Quantcast

Author Topic: Testosterone and fats  (Read 17001 times)

Retardo

• View Profile
Re: Testosterone and fats
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2017, 09:21:03 pm »

Now I am 79 kg

did you see how I converted all of that to  imperial units?
 that was so other posters could figure out what that means

bmi 29

here is what i look at
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22530540
Body mass index and risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer and all-cause mortality.

CONCLUSIONS:

The results demonstrate significant relationships between BMI and mortality from all causes, CVD and cancer. The increased risk of all-cause, CVD and cancer mortality associated with an elevated BMI was significant at levels above 30 kg/m2; however, overweight individuals (BMI 25-29.9 kg/m2) also had an approximately 60% higher risk of CVD mortality

so  you are on the right track, keep it up

mechanic

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2017, 11:57:31 am »
But i have to work at same time. I have no time to just go gym and making diet.

I am coming from work at 7 pm after going to gym.

With this low T levels losing weight is too difficult.

Today I have received a mail that doc. says OK we are starting treatment.

I have functioning testicles as we saw with HCG test. Should i freeze mu sperm? But we dont know how my sperm count is.

If i want to have a child in future, what kind of disasters are waiting me at future?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2017, 11:57:31 am »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2017, 03:18:07 pm »

I have functioning testicles as we saw with HCG test. Should i freeze mu sperm? But we dont know how my sperm count is.

If i want to have a child in future, what kind of disasters are waiting me at future?

I would ask about the sperm count successfully.

You've made some great changes and so kudos, but steadily losing weight should be right at the top along with everything else.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

mechanic

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2017, 02:55:01 pm »

You've made some great changes and so kudos, but steadily losing weight should be right at the top along with everything else.

Sperm count is 225 x10-6

Total mobility %60

I have been prescribed Nebido

4 times in a year Nebido injection.

Tomorrow i am going to buy it.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2017, 02:55:01 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2017, 09:38:55 pm »

Sperm count is 225 x10-6

Total mobility %60

I have been prescribed Nebido

4 times in a year Nebido injection.

Tomorrow i am going to buy it.

Noted but again - and not to nag - but as the weight goes up, fertility goes down:

https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20041022/obesity-takes-toll-on-sperm-fertility#1
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Retardo

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2017, 07:46:11 am »

My first goal is losing weight, 45 min cardio and some lifting

good goals, but the above wont get anyone to lose any fat, not without a caloric deficit, BIG or small.  you can't lose fat without one and thinking that the exercise is going to create it for you is wishful thinking
you dont need to starve, but you need to eat less

I dont eat rice or bread or pasta etc simply carbs, only 2 little piece at breakfest times
carbs are not why you are fat
fat is why you are fat

How We Get Fat  Lyle Mcdonald
https://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/how-we-get-fat.html/

How We Get Fat Part 3: Back to Nutrient Intake, Oxidation and Storage

Now, hereís where people got confused by Excess Protein Intake and Fat Storage Ė Q&A, and where they would have been unconfused by clicking the linked article on Nutrient Intake, Oxidation and Storage.  In fact, Iíd suggest you go read it right now, itís not that long and since Iím not going to retype all of it here (thatís why I wrote it the first time), itíd be a good idea.  Iíll wait.

However, since I know most of you will have just ignored my suggestion to actually read that piece, Iím going to summarize a few points from it (as well as from the Q&A):

Carbs are rarely converted to fat and stored as such
    When you eat more carbs you burn more carbs and less fat; eat less carbs and you burn less carbs and more fat
    Protein is basically never going to be converted to fat and stored as such
    When you eat more protein, you burn more protein (and by extension, less carbs and less fat); eat less protein and you burn less protein (and by extension, more carbs and more fat)
    Ingested dietary fat is primarily stored, eating more of it doesnít impact on fat oxidation to a significant degree

Letís work through this backwards.  When you eat dietary fat, itís primary fate is storage as its intake has very little impact on fat oxidation (and donít ask me a bunch of questions about ďBut people say you have to eat fat to burn fat?Ē in the comments.  That idea is fundamentally wrong but would take an entire article to address).  It also doesnít impact greatly on the oxidation of the protein or carbohydrates.

Carbohydrates are rarely converted to fat (a process called de novo lipogenesis) under normal dietary conditions. There are exceptions when this occurs.  One is with massive chronic overfeeding of carbs.  Iím talking 700-900 grams of carbs per day for multiple days.  Under those conditions, carbs max out glycogen stores, are in excess of total daily energy requirements and you see the conversion of carbohydrate to fat for storage.  But this is not a normal dietary situation for most people.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2017, 07:52:40 pm »
Fatty foods are also incredibly calorically dense:  you have to be really careful.

Retardo

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2017, 05:54:28 am »
Fatty foods are also incredibly calorically dense:  you have to be really careful.
?
point was fat gets stored as fat, losing no value in conversion

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2017, 03:05:33 pm »
?

Yep, I understood your point.  I was just adding to it, i.e. there is a "double whammy."

Retardo

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2017, 03:19:39 pm »
?

Yep, I understood your point.  I was just adding to it, i.e. there is a "double whammy."
gotcha
fat in a  diet GETS you fat and you have studies that show a high fat diet is just bad for you, right?>

I know I LOVE eating a high fat meal, but then the next day or later, I feel tired. unmotivated and downright blah from that meal

but If I have my low fat, high  fruit/veg meals, I feel the total opposite of the above

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2017, 03:19:39 pm »