, 07:42:10 am »
So had fun again for a few bucks (well you know...) no Sildenfil needed but still erection does not come as quick as it used to... Guess it needs some more building up in my system (Nebido) plus some more confidence on my part (still thinking to much about the tool instead of enjoying)

Anyway I went to get blood drawn today and my Doc was not there so the nurse postponed it until she can have a talk with him (about who pays for the bloods). So I got my 9th shot (250mg) today...

I have some other bloods from Oct 2018 and I hope for some input:

FT3 3.50 pg/ml Reference 2.1 - 4.3
FT4 1.43 ng/dl Reference 0.93 - 1.70
TSH 2.54 ulU/ml Reference 0.27 - 4.20

Glucose 106 mg/dl Ref 55 - 99

Cholesterol Total 243 mg/dl Ref <200
HDL-Cholesterol 50 mg/dl Ref >60
LDL-Cholesterol 167 mg/dl Ref <115

What do you guys think?

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2019, 09:18:07 am »
Thyroid numbers look ok to me, but that's not my forte. Ideally you'd like fasting glucose to be 80-90. Have you measured A1c? This gives an average over weeks to months. If it's also a little high then you might work on bringing it down. Cholesterol needs work: Diet? Exercise?

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2019, 10:18:44 am »
Diet is meh at the moment, just moved and don't have a Kitchen :( waiting for delivery in  like 7 weeks....

But other than that I don't have the best diet :D

HbA1c i. EDTA-blood (NGSP) 5.73% Ref 4.8 - 5.9

HBA1c i. EDTA-blood (IFCC) 39.1 mmol/mol Ref 29.0 - 41.0

Exercise 0 at the moment :(

BP is down to 130/87 or 134/80 depending on when I measure, sometimes 140/97 and 121/80. Just upped the dose to 2 x 50mg Losartan 1 after waking/or noon other approx 12 hours later... So it needs some more building up (takes up to 4 weeks to show full effect)

Got out of swimming and need to work my way back in there....
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 10:29:14 am by Mr.Jim »

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2019, 04:11:14 am »
Ok talked to the Doc, bloods are back more details when I get them in the mail. I had Test / Estradiol E2 / SHBG / and prolactin checked. Here is T and E

Total Testosterone 550ng/dl
Estradiol E2 36 (Ref Max 46 or so) more detail later.

Waiting for SHBG and Prolactin

Protocol Nebido Testosterone Undecanoat 250mg(1ml)@14 Days. Blood was drawn before the next shot wich was 16 Days due to getting the last one after 12 Days...

Erection could be better after having fun last week... duration and "speed" used to jump up right away back in the day (hey that rymes lol).

Takes some more time for libido and erections to intensify right ?

But I think 550 trough value is not that bad given where I started out (i believe 270) at for now

What to do next? Wait ? Or get some more bloods 2 days after the shot ?

By the way because being very cold sensitive and having trouble looking weight I started with 200microgram Iodine. Thoughts ? Safe?
There's too much info online for me to sort out  :-\
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 04:55:19 am by Mr.Jim »

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2019, 06:44:33 am »
As you say, 550 ng/dL is fine for trough testosterone. Although it would be interesting to know peak values, I think it's hard to predict when that occurs. I would just wait to see if there are further improvements. Did I already give you this link about the timing of things? Onset of effects of testosterone treatment and time span until maximum effects are achieved

I think 200 mcg/day is a conservative and safe dose of iodine. I take 225 mcg myself.

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2019, 09:14:52 am »
Thanks for the link Mate, I'll check it out asap :)

I'll probably get a few more shots and then have T measured 2 days after the shot. Right now I am feeling like superman again lol

But I am on a tight budget due to moving and buying a kitchen and bed and stuff..., that's why I am waiting.. bloods cost about a 100 bucks every time. (Not much but other prios at the moment)

What do you think about E2? Probably ok or you would have mentioned it :)

Edit: from the link, do they measure after reaching steady state or after starting trt in general ?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 09:27:31 am by Mr.Jim »

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2019, 10:47:49 am »
I'm withholding judgment on your estradiol until I see your SHBG. But if you're feeling good then it's fine, regardless.

Mr.Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2019, 04:15:57 am »
Should have them in the next day or 2  :)

Started writing a small journal:
Date of shot
Day 1 outlook on life / libido / erection
Day 2
Day 3
Etc

Maby I will get some insight on whether or not to shorten the intervals down to 12 days.

Right now I feel amazing, wich started right after the shot and peaked 1 Day after, I rember last shot was wow on the libido (2 - 3 days later) and feeling amazing.. but it drops the further I go in. So I want to know what day that is.

Another question: Supposedly there is supposed to be a booster shot when starting Nebido, since I already had it when I started the full 4ml then the booster 7 weeks later then blood and then switched to andro gel 1.62 for 3 weeks (8 weeks after the booster) I opted not to get a booster with the Nebido quarter split this time.

Could that extend things for reaching steady state? I know without monitoring blood it would be hard to tell but it is just something that came to mind... had my 10th shot past Monday. Come to mind that is 20 Weeks, so I am half way in. Time to relax again and let things happen  8)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 04:19:56 am by Mr.Jim »

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2019, 04:15:57 am »