Quantcast

Author Topic: disrupted sleep  (Read 2877 times)

werdisback

• View Profile
disrupted sleep
« on: June 25, 2013, 04:33:45 pm »
Am i the only one experiencing this? I sleep early, like 11pm, and wake up at 4-5 am, then i go to sleep again. I don't feel refreshed from my sleep.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: disrupted sleep
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 05:07:25 pm »
Am i the only one experiencing this? I sleep early, like 11pm, and wake up at 4-5 am, then i go to sleep again. I don't feel refreshed from my sleep.

Have you tried magnesium and/or zinc before bed?  Several guys have posted very positive comments.  Melatonin can really help if you're blasting your vision with bright lights in the evening.  You want to cylce that, though, imo...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 05:07:25 pm »

jinNE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 07:11:20 pm »
What time do you get up for good in the morning?

I go to bed about 10:30 and get up at 5:49. I wake up EVERY night. When I could see a clock it was around the 3:30 time frame. I did some research on "second sleep" and it was enlightening. I ended up covering my clock and NEVER EVER EVER look at it in the middle of the night, no matter how curious I am. Tell yourself it's really early and you have plenty of time for more sleep, and just relax. Depending on when you get up, you may have to go to bed a bit earler to shift your awake time so that you get get a few more hours after falling back asleep. If you are waking up within an hour or two before your true wake up time, that might make you feel wiped out.

Check out "second sleep" and see if this fits you...

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 07:11:20 pm »