General Category > Testosterone, Hormones and General Men's Health

progesterone for men

<< < (2/4) > >>

harpua:
I tried using a very small amount of progesterone cream but even the recommended small amount for men made me feel lousy the following morning so I stopped using it after only a few days.

Finally was able to persuade my urologist to order a test for estradiol so if the results show I'm higher than 30, I'll work on lowering that and hope that that brings the female hormones into balance.

phatphish:
I've been using it for about a year. Now keep in mind my ed was brought on by a pituitary tumor, so my findings might be different than the norm. I found that it makes me feel better, and has somewhat stopped my testicular atrophy. I know it was this that made me feel better cause I had to stop it for a while due to lack of funding, and in a few days was feeling lousy again. But like I said, this may not apply to everyone.

PeakT:

--- Quote from: phatphish on September 21, 2013, 09:22:35 pm ---I've been using it for about a year. Now keep in mind my ed was brought on by a pituitary tumor, so my findings might be different than the norm. I found that it makes me feel better, and has somewhat stopped my testicular atrophy. I know it was this that made me feel better cause I had to stop it for a while due to lack of funding, and in a few days was feeling lousy again. But like I said, this may not apply to everyone.

--- End quote ---

How much did you use?

Bigjohn:
I never really noticed until phatphish posted about lack of atrophy on testicles but just noticed the same. There is no doubt that it reduces chance of prostate cancer from what I read, there seems to be quite a bit of research on that.

phatphish:
Peak, I use Source Naturals natural progesterone cream, which has 500 mg progesterone per ounce, or 22 mg per 1/4 teaspoon. I use about 1/4 teaspoon twice a day. Don't go by the instructions on the package, as these are for perimenopausal women. I use it every day without a break.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version