Quantcast

Author Topic: hcg, when quit how long for the effects to vanish?  (Read 824 times)

Sighalot

• View Profile
hcg, when quit how long for the effects to vanish?
« on: August 22, 2021, 09:49:24 pm »
Hi, i have used hcg 200iu twice a week for the last couple of months, lets say i quit today how long does it take for all effects from hcg to vanish?
Regards S

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: hcg, when quit how long for the effects to vanish?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 02:13:07 am »
There's not really a clear answer to this. If the half-life is about 36 hours then most of the hCG would be out of your system in a week. The tapering of the secondary effects is harder to predict. Assuming you're on TRT, the testicles would stop producing testosterone fairly quickly, and then some degree of atrophy would likely take place over a longer period. Other hormones affected by hCG would also decline over some period. If I had to guess I'd say one to two months would be sufficient to have all significant effects gone.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 3.2 mg TE subQ qd, 2.4 mg TP subQ qd, 20 mcg GnRH subQ 5.25x/d, 6.25 mg DHEA bid, 12.5 mg enclomiphene qod
Approximate levels (peak): TT: 700 ng/dL, E2: 30 pg/mL, DHEA-S: 300 ug/dL, SHBG: 30 nMol/L

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: hcg, when quit how long for the effects to vanish?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 02:13:07 am »