Quantcast

Author Topic: Did you know that President JFK was on 'roids?!  (Read 12826 times)

Sam

• View Profile
Re: Did you know that President JFK was on 'roids?!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2013, 09:49:29 pm »
Did I read that right, we have a transexual on the forum now;-)

Welcome NC

NC

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2013, 01:16:21 pm »
You read it wrong, sorry to disappoint...bro.
Told my doc about excessive sweating, T check revealed 199, started injections in March 2013, I'm loving it.
Injecting 1ml of Cypionate every 12 days, 9/18/13 Peak T level is 1030!

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2013, 01:16:21 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2013, 01:28:14 pm »
Actually, we did have a transexual on the board for awhile.  It was a young male who asked many questions about how to lower his testostosterone.  I politely told him that, health wise, the studies show that's NOT a good idea. 
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 04:56:24 pm »

I deserved that,  at least you didn't offer me the site I could go to if interested. :)

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 04:56:24 pm »

NC

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2013, 05:27:39 pm »

I deserved that,  at least you didn't offer me the site I could go to if interested. :)

I wish I knew because here I found out about Estrogen and now I want to know how they counteract the negative side effects it has on men.  Useless facts, I like them.
Told my doc about excessive sweating, T check revealed 199, started injections in March 2013, I'm loving it.
Injecting 1ml of Cypionate every 12 days, 9/18/13 Peak T level is 1030!

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 05:53:04 am »
An interesting article that makes some interesting comments on the whole issue of transgendered using testosterone.

http://collapsereport.com/daily-news/the-new-face-of-tyranny-testosterone-abuse/

Clearly,  this canbe taken out of context,  but I also think the subject runs the risk of being another area where mis application and abuse gives proper therapy a bad rap and sets tru men's health issues on its heals.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2013, 06:25:38 am »
An interesting article that makes some interesting comments on the whole issue of transgendered using testosterone.

http://collapsereport.com/daily-news/the-new-face-of-tyranny-testosterone-abuse/

Clearly,  this canbe taken out of context,  but I also think the subject runs the risk of being another area where mis application and abuse gives proper therapy a bad rap and sets tru men's health issues on its heals.

I wouldn't touch this one with a 10 foot pole.  ;D
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2013, 10:02:19 am »
I know a few M to F transsexuals and it seems like a good time, but F to M is very rare in my country for some reason. We have a weird gender reidentification law that doesn't recognize transgendered or transsexual people. It only recognizes male or female and in order to qualify, you must have the surgery to remove your gonads. So there have been instances of people who are beginning to transition from M to F and they prefer to wear a female uniform at work but their boss requires them to wear a male uniform and the law can't protect them. It's quite embarrassing for them because as you can imagine, the male uniform doesn't accommodate breasts and can make them the target of sexual harassment. They could also be thrown into prison just for going in the bathroom of their gender (but not their sex) and so they must try to find a unisex toilet which they could be barred from using because the unisex toilet is usually the handicapped toilet.

The list of problems could be put into volumes but the thing is it's the same for them even if they try to fit in and not change. No matter what they'll be different and out of place in any situation.
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2013, 10:02:19 am »