Quantcast

Author Topic: Glutamine, B-Vitamins, Dopamine Agonist -Crazy Good Results  (Read 113 times)

StephCurryFtw

• View Profile
Glutamine, B-Vitamins, Dopamine Agonist -Crazy Good Results
« on: April 20, 2019, 07:51:17 pm »
I've had a number of times where I have made a blend of Propel water with an added scoop of Body Fortress L-Glutamine 5000 mg supplement (as powder) and I mix that in with some Regular tap water and then finally adding a small bit of anything that boosts dopamine like a small dose of L-Tyrosine, and whenever I have that drink blend with Tyson Chicken Bites and BBQ sauce for whatever reason known to god himself my mood is SO GOOD and I get SO MUCH ENERGY. 

I have never been able to figure out why but I've had that combo of drink/meal and it just works well with me so well. 

I also have an unusually high energy after high fat chocolate milk with a big plate of spaghetti and tomato sauce and as an athlete knowing what meals I respond to is really important to me. 

Anyone else have any meals/meals+supplements/vitamins/etc. they like that just really works to give you that energy boost when  you really need it? 

Peak Testosterone Forum

Glutamine, B-Vitamins, Dopamine Agonist -Crazy Good Results
« on: April 20, 2019, 07:51:17 pm »