Just an update. I have been taking 6 beet root vitami a day (3 g) and eating a salad (greens, carrots, tomatoes). I also started eating 1 serving of baby carrots an hour before sleeping (like peak does). I tested my NO and it was in the normal range (or very close) for the first time since I started testing 8 weeks ago. So apparently the diet changes are working. Not sure if it was the vitamins that gave the extra boost.
Peak, now that my NO is in normal range, would you know how long it would be before I see improvements to ED? I'm assuming it doesn't just happen overnight but is a slow progression.
Great news about the NO. Now you should have noticed an improvement right away to be honest if your root issue was strictly endothelial, i.e. the lining of your arteries were not pushing out enough NO. It may not have corrected all of the problem, but you should have notice an increase in hardness factor.
If this did not happen, then you need to look elsewhere:
1. Is there a chance you have venous leakage?
2. Is your testosterone low?
3. Is it medication-related?
4. Could it be diet-related, i.e. are you consuming too much fat?
5. Are you stressed? Remember that a stress hormone (noradrenaline) directly puts the brakes on erections.
6. Are you sure you did not have any injury due to biking?
By the way, when you say you tested for nitric oxide, you are talking about the test strips, right?
I know this may seem discouraging, but you are doing some good troubleshooting here.
Sorry I can't remember, but what is your age also?