Quantcast

Author Topic: first post Androgel 1.62%  (Read 55474 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: first post Androgel 1.62%
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2012, 05:26:06 pm »
You know it's amazing when you look at what you've eaten:  it almost seems carefully designed to accelerate heart disease.  Seriously, if you sat a bunch of researchers down in a room and asked them  to come up with a diet that would get some heart attack or stroke as far as possible, it's really the typical American diet. 

By the way, I'm with you on a high fat meal.  If I eat enough fat, I feel like someone sucker punched me in the solar plexus.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

kcwebguy

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2012, 06:28:48 pm »
I am so thankful for this forum........I have learned so much!!!!!

I echo that sentiment. I feel like the scales are slowly being ripped off of my eyes. Many thanks to PeakT and the forum participants and to doctors that take the time and effort to educate themselves further on the matter and attempt to treat their patients in the right ways.

The American Diet is all about profits! I'll stop there... (as he eyes the soapbox in the corner of the room)

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2012, 06:28:48 pm »

itsme

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2012, 11:38:10 am »
I met with the gastro doc about my liver, and he concluded that I have metabolic syndrome and a fatty liver.  My liver enzymes are still high, and I have been off the statin for 2 weeks.  My fasting blood sugar was 118.  All of my other blood tests were normal.  One thing I have changed in the last few days is my cpap mask.  The one I had been using was waking me up because it was leaking air around the facial seal.  I have been trying out the nasal pillow type of cpap, and it is doing much better than the full face mask.  There could possible be a link between my tiredness, my high sugar levels, my low T levels, and my high cholesterol with my sleep patterns.  Waking up many times during the night to fix my cpap mask could be ruining my deep sleep patterns.  I have been waking up more alert over the past week since switching my mask to the nasal pillow type. 

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2012, 02:01:48 pm »
I am so thankful for this forum........I have learned so much!!!!!

I echo that sentiment. I feel like the scales are slowly being ripped off of my eyes. Many thanks to PeakT and the forum participants and to doctors that take the time and effort to educate themselves further on the matter and attempt to treat their patients in the right ways.

The American Diet is all about profits! I'll stop there... (as he eyes the soapbox in the corner of the room)

Thx.  Much appreciated.  You know, though, we're all to blame though.  They just sell what we'll buy.  The food processors and fast food restaurants are simply our legal crack dealers...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2012, 02:01:48 pm »