Quantcast

Author Topic: HCG left out for 48 hours. Negative pregnancy test.  (Read 1003 times)

gimmeabreak

• View Profile
HCG left out for 48 hours. Negative pregnancy test.
« on: February 01, 2019, 06:51:38 pm »
Hey everyone just wanted to tell you guys about my experience. I absent-mindedly left the HCG in my kitchen cupboard with my syringes. It was there for approximately 48 hours before my next shot. I noticed that I had some aching in my testicles a few weeks later so I tested the HCG with a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Just thought I'd share this.
39 years old/ 180lbs.

April 2016 - 50mg test cypionate 2x week
                - 250 iu HCG eod
                - 25 mg DHEA daily

Sleep apnea - CPAP

- Former natural physique competitor
- switched from weightlifting to gymnastics in January 2016
- diet: some what paleo based. Lots of veggies, no sugar, no grains, fish, chicken, beef. (I use wild, grass fed, free range and hormone free whenever possible)

gimmeabreak

• View Profile
Re: HCG left out for 48 hours. Negative pregnancy test.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 08:20:28 pm »
Sorry I posted that kind of quick and I just wanted to elaborate. So about 3 weeks ago I put my bottle of HCG in the kitchen cupboard instead of the fridge accidentally. I do a shot every other day so 48 hours later I went to do another shot and notice I hadn't left it in the fridge but decided to try to use the bottle anyhow. Three weeks have gone by and I have noticed that my libido has started to crash, my erection quality is up and down and I'm having a very hard time sleeping. Recently in the past few days I've had some aching in my testicles which I've experienced when I have gone off HCG in the past. So that sparked me to buy the pregnancy test today. I tested my bottle of HCG I left in the cupboard and lo and behold it came out negative. I should have brought a second pregnancy test to see if the new bottle of HCG tested positive. I will try to get another pregnancy test today.
39 years old/ 180lbs.

April 2016 - 50mg test cypionate 2x week
                - 250 iu HCG eod
                - 25 mg DHEA daily

Sleep apnea - CPAP

- Former natural physique competitor
- switched from weightlifting to gymnastics in January 2016
- diet: some what paleo based. Lots of veggies, no sugar, no grains, fish, chicken, beef. (I use wild, grass fed, free range and hormone free whenever possible)

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: HCG left out for 48 hours. Negative pregnancy test.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 08:20:28 pm »