Quantcast

Author Topic: Might give the PeakT restart protocol a Shot.  (Read 138 times)

DanMac

• View Profile
Might give the PeakT restart protocol a Shot.
« on: July 11, 2019, 06:10:36 am »
Hi Cataceous i am going to attempt to try and restore my HPTA after 45 days when i am going on Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) 20mg first week then 40mg 2nd week. Will run it for a month and half with HCG.

But i like to ask you as i can't find it here on forum, what was the Recommended restart protocol PeakT himself recommended. 

I want to see if it's possible to restart my own production back to better Levels than i Suffered with before which was ranging from 250-350.  I want to hopefully be restarted and stuck on Mid 600's to maximum and being hopeful 700.

I haven't brought this up with my Hormone Doctor yet but i will do Immediately when he returns back to Office 16th July.    I am giving it a shot.  If i feel terrible after i removed the HCG & Tamoxifen (Nolva) about 1.5 weeks after using them. Then at least i can say i tried & Remain on T.R.T definitely.   POSITIVE note which it could work as my Nuts haven't really atrophied much at all even though i was pounding 200mg on sust but was only 100mg Enanthate when i first started TRT.

I been on TRT now 1 year (exactly) 2 months of the testosterone cream, and 10 on Injections i am 34 years old so i am Younger male too.  I don't know Yet' wherever i will produce, the Numbers i projected above all by my self again.

But it's WORTH saving all the Financial costs monthly & routine that TRT can drain/impact on a Man.   Do you think there is Hope too just 1 year on T.R.T not much atrophy like 25% but still atrophy, and 34 yrs old. 

Would appreciate feedback from all you of guys who have attempted it personally, or just like to give your honest supported opinions please.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 06:23:16 am by DanMac »
New protocol,  75mg twice weekly E5D of Sustanon in Deltoids.  27G sized needle.

30+ year old Male

5 foot 9 1/2 tall. current weight 157  pounds, Heaviest Weight 185 Pounds,  BF % unchecked.

DanMac

• View Profile
Re: Might give the PeakT restart protocol a Shot.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 06:13:13 am »
6 weeks is 45 days 1 month and half as we all know, is that the best or do most Hormone replacement forums recommend 8 weeks 2 months for full completion?

I also heard 1 man on Excelmale.com Nelson vergel website mention he was injecting 1,000 IU of HCG every 3 days during his full restart protocol.  Is that enough HCG or not enough, and will 40MG of Nolvadex increase Test levels high enough, to feel ok during the process?

Wish me Luck attempting this, i have zero idea of the outcome, it's all an unknown mission. But i am going to need the luck/support that hopefully i can feel normal again, without having to Inject anymore.  But if push comes to shove" and it didn't produce desirable natural Testosterone levels then i will have no complaints getting a good supplier for Enanthate in continuation with the journey.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 06:30:21 am by DanMac »
New protocol,  75mg twice weekly E5D of Sustanon in Deltoids.  27G sized needle.

30+ year old Male

5 foot 9 1/2 tall. current weight 157  pounds, Heaviest Weight 185 Pounds,  BF % unchecked.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 06:13:13 am »

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 05:47:24 pm »
Some restart protocols discussed here: https://www.peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Restart.aspx

Generally you start with hCG to stimulate the testes, then switch to a SERM. Using hCG with a SERM is questionable, as hCG is suppressive and may override the stimulation of the SERM.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

DanMac

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 04:10:43 am »
Exactly what a man called HardArtery said over at T nation forum (T replacement) he states this and i want your belief is he correct by basically saying i am crazy and quite dumb to add HCG with Nolvadex.  And i can do purely by taking 40mg & 20mg doses of Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) only for 8 weeks?

His opinion below by user Hardartery on T nation.

It would be positively retarded to try and implement a restart while using HCG. So, let’s just start there. Nolvadex signals your pituitary to produce more LH by deceiving it into believing that your E2 is low (more or less). Men make E2 by aromatizing it from testosterone, so the LH is expressed to boost test production and thereby have raw materials (testosterone) to produce estradiol. Adding HCG to your system at the same time would negate this, as it mimics LH and would therefore serve to suppress production of LH, defeating the purpose of taking the nolvadex. And before you ask - yes, it works the same way with Clomid as it does with Nolvadex. HCG is used when you’re suppressed (like taking exogynous test) to maintain function of the testes.
Clear enough?
And a standard restart would be 40/40/20/20/20 (mg per day per per week). Google PCT.

he mentioned per week, every week this dose of Nolva.  40/40/20/20/20  but that's counting just 5 days so i guess he excludes Saturdays & Sundays in the testosterone restart.

He says clear enough to me? so is he spot on does HCG cancel out what Tamoxifen Nolva is helping to achieve in the BRAIN signals? and is that why i have read that lots of men, have Failed to produce normal levels on HCG/Nolva after dropping them to see natural supply.

Sooner i know this, then i get enough Nolvadex tablets.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 04:17:39 am by DanMac »

30+ year old Male

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 04:10:43 am »

StephCurryFtw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 03:17:42 am »
Some restart protocols discussed here: https://www.peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Restart.aspx

Generally you start with hCG to stimulate the testes, then switch to a SERM. Using hCG with a SERM is questionable, as hCG is suppressive and may override the stimulation of the SERM.

The Meaning of SERM?  Is it an acronym for something?  Forgive me.  I’m still learning.

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 04:50:40 am »
The Meaning of SERM?  ...

Selective estrogen receptor modulator. A class of drugs that includes clomiphene/Clomid and tamoxifen/Novaldex.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 18 mg T enanthate subQ qod, 250 IU hCG subQ qod, 70 mcg anastrozole qod, 6.25 mg DHEA orally bid
7-12/2018 test results: TT: 800 ng/dL, E2: 31 pg/mL LC/MS-MS, DHEA-S: 264 ug/dL (49-344)—SHBG ~30 nmol/L

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 04:50:40 am »