Quantcast

Author Topic: Milk and dairy  (Read 303 times)

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Milk and dairy
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2019, 04:43:00 am »
The more I read about milk and wheat the more I get confused.

I think these media-induced food phobias are obscuring the most helpful, though more mundane dietary advice: aim for a widely-varied diet with a strong emphasis on whole foods. This means avoiding added sweeteners, added oils and refined carbohydrates.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)óSHBG ~30 nmol/L

Joe Sixpack

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2019, 06:15:51 pm »

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4809873/

I had no idea wheat could increase prolactin levels ( less dopamine?)
Itís loaded with exomorphins
Had no idea that gluten was similar with casein
Besides gluten, wheat has thousands of other proteins
And a lot more fact. Wow

Anyone here quit the wheat?
I quit wheat and oats a while ago.  I didn't really notice feeling much better until I cut out almost all carbohydrate.  My gut seems much happier if I stay below 50g of carbs a day.

BTW, that study you found is excellent.  Very interesting reading.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 06:19:49 pm by Joe Sixpack »
Protocol: 25 mg T Cyp + 25 IU HCG M,W,F + 2 clicks T Cream + 15mg DHEA + 15mg Pregnenalone daily.
12/2018 test results: TT: 1054 ng/dL (264-916), FT: 17.2 pg/mL (7.2-24), E2: 21.6 pg/mL sensitive (8.0-35.0)

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2019, 06:15:51 pm »

frcs

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2019, 08:23:04 pm »
I never paid to much attention to the gluten free mania.
But last days I read so much that even this gluten free gang is right just by 20% of the health effects I have to think twice. I quit bread for a day and next day was crash and burn. Same as milk. I think I have to tapper off bread with the help of a good gluten free one, which I tasted some in the past and they were all like rubber or near that.

Oats came to my mind. I cant quit oats. My god, that aroma.
I got to quit some of these foods as an experiment but Iím not in the right mindset.
I am eating much less salt, a bit hard in the beggining but itís on.

For breakfast what options there are?
What do you eat? I need the solid part of a breakfast but not bananas. I need something crumble.
An old friend told me, hey I eat soup. Really? Soup for breakfast? Iím going to kill myself ahah.
Lunch, dinner and mid morning snack is very easy for me, I eat mostly meat, fish and veggies, soups, salads.
Breakfast is the hardest part. Damn
In winters, at weekends and cold nights if I go out to bed late I like to eat from
time to time a bit of cooked oats with milk. Itís that little confort bite.
I dont touch in alchool, except red wine 2 or 3 times a week, 2 glasses.
15 years ago I drank a bottle of vodka each weekend. Most of my pals drink alchool like teens and they are not sick, maybe one. They all look old though. I lost the pleasure of being drunk.
My sin is milk and bread, some desserts once or twice a week.
This stuff on casomorphines and gluteomorphines are on my mind.
Not easy.

Joe Sixpack

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2019, 08:49:23 pm »
I never paid to much attention to the gluten free mania.
But last days I read so much that even this gluten free gang is right just by 20% of the health effects I have to think twice. I quit bread for a day and next day was crash and burn. Same as milk. I think I have to tapper off bread with the help of a good gluten free one, which I tasted some in the past and they were all like rubber or near that.

Oats came to my mind. I cant quit oats. My god, that aroma.
I got to quit some of these foods as an experiment but Iím not in the right mindset.
I am eating much less salt, a bit hard in the beggining but itís on.

For breakfast what options there are?
What do you eat? I need the solid part of a breakfast but not bananas. I need something crumble.
An old friend told me, hey I eat soup. Really? Soup for breakfast? Iím going to kill myself ahah.
Lunch, dinner and mid morning snack is very easy for me, I eat mostly meat, fish and veggies, soups, salads.
Breakfast is the hardest part. Damn
In winters, at weekends and cold nights if I go out to bed late I like to eat from
time to time a bit of cooked oats with milk. Itís that little confort bite.
I dont touch in alchool, except red wine 2 or 3 times a week, 2 glasses.
15 years ago I drank a bottle of vodka each weekend. Most of my pals drink alchool like teens and they are not sick, maybe one. They all look old though. I lost the pleasure of being drunk.
My sin is milk and bread, some desserts once or twice a week.
This stuff on casomorphines and gluteomorphines are on my mind.
Not easy.
Most days I don't eat breakfast, but when I do, that's when I eat my spinach.  2-3 tablespoons of butter make spinach taste fantastic!  I used to eat a lot of eggs, but after a while I noticed that made my stomach churn for hours after eating them. 
Protocol: 25 mg T Cyp + 25 IU HCG M,W,F + 2 clicks T Cream + 15mg DHEA + 15mg Pregnenalone daily.
12/2018 test results: TT: 1054 ng/dL (264-916), FT: 17.2 pg/mL (7.2-24), E2: 21.6 pg/mL sensitive (8.0-35.0)

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2019, 08:49:23 pm »

frcs

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2019, 09:13:42 pm »
2 or 3 tablespoons or teaspoons?
I cant eat that amount of butter 😁

frcs

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2019, 11:21:59 am »
Found a lab near with some urine tests that are not requested often. Even the receptionist didnít know them. Casomorphin and gliadorphin. I want to see my levels next week maybe. Insurance does not pay them so 50 eur each.

Joe Sixpack

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2019, 05:25:53 pm »
2 or 3 tablespoons or teaspoons?
I cant eat that amount of butter 😁
Tablespoons my friend.  I am on a high fat/low carb diet.  I put butter on everything, even my fatty steaks.

frcs

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2019, 08:26:02 pm »
I like butter a lot, unsalted but I canít eat that much 😁

frcs

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2019, 08:34:26 pm »
 Gluten exorphin B5 (GE-B5) is a food-derived opioid peptide identified in digests of wheat gluten. We have recently shown that GE-B5 stimulates prolactin (PRL) secretion in rats; this effect is abolished by preadministration of the opioid receptor antagonist naloxone. However, since the structure of naloxone allows it to cross the blood-brain barrier (BBB) and antagonize opioid effects centrally as well as peripherally, it could not established, on the basis of those data, if GE-B5-induced PRL release is exerted through sites located inside or outside the BBB. In this study, we sought to determine the site of action of GE-B5 on PRL secretion, by pretreating male rats with naloxone methobromide (NMB), an opioid antagonist that does not cross the BBB. Four groups of rats were given the following treatments: 1) intravenous vehicle; 2) intravenous GE-B5 (3 mg kg(-1) body weight); 3) intraperitoneal NMB (5 mg kg(-1) body weight), followed by vehicle; 4) NMB, followed by GE-B5. Blood samples for PRL were taken at intervals for 40 minutes after vehicle or GE-B5 administration. GE-B5 stimulated PRL secretion; the effect was statistically significant at time 20. NMB preadministration completely abolished PRL response. Our experiment indicates that GE-B5 stimulates PRL secretion through opioid receptors located outside the BBB. Since opioid peptides do not exert their effect on PRL secretion directly, but via a reduced dopaminergic tone, our data suggest that GE-B5 can modify brain neurotransmitter release without crossing the BBB.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2019, 08:34:26 pm »