Quantcast

Author Topic: TRT is THE worst decision I've ever made  (Read 8407 times)

53chevy

• View Profile
Re: TRT is THE worst decision I've ever made
« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2021, 08:24:13 am »
I don't know exactly. I took it for about 8 months and it's possibly the only supplement that has ever had any effect on me. I lost about 15 lbs and felt great on it but a few weeks after I quit taking it my world came crashing down.

53chevy

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2021, 08:28:57 am »
Here's something I'm struggling with. I just read a study of low T guys taking enclomiphene and it raised their T to a mean of 600 and their LH and FSH were above normal. It did this in 45 days or less. So if normal or high T levels keeps kisspeptin, gnrh or LH and FSH suppressed then I don't understand that study at all. According to this study seems to me nothing is needed except enclomiphene.

What I'm going to do just for experiment sake is do nothing but enclomiphene for a couple weeks and then go get some labs done to see where T, LH and FSH is.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2021, 08:28:57 am »

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2021, 02:52:51 am »
It does seem paradoxical, but illustrates that some property or properties of exogenous testosterone make it more suppressive of the HPTA—the hypothalamus in particular—than endogenously produced testosterone. It seems likely the magnitude and variation of serum testosterone have something to do with it.

I've explored this area a little, trying to see if a low enough dose of exogenous testosterone would lessen the need for enclomiphene. But so far the experiments have not worked well enough to allow any firm conclusions.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 3.2 mg TE subQ qd, 2.4 mg TP subQ qd, 20 mcg GnRH subQ 5.25x/d, 6.25 mg DHEA bid, 12.5 mg enclomiphene qod
Approximate levels (peak): TT: 700 ng/dL, E2: 30 pg/mL, DHEA-S: 300 ug/dL, SHBG: 30 nMol/L

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2021, 02:52:51 am »