Quantcast

Author Topic: Xyosted Injection Site -- Abdomen or Leg, or Does it Matter?  (Read 1270 times)

Dinferno

• View Profile
I'm starting Xyosted and was curious whether it matters if you inject in the abdomen (as per the auto injector instructions), or in the thigh?

I had been using T. Cypionate in the thigh area, with an insulin needle, so it was painless and easy.  But go figure, my insurance company won't pay for Cypionate, but will cover Xyosted....so I switched.

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Xyosted Injection Site -- Abdomen or Leg, or Does it Matter?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 01:20:49 am »
I'm thinking it should work fine as long as your subcutaneous layer is thick enough. The absorption rate could be a little different, but I doubt this matters very much.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 3.2 mg TE subQ qd, 2.4 mg TP subQ qd, 20 mcg GnRH subQ 5.25x/d, 6.25 mg DHEA bid, 12.5 mg enclomiphene qod
Approximate levels (peak): TT: 700 ng/dL, E2: 30 pg/mL, DHEA-S: 300 ug/dL, SHBG: 30 nMol/L

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 01:20:49 am »

Anthony01234567

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 02:48:54 am »
Why are you trying to avoid the abdomen area?

Is there any reason behind that?

I have been using Xyosted (in the abdomen, per instructions).

Believe me, it's quick and painless.

And easy.

The whole thing takes 10 seconds, literally.

And, no pain whatsoever.

PS ... To do the Xyosted injection, you have to "squeeze" (and hold) your belly fat to make a "soft spot" for the injector to inject into.  I suspect that this is much easier with the abdomen / belly fat than it would be on the thigh.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 02:51:34 am by Anthony01234567 »

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 02:48:54 am »