Quantcast

Author Topic: Testes Size  (Read 147 times)

StephCurryFtw

• View Profile
Testes Size
« on: June 13, 2019, 01:32:43 am »
Hey all.  I am experiencing a lot of fluctuations in size of my testes even on a day-to-day basis.  I have noticed my diet, activity level, exercise (and type of exercise/degree of intensity) and a lot of other things seeming to have some impact to my testes size as I've been on TRT for long enough to know. 

I've tried no fap and it has helped some as well, but I know that is probably just the increased sperm and whatever in my balls.  I just want to increase the testicular tissue itself and not just have my balls look bigger from more sperm in them, but I also have always hated stopping TRT even though I've had to stop it cold turkey 4-6 times in the past 8 years for bullshit insurance reasons or not getting my labs done on time. 

Anyone else have trouble getting their balls bigger without HPTA medicines?  I'd rather not take more pills unless I have to and after 3 doctors here not letting me try HPTA stimulating meds I've about had it with my healthcare "team." 

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Testes Size
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 04:04:25 am »
For guys on TRT, hCG treatment is the primary option to prevent or reverse testicular atrophy. I don't remember seeing other methods discussed.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 04:04:25 am »

Misery

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 12:17:49 pm »
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I believe testes shrinking can be a sign of E2 imbalance.

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 03:20:03 pm »
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I believe testes shrinking can be a sign of E2 imbalance.

I think estradiol doesn't directly shrink the testes, but estradiol administered to normal guys shuts down the HPTA, which can lead to testicular atrophy, just as in TRT.

Effects of estrogens on the testis of transsexuals
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 03:20:03 pm »

Mr.L

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 10:33:40 am »
Hey all.  I am experiencing a lot of fluctuations in size of my testes even on a day-to-day basis.  I have noticed my diet, activity level, exercise (and type of exercise/degree of intensity) and a lot of other things seeming to have some impact to my testes size as I've been on TRT for long enough to know. 

I've tried no fap and it has helped some as well, but I know that is probably just the increased sperm and whatever in my balls.  I just want to increase the testicular tissue itself and not just have my balls look bigger from more sperm in them, but I also have always hated stopping TRT even though I've had to stop it cold turkey 4-6 times in the past 8 years for bullshit insurance reasons or not getting my labs done on time. 

Anyone else have trouble getting their balls bigger without HPTA medicines?  I'd rather not take more pills unless I have to and after 3 doctors here not letting me try HPTA stimulating meds I've about had it with my healthcare "team."

I think fluctuations are pretty normal. Are they always smaller than pre TRT?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 10:33:40 am »