Quantcast

Author Topic: Testosterone Supplements Questions  (Read 8637 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Testosterone Supplements Questions
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 01:04:27 am »
I'm a newbie at nutritional evalutations.  I hope to get more into that over the next couple of years.  If you do any research, let us know.  But I do have a comment:  yes, supplementation can be important.  We have a naturopathic doctor on this forum who swears by ionic minerals and says it has made a huge difference in the lives of many of his patients.  However, this is a very big subject and I'm just learning the basics now.

Adrenal fatigue is somewhat of a controversial subject but the idea is that continuous, chronic stress starts out with elevated adrenal function, i.e. too much cortisol and other adrenal hormones.  Eventually, the adrenals "wear out" and you see the adrenals actually lowering their output and then you get classic "burn out" symptoms.  This is a big subject and some experts think it is not as common as one might think and accuse the docs that push this as simply lining their pockets with pseudoscience.  But the theory seems to make sense and some people do display the pattern above, so it may be worth looking into.

There is a ton of material out on the web on this and so you can dig into it if you are int'd.

But these kind of symptoms really take a lot of work and digging a lot of times.  You want to start with the basics:  stress management, increasing sleep, lowering training levels, boost whole foods in your diet and so on.  I can think of several things in my life that have made quantum improvements in my health and they are all widely different, so it really takes some effort sometimes and some experimentation...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: Testosterone Supplements Questions
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 01:04:27 am »