Quantcast

Author Topic: Enclomiphene report  (Read 1911 times)

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Enclomiphene report
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2021, 11:35:51 am »
Good to see things are going in the right direction. Hopefully that continues.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 2.4 mg T propionate subQ qd, 3.2 mg T enanthate qd, 20 mcg GnRH subQ 5.25x/d, 6.25 mg DHEA bid, 12.5 mg enclomiphene qod
Approximate levels (peak): TT: 700 ng/dL, E2: 30 pg/mL, DHEA-S: 300 ug/dL, SHBG: 30 nMol/L

averagestudent

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2021, 02:27:11 am »
Hey Gef, keep up on the journaling! Would be curious to see how things are progressing. I will agree less is more with Enclomiphene. I went with 12.5 EOD and I was doing pretty good however due to wanting to try a high dose and thinking my libido might slowly be dropping I went to ED. However, I did have very good libido for a month or 2 but now it seems I'm back to square one and moving back to 12.5mg EOD. But I also want to say, it really does seem like estrogen could be at play based on your lab work, I think that is the issue with me which is why I am dropping back to EOD. Why not trial an AI to see how things turn out? If that is the case, you might get some assurance that reducing your dose would help.

However, since you seem to be seeing results with less frequent dosing, that might not matter.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2021, 02:27:11 am »

Gef

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2021, 08:52:43 am »
Yes, I'll keep on with the journaling if it's helpful to anyone.
Averagestudent, as it happens I have been considering AI but at the moment I am rather confused as to increase or decrease my dose. I'll explain.

My Quest test results of 6/09/21. Enclomiphene 12.5 mg twice a week. DIM 200 mg 4x a week.

DHT - 100 ng/dL                         (Reference range 12-65)
Estradiol - 32 pg/mL                    (<OR=29 pg/mL)
Testosterone Total - 1004 ng/dL    (250-1100)
Testosterone Free - 87 pg/mL       ( 35 - 155 pg/mL)

As you can see the change from every day, to 3x a week, to 2x a week is not dramatic. As mentioned previously my libido gradually improved and was at times quite good. Then later, within a week, it diminished. I thought perhaps my TT was continuing to drop too far. Before receiving my test results I increased to 3X. After the 3rd dose my libido peaked yet again the following day while sleeping. Then it returned as before. My test results were unexpected in that my TT was higher than I anticipated. It's a dilemma, more or less? Maybe once a week with minimal AI perhaps. But even so, I am better now than I was before enclomiphene.

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2021, 11:29:26 am »
With these numbers estradiol is only about 0.3% of testosterone. This is at the bottom of the normal range of 0.3-0.6%. I wouldn't use an AI if I were you, as it could cause a more significant imbalance.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 2.4 mg T propionate subQ qd, 3.2 mg T enanthate qd, 20 mcg GnRH subQ 5.25x/d, 6.25 mg DHEA bid, 12.5 mg enclomiphene qod
Approximate levels (peak): TT: 700 ng/dL, E2: 30 pg/mL, DHEA-S: 300 ug/dL, SHBG: 30 nMol/L

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2021, 11:29:26 am »

Gef

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2021, 05:28:11 am »
Thank you Cataceous.

Due to some confusion I've decided to start over by again reducing my 12.5 mg enclomiphene dosage to once a week and then go from there. My thinking is that since my most recent test levels have been very similar to each other I may need to drop my TT even more. Also, zuclomiphene and my previous DHEA supplementation will no longer have influence since they have long since cleared from my system. My confusion is that when I ingested that 3rd dose during the week in question my libido temporarily spiked the next day while sleeping, enough to wake me.

During the month of May and early June, twice a week seemed the ideal. Itís puzzling; I have no idea what changed. Though to be clear my libido has not yet slipped back into a coma. Iím in excellent health Ė no issues, I exercise, donít smoke, and eat healthy. I donít use recreational drugs, only an occasional beer or wine. So, Iím going with once a week for a while and will rely on how I feel. Due to travel, I wonít test again for another month. Unfortunately, Iím still not clear on how much time to allow for my body to adjust for a change in enclomiphene dosage.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2021, 05:28:11 am »