Quantcast

Author Topic: Loose, mushy testicles, difficulty getting and maintaining erection and more...  (Read 133691 times)

randomer9224

• View Profile
:( not good that OP hasn't returned with an update. I have similar symptoms, and I think OP and me have something in common. I sit in front of a computer for long hours everyday due to my occupation, and I noticed as soon as I stopped going to the gym frequently my symptoms would increase. I also went to the doctor's today to get myself checked, and the doctor also re-assured me nothing was wrong.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
I contacted the OP and asked him for an update as someone on the forum requested that since he had very similar symptoms.  He graciously wrote back with the following:

""Basically, i have some better days, and some bad days. It's somewhat better when i move a lot, play some sport or workout and when i avoid sitting for longer periods of time, but it's not necessarily a rule. Rest and a good night's sleep also helps and like i mentioned in the original post, i feel best in the morning. Applying some baby cream after baths sometimes makes it better, too. By the way, I reduced cigarettes and alcohol to a minimum, and i eat healthier so i feel a bit better in general. Also try to cut down on masturbating as much as you can. Sex with a condom is impossible for me, without a condom it's manageable, but still not what it used to be. And basically that's it. Keep in mind these things sometimes work for me, so i can't say for sure it will work for you:

http://everaccenthealth.com/powerdntwinhorses.html

Try them and see how they work for you, but ask around if you plan on using them for extended periods of time."
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

davie12

• View Profile
It's possible that girl who pressed his testicles hard caused a testicular torsion.
Recovering from adrenal fatigue through Paleo diet+exercise+vitamins/supplements; formerly used HCG & Clomid at various dosages

Zachjaxx@gmail.com

• View Profile
Hey man! I am currently having the same issue and I am thankful that Im not the only one going through this. I have red low saggy balls. loss of sensitivity in my penis. I am also having trouble keeping an erection. A girl in GA pulled something in my sac. It seems like a hate crime. I have found a few things that have helped in only a couple weeks and I will share the links to those things below. First I have some questions. Did the erection pills help you keep and maintain an erection during sex? also does abstaining from masterbation  help regain sensitivity? I know this is not a commercial so if you could give me the first letter of the erection pills you used that would be great. the links below have given me some erection strength and increased  sex drive. thanks

[edited by moderator]
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 03:57:15 pm by PeakT »

Peak Testosterone Forum

euphorixx1

• View Profile
Those videos are irrelevant?

JohnS

• View Profile
Hi,

Hope you still check this forum / receive notification and i hope you got better.
I have the same problem as Floyd and Sweking.

Background:
First of all, i have a healthy life style: i go to gym 4-5times per week, i eat well and healthy, i do stay at the office for 8-9hrs (which is nowadays normal). I don't smoke, i drink the occasionally the week end.

1 week and half ago i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. during 1 week and 2 days i felt a very light burning/ itchying after peeing but nothing crazy. It stopped after that.
In the meant time we continue to have regular sex everyday day/ two day (with protection).
The day it stopped i was glad. the same night i went to bed normally and got awake a night because my balls were very loose.
My balls are now like describe by the others loose/saggy. it is not hot (were are in winter) so there is defenetely something unusual. I feel also soft on my penis (i didn't get ereection for the past 2 days).
All this happen overnight. I didn't have sex the past 2-3days before that (nor mastubating).
I am going to check doctor today or tomorrow.

Any news about you?
I know stress is a huge factor but i start to freak out (my balls are very uncomfortable because it too loose).

Not sure whether it is link to the burning sensation before that.

Any help will be great as i could find any solution on any forum so far.

Cheers

Trevor

• View Profile
Hello everyone. Am new to this thread and I have the same problem. Somehow I know what is the issue that is causing the problem and it is Varicocele. Rest all is psychological problem that u pulled your testicle or did some nerve damage while having sex. I also have a varicocele in my left testicle and it elevates the temperature in the scrotum and lowers the testosterone levels. My best advice would be to stop masturbation all together and play some intense sport like football or hit the gym . Or get your varicocele surgery done if it is a higher grade varicocele and is affecting your fertility. Varicocele can also cause azoospermia so its better to consult an urologist before the problem gets out of control.

Peak Testosterone Forum