Quantcast

Author Topic: Slipped Up with Adderall Pills  (Read 304 times)

ADHDandOCD

Slipped Up with Adderall Pills
« on: February 05, 2019, 06:44:26 pm »
I have been taking Focalin pills and getting down to just 20 mg a day on the dose.  I went to class tonight and was feeling so tired from an exam and quiz earlier that I just slipped a couple of my old 10 mg generic Adderall tablets.  I feel pretty guilty about it, but I was so relieved to have gotten the focus I needed for my flipping 90 minute night class I have to take. 

I feel pretty bad about it all, but I'm just hoping that I don't get carried away and start taking way too much Adderall in the future.  My impulsivity is pretty bad and the Adderall felt pretty ridiculously good considering I had not felt the intense focus for a long while now. 

DanMac

• View Profile
Re: Slipped Up with Adderall Pills
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 05:35:13 am »
Did you feel like Bradley Cooper from (LIMITLESS 2011) from the Adderall or not lol.
New protocol,  75mg twice weekly E5D of Sustanon in Deltoids.  27G sized needle.

30+ year old Male

5 foot 9 1/2 tall. current weight 157  pounds, Heaviest Weight 185 Pounds,  BF % unchecked.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 05:35:13 am »

Sean Mosher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 10:35:25 am »
Lots of good information in the podcast about alternatives to Xanax, Ritalin, Adderall, etc....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VqbNrvWaAw
Patient Liaison
http://www.PrimeBody.com (CODE: PEAKTVIP for 10% Discount)
[Site Sponsor]

NOTE: Comments on this forum are NOT medical advice and are no substitute for individualized patient care. Please consult your personal physician prior to initiating or changing ANY treatment regimen.

ADHDandOCD

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 12:48:03 am »
Lots of good information in the podcast about alternatives to Xanax, Ritalin, Adderall, etc....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VqbNrvWaAw

I don't like supplements that much or natural remedies either.  Guess that's curtains for me...

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 12:48:03 am »

ADHDandOCD

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 12:48:19 am »
Did you feel like Bradley Cooper from (LIMITLESS 2011) from the Adderall or not lol.

Nah, Adderall makes me tired. 

DanMac

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 04:47:58 am »
Apparently the Narcolepsy drug (MODAFINIL) generic name in U.S Provigil does that affect, i want to try it out never have, it's a Wakefulness promoting drug with intense half life 6-10 hours.
New protocol,  75mg twice weekly E5D of Sustanon in Deltoids.  27G sized needle.

30+ year old Male

5 foot 9 1/2 tall. current weight 157  pounds, Heaviest Weight 185 Pounds,  BF % unchecked.

Mr.L

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 02:03:59 pm »

Nah, Adderall makes me tired.

Then why would you take it because you felt tired?

"I went to class tonight and was feeling so tired from an exam and quiz earlier that I just slipped a couple of my old 10 mg generic Adderall tablets."

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 02:03:59 pm »