Quantcast

Author Topic: Dr. John Crisler has passed away  (Read 1099 times)

Roguejim

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 07:02:17 pm by Cataceous »

Roguejim

• View Profile
Re: Dr. John Crisler has passed away
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 07:46:08 pm »
I just wanted to add that if you listen to Dr. Nichols recounting the very recent conversation and reconciliation he had with Dr. Crisler, you will get a very good understanding of what Dr. Crisler was like as a person. 

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 07:46:08 pm »

Joe Sixpack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 08:11:29 pm »
Oh no.  This is a big loss for men's health.  Dr. C was one of those guys who was always moving men's health forward.  Horrible news, especially for his clients and patients. 
Protocol: 25 mg T Cyp + 25 IU HCG M,W,F + 2 clicks T Cream + 15mg DHEA + 15mg Pregnenalone daily.
12/2018 test results: TT: 1054 ng/dL (264-916), FT: 17.2 pg/mL (7.2-24), E2: 21.6 pg/mL sensitive (8.0-35.0)

HRD LVN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 10:50:13 pm »
Thanks Jim, I just logged on to see if someone posted the news.
Dr C used to be a member of the Defy team I wonder if the folks at Defy might know any details they would be willing to share?
This man was way to young.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 11:34:08 pm by HRD LVN »

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 10:50:13 pm »

DanMac

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 01:28:11 am »
I wish his whole family Sincerely all the very most comfort in this moment.
New protocol,  75mg twice weekly E5D of Sustanon

30+ year old Male from UK,  5 foot 9 1/2 tall. current weight 154  pounds, Heaviest Weight 185 Pounds,  BF % unchecked for long while.

R2D2

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 02:30:39 am »
This is terrible news. My sincere sympathies go out to his family.

Sean Mosher

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 09:20:35 am »
Incredible pioneer in the field of interventional endocrinology.
He was always very generous with his time on the boards/forums.
I personally have learned a tremendous amount just from listening to him explain this stuff.
Truly a great man.
Patient Liaison
http://www.PrimeBody.com (CODE: PEAKTVIP for 10% Discount)
[Site Sponsor]

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

Dr Justin Saya, MD

• View Profile
    • Defy Medical
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 10:01:17 am »
Devastating to say the least. I am at a loss for words and still in shock since receiving the sad news.

Dr Crisler was a friend, a colleague, a team member for Defy in the past, and a “patient” under my care for his personal hormone treatment. He was a great man, great physician, and a true visionary. I’ll always cherish the knowledge and wisdom we shared. Such a tragedy.
Lead Physician & Medical Director
http://www.defymedical.com

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Comments on this forum do not constitute or establish a physician-patient relationship. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 11:10:17 am »
It's hard to accept that such a vibrant contributor to the TRT community is suddenly gone. It's harder still coming at the one-year anniversary of the loss of this site's founder, Curt Moyer, aka PeakT. May their legacies live on in all of us.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

test82

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2019, 01:06:55 pm »
This is really shocking news. I just got email from defy medical and couldn’t believe what I just read. I had to re-read multiple times to come to terms with the news.  Big loss for TRT community. Prayers for his friends and family. May his soul Rest In Peace.

Roguejim

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2019, 09:28:43 am »
Devastating to say the least. I am at a loss for words and still in shock since receiving the sad news.

Dr Crisler was a friend, a colleague, a team member for Defy in the past, and a “patient” under my care for his personal hormone treatment. He was a great man, great physician, and a true visionary. I’ll always cherish the knowledge and wisdom we shared. Such a tragedy.

I'm now getting reports that his death was self-inflicted?  Any truth to these reports? 

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2019, 10:53:18 am »
I'm now getting reports that his death was self-inflicted?  Any truth to these reports?

The transcript of the SHR podcast seems to confirm it, a little after the [00:45:00] mark.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

nelsonvergel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DiscountedLabs
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2019, 01:30:17 pm »
Here is info about his memorial service:

My Dear Friends & Colleagues,

A visitation for Dr. John Crisler DO will be held Tuesday January 22nd and another before the Wednesday January 23rd service at  Palmer Bush Jensen Funeral Home, in Holt, Michigan.

We don't know the exact service times at this moment but will update you once the family meets with the funeral home tomorrow.

The family is asking that in lieu of flowers people contribute in John's name to American Heart Association and The Humane Society, Lansing MI chapter.

AHA donation link: https://www2.heart.org/site/SPageNavigator/donatenow_heart.html

The Humane Society link: https://cahs-lansing.org/

Link to Palmer Bush Jensen Funeral Home  : https://goo.gl/maps/mFUqDP8q2ro

Airport:
Capital Region International Airport  https://goo.gl/maps/UrnqsqXpinS2

Hotel near the funeral home:
Causeway Bay Lansing Hotel https://goo.gl/maps/UTS3ZUiUKUy

It is my intention to arrive Tuesday evening January 22nd and depart Wednesday evening, January 23rd.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Rob
Author, Built to Survive & Testosterone: A Man's Guide
Founder of ExcelMale.com and DiscountedLabs.com

electrify

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2019, 01:28:04 am »
Wow I had no idea until I just randomly checked  here right now to see what was up as Im not here aa often these days.

RIP Dr Crisler.  Your work and forum was definitely instrumental in advancing the knowledge of HRT and was very useful in my (and many others’) journey as well although I never directly was your patient.

Edit: :( Oh man once I figured out the reason was not what I assumed I feel really sad.....
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 01:37:18 am by electrify »

nelsonvergel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DiscountedLabs
Message for Dr Crisler's Patients from Defy Medical
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2019, 02:21:16 pm »
Defy will help any patients in need of a refill in addition to providing a seamless transition to the care of Defy providers who will maintain Dr Crisler's legacy in their treatment. That Dr Saya had a great relationship with Dr Crisler and they learned alit from each other. Dr Crisler felt that his protocols would remain intact under Dr Saya since they are aligned with their patient treatment. Defy is committed to helping his patients by offering:

- Active patients will be provided a courtesy refill with a 10% discount off medications. This will help out those in immediate need of a refill.

- They will have 90 days to get there physical exams, bloodwork, and in person, consultation establish which Defy will also discount.

Contact Defy at
Defy Medical Centers
Author, Built to Survive & Testosterone: A Man's Guide
Founder of ExcelMale.com and DiscountedLabs.com

Peak Testosterone Forum

Message for Dr Crisler's Patients from Defy Medical
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2019, 02:21:16 pm »