Quantcast

Author Topic: Can anorgasmia be related to low estrogen?  (Read 3468 times)

Kwn

• View Profile
Can anorgasmia be related to low estrogen?
« on: June 30, 2013, 05:19:30 pm »
I am 6 days into HCG monotherapy, and again anorgasmia starts to set in.  I believe it might be related to low level of estrogen.  Why?  There are some women forums where  the problem is related to low estrogen.  I do not think that orgasmic mechanism is much different between men and women.  I believe that taking HCG for 6 days did not bring up testosterone (at least yet).  I can see that by slow beard growth.  Plus, after being 5 months on Testopel put testicles to sleep, and it may take some time to wake them up.

But I am still taking arimidex.  My last blood test 2 weeks ago gave T=277 and E=11 (Testopel was working out of the system).  Now taking arimidex might have taken E even lower, the result of which I am seeing.

Is that a possible explanation?  Any ideas?

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Can anorgasmia be related to low estrogen?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 05:51:48 pm »
I don't know this for sure, but hcg is an LH analog and should ramp up your testosterone rapidly.

How about some self testing if u can afford it?

:www.peaktestosterone.com/testosterone_tests
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: Can anorgasmia be related to low estrogen?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 05:51:48 pm »