Steve78, congrats on getting ahold of the enclomiphene. For those of us with a similar interest:
1. Were you able to get if from Tailor Made Compounding Pharmacy?
2. Who were you able to get to write the prescription? (Defy Medical seems hesitant at this point)
3. What is the cost and quantity (I am assuming 25mg tabs)?
4. Are you going to do 25mg daily, and if not, what interval?
5. Thanks for being the test pilot and being willing to share helpful info.
Yes, tailor made, 25 mg po daily. Cost was about 130 I believe for 90 tabs including shipping. Got my old trt doc to write it. He wrote clomid before and I brought him the literature on enclomiphene. The reason why my restarts with clomid didn稚 work was because of fatigue and intense brain fog which made daily living a pain. I知 hoping enclomiphene bumps my LH without the feeling like crap feeling.
Going to take 25 a day.
My question for cat is, despite failing 9 restarts, should I stop my trt and take the enclomiphene and see what happens? (I知 obsessed with getting natural test back again even though I never tested above 388 in my life, which was when I was 29, now I知 40)...
Or stick with trt dose, maybe lower it and add the enclomiphene for maybe 4-6 weeks and recheck labs?