Quantcast

Author Topic: Pulled Testicles and Pudendal Nerve Damage?  (Read 11686 times)

sweking

• View Profile
Pulled Testicles and Pudendal Nerve Damage?
« on: September 08, 2013, 12:36:24 pm »
Oh dear god, I have the same symptoms that floyd. I fell down when masturbating and accidentaly pulled testicles. few hours later I noticed the same symptoms as the guy above. Week has passed and I have seen 2 urologists, both say it's all ok, but I know myself and it's not.. I guess no women nor children for me anymore. I am in deep depression. I belive it's pudendal nerve damage and as much as I have read, it's not curable.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Pulled Testicles and Pudendal Nerve Damage?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 12:46:55 pm »
Oh dear god, I have the same symptoms that floyd. I fell down when masturbating and accidentaly pulled testicles. few hours later I noticed the same symptoms as the guy above. Week has passed and I have seen 2 urologists, both say it's all ok, but I know myself and it's not.. I guess no women nor children for me anymore. I am in deep depression. I belive it's pudendal nerve damage and as much as I have read, it's not curable.

How long ago was that?

Can I say something?  I'm not trying to minimize the incident, but until you get that depression beat, I'm not sure you can conclude that.  The reason I say that is that depression is a huge libido and erection killer. 

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Depression_Erectile_Dysfunction.aspx

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Depression_Cures.aspx

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Depression.aspx

Can I ask if you're doing something for the depression?
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program.aspx
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 12:46:55 pm »

sweking

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 01:07:27 pm »
It happened a week ago and I see and feel that my scrotum and penis are senseless, I have 0 libido and testicles hang very loose. i have urinal problems and i can't control my rectal nerve, penis and scrotum nerve. Muscle between my legs is like a dead meat. That condition makes me feel depressed, I haven't done anything yet.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 01:13:15 pm by sweking »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 01:44:01 pm »
It happened a week ago and I see and feel that my scrotum and penis are senseless, I have 0 libido and testicles hang very loose. i have urinal problems and i can't control my rectal nerve, penis and scrotum nerve. Muscle between my legs is like a dead meat. That condition makes me feel depressed, I haven't done anything yet.

Any pain associated with it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pudendal_nerve_entrapment

Also, did they do any testing of the pudendal nerve?  How did they conclude you were okay?
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program.aspx
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 01:44:01 pm »

sweking

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 02:05:26 pm »
I was doing "3rd" round In a row I dont know why I did it and I was bit harsh...,  and I had orgasm when I slipped. I did feel that something stretched or happened with my penis and scrotum, my left ball stretched also. Urologist said after ultrasound that no problem, just a little stretch. I thought OK, It will pass. Then 2 days ago I went to other doctor, who also said no worries, he "scanned" my prostate also and it was very painful. He thought it needs to be checked. But the situation is still the same. The storyline symptoms are frightfully similar to the floyd and exactly match with pudendal nerve palsy.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 02:17:05 pm by sweking »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 04:25:57 pm »
I was doing "3rd" round In a row I dont know why I did it and I was bit harsh...,  and I had orgasm when I slipped. I did feel that something stretched or happened with my penis and scrotum, my left ball stretched also. Urologist said after ultrasound that no problem, just a little stretch. I thought OK, It will pass. Then 2 days ago I went to other doctor, who also said no worries, he "scanned" my prostate also and it was very painful. He thought it needs to be checked. But the situation is still the same. The storyline symptoms are frightfully similar to the floyd and exactly match with pudendal nerve palsy.

Gotcha.  Well, I'll keep my eyes out for alternative solutions for this.  Again, I hear what you're saying, but keep in mind that usually the body can heal itself over time and it is possible something else is going on.  Also, if you could let me know if you find out anything relevant - I'd appreciate it.

sweking

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 02:58:20 pm »
Been to all sorts of doctors and all kind of tests, no help from any of them... and thing are bad. takind vitamins and ALC and hope my nerves get better somehow. Stress and depression are killing me. So everyone be gentle with yourself. It's one of the worst things that can happen to a man. I feel like theres no point to live anymore, I cant concentrate to my work nor sleep. losing my friends because I feel like I'm uncapable to communicate like I did before the stupid accident. I'm screwed. I had perfect body and mind. Now there's nothing left of me.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 07:13:27 pm »
Been to all sorts of doctors and all kind of tests, no help from any of them... and thing are bad. takind vitamins and ALC and hope my nerves get better somehow. Stress and depression are killing me. So everyone be gentle with yourself. It's one of the worst things that can happen to a man. I feel like theres no point to live anymore, I cant concentrate to my work nor sleep. losing my friends because I feel like I'm uncapable to communicate like I did before the stupid accident. I'm screwed. I had perfect body and mind. Now there's nothing left of me.

I don't doubt your story or even necessarily your conclusion, but I have a very basic question:  have you had your testosterone pulled?  What about estradiol? thyroid? prolactin?

spiderman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 07:17:35 am »
Sweking...Its really difficult,but try not to be too depressed as obviously that just makes things worse.. your body is an amazing healer...read my initial posts and you will see that I had nerve damage that has healed over time..the best you can do is to feed your body all the best stuff you can. It may be a time consuming journey but once you start to see even small improvements you will regain hope in the healing process and the cloud over you will slowly diminish...

sweking

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 03:58:51 pm »
Thanks for your replies. some tests results:

FSH 4,7 U/L
LH 2,21 U/L
testosterone 19,34 nmol/L
PSA 1,030

I've been through hell for last 2,5 months and I understand doctors, who obviously haven't heard anything so crazy and don't know how to diagnose or treat it. It has affected other nerves too and levator ani and lower back muscles tone has lost. So my back is also out of shape.

FerdieFox

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2016, 05:48:02 am »
HI! So finally after a couple of years i have found two guys with the same problem as me. Are you guys still there? I think i have found ways on my own to move things back in place. Its reqlly weird how this affects you. What the guy said about not even being to communicate as well as he used to is spot on. I have been affected tremendously by this and did not know what the cause was. Has anyone found a solution ?

JohnS

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 07:39:07 pm »
Hi Guys,

Hope you still check this forum / receive notification and i hope you got better.
I have the same problem as Floyd and Sweking.

Background: 1 week and half ago i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. during 1 week and 2 days i felt a very light burning/ itchying after peeing but nothing crazy. It stopped after that.
In the meant time we continue to have regular sex everyday day/ two day (with protection).
The day it stopped i was glad. the same night i went to bed normally and got awake a night because my balls were very loose.
My balls are now like describe by the others loose/saggy. it is not hot (were are in winter) so there is defenetely something unusual. I feel also soft on my penis (i didn't get ereection for the past 2 days).
All this happen overnight. I didn't have sex the past 2-3days before that (nor mastubating).
I am going to check doctor today or tomorrow.

Any news about you?
I know stress is a huge factor but i start to freak out (my balls are very uncomfortable because it too loose).

Not sure whether it is link to the burning sensation before that.

Any help will be great as i could find any solution on forums so far.

Cheers

Trevor

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2017, 02:05:35 am »
Hello everyone. Am new to this thread and I have the same problem. Somehow I know what is the issue that is causing the problem and it is Varicocele. Rest all is psycological problem that u pulled ur testicle or did some nerve damage while having sex. I also have a varicocele in my left testicle and it elevates the temperature in the scrotum and lowers the testosterone production. My best advice would be to stop masturbation all together  and let your body heal itself. Best thing would be is to have a healthy lifestyle and go for jogging everyday. And get ur varicocele surgery done if it is a higher grade varicocele and is affecting your fertility.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 02:18:16 am by Trevor »

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2017, 02:05:35 am »