Quantcast

Author Topic: Testicular pain and secondary hypogonadism  (Read 2481 times)

pvm21

• View Profile
Testicular pain and secondary hypogonadism
« on: October 31, 2013, 02:53:06 am »
Is slight testicular pain/soreness a symptom of secondary hypogonadism? Past few days my testicules have had a slight sore feeling. Not that painful, but noticeable. Just had bloodwork today, will probably be attempting a clomid restart 25mg eod on friday after seeing doctor. Also, a new symptom for me as been joint soreness and clicking/popping of all joints. Probably from living with low e2 and low free T for 6 months now.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 05:22:22 am by PeakT »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Testicular pain and secondary hypogonadism
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 05:14:25 am »
Is slight testicular pain/soreness a symptom of secondary hypogonadism? Past few days my testicules have had a slight sore feeling. Not that painful, but noticeable. Just had bloodwork today, will probably be attempting a clomid restart 25mg eod on friday after seeing doctor. Also, a new symptom for me as been joint soreness and clicking/popping of all joints. Probably from living with low e2 and low free T for 6 months now.

Not that I know of.  What about a varicocele though?  Have you been tested for that?

And that does sound like low estradiol - I'd get that checked too.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 05:22:41 am by PeakT »
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: Testicular pain and secondary hypogonadism
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 05:14:25 am »