Quantcast

Author Topic: Low Cortisol - Passed Out Today  (Read 493 times)

Redrak

• View Profile
Re: Low Cortisol - Passed Out Today
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2019, 08:22:56 am »
Guys I had a lot of medicine changes and went into a state of severe mania.  I felt super messed up in the head and unlike myself after not sleeping for 4 nights.  I had been forced off TRT by insurance issues and psych dr. was changing meds all at once.   

I am sorry for anything I said or did during that time.  I was not feeling like myself at all.  There even was a couple days where I started to have some very brief visual hallucinations and I don't even remember some of what happened then. 

Honestly guys I am sorry about it all.

After this I would change doctor... probably I would have changed doctor much time before, since seems from your posts you didnít solved any issues..For sure he is not using a correct approach.

mate tbh you should stop judging him. let him be. we already gave him advice

Mr.L

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2019, 11:23:32 am »
Guys I had a lot of medicine changes and went into a state of severe mania.  I felt super messed up in the head and unlike myself after not sleeping for 4 nights.  I had been forced off TRT by insurance issues and psych dr. was changing meds all at once.   

I am sorry for anything I said or did during that time.  I was not feeling like myself at all.  There even was a couple days where I started to have some very brief visual hallucinations and I don't even remember some of what happened then. 

no need to apologize, I hope you get to feeling better. I wasn't trying to be rude; I know what it feels like to be amped up 24/7  taking sleeping pills to get a few hours of rest just to get up and do it all over again. I also know what it feels like to want to quit taking them but feel like you don't have a choice. The stims do help with ADHD but there are alternatives and it gets easier as you age; at least it has for me. And sometimes ADHD can give you an advantage, believe it or not. Hang in there fella; you will see the light at the end of the tunnel sooner or later.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2019, 11:23:32 am »

Joe Sixpack

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2019, 05:16:04 pm »

No worries mate.  You've got a lot going on.  I hope you are able to start feeling better soon.
Protocol: 25 mg T Cyp + 25 IU HCG M,W,F + 2 clicks T Cream + 15mg DHEA + 15mg Pregnenalone daily.
12/2018 test results: TT: 1054 ng/dL (264-916), FT: 17.2 pg/mL (7.2-24), E2: 21.6 pg/mL sensitive (8.0-35.0)

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2019, 05:16:04 pm »