Quantcast

Author Topic: well it seems like my body is going backwards.  (Read 6154 times)

Polewalker

• View Profile
well it seems like my body is going backwards.
« on: October 08, 2013, 12:23:00 am »
I do not know was going on with my body but it feels like I just jumped off the cliff. I lost energy again about 1 PM is naptime and I feel depressed. I had a blood test and here are couple things that worry me could somebody help me.

Testosterone three months ago it was 700 now it's  135

I was on Androgel 1.62 I been on that for two year and my T level  were at 700. Changed over to testim 50mg because of insurance and it was cheaper found out that it was not. So I'm back on Androgel 1.62 two pumps a day.And I started two days ago.

Sugar diabetes  I take glyburide 5 mg twice a day and  my AC1 would average about 6.1   just called the doctor and they told me it was 7.4

This one makes me a little bit nervous.

Red blood cells  6.18
Hemoglobin       18.5
Hematocrit         55.5

Two months ago I gave blood and started drinking more water I read that helps to get it down. I told my doctor about this. So were keeping an eye on this in about three months I will have a another blood test will make sure what to do

I never been that low before but I ordered some vitamin D three. I usually start taking that in December through the winter it helps my mood but for some reason I feel like I'm shut down.

Vitamin D    25

These numbers are very happy with.

Here are my cholesterol numbers
cholesterol  117
 triglycerides 80
HDL              51
LDL      50
cholesterol/HDL Ratio       2.3

Like I said before I just felt like I fell off a cliff. I do not have no energy after 1 PM. It was so bad that I almost stopped going to the gym I don't know if I just have to work through this and get going.

Here are some supplements that I take
Fish oil 1200MG
Zine 50mg
Co Q 10

Two days ago I started back up on the supplements I was taking them for one years. I do not know why I stopped them.
 L-caritine 1000 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 250 Mg
Folic Acid  800mg
L-aginine 5G

I do think it's something to do with my sugar diabetes because the last three weeks, I have to urinate a lot in the morning.  Just cannot figure this out and could somebody help me get back on the right track.

I apologize for my grammar and spelling. I'm just a caveman

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: well it seems like my body is going backwards.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 01:46:52 am »
Hey, sorry to hear about it.  Well, first of all, I can't explain why your testosterone dropped to 170, but the fact that is 170 means that:

1.  Your testosterone is VERY low
2.  Your estradiol is also likely low

Both of these can make you miserable and feel generally lousy.  Your testosterone is about half of what mine was and I was a wreck!

Now low testosterone for a diabetic is a very bad idea.  Why?  Because as testosterone lowers, insulin rises:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/testosterone_insulin

And as insulin rises and you lose insulin sensitivity, you become predisposed to prediabetes and diabetes:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/testosterone_diabetes

Of course, in your case you already have diabetes and so this it basically just makes your diabetes worse I am sure.  If you read my diabetes link, I make the case for diabetics having beefy testosterone, because usually they can completely get off their insulin and sometimes even Metformin according to the clinic I go too.  That's how powerful it is.

But Testim and Androgel probably aren't going to give you those kind of results. 

Now I've just got a sec and don't have time to look up the ranges for RBC/hematocrit/hemoglobin.  But if you are high, this seems very odd.  The reason I say that is that very often low T men are anemic or pretty close.

So can I ask how you are eating?  You've got the LDL/triglyceride levels of a low glycemic, low fat guy like myself.   But you have the iron levels of a meat eater, right?  So I'm just trying to figure out what is going on here...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 01:46:52 am »

Polewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 06:55:11 pm »
T thank you for your reply and time. I have been thinking about my diet like you asked. I usually go out and eat a very big breakfast in the morning. I estimate that around 2000 cal. I have a small lunch and I eat dinner between 4 PM and 6 PM most of the time. I did change eating habits a little bit. I started getting hungry around seven in the evening and I think it's because I was taken glyburide at night and dropped my sugar countdown and that's why I was eating. In the evening I ate a half watermelon size of a soccer ball or a big bowl of popcorn. This is been going on for two months. Before two months I was just taking one 5 mg of glyburide in the morning not in the evening.

Here is my blood work that you ask and the reference numbers.

WBC                 4.0 to 11.0          test 6.5
RBC                   4.4 TO 6.0                  6.18
HEMOGLOBIL    13.5 TO 18                18.5
hEMATOCIT       40.0 TO 52.0                    55.5
TRIGLYCERIDES     <150.mg               50

I am going to you other such site to check out sugar diabetes and what to do. Then I'm going to get a plant asked the doctor what I need to do. But in my head I know what to do eat vegetables fruit and exercise. Today is one of my better days I have not yet felt depression or anything.

I want to thank you and everybody on this board. For all the help now when I go to the doctor I'm not just sitting there listening to him I'm asking him questions and tell him what idea. Now it is turned into a partnership   and that's because of all of you.

PS I am not that big of a meat eater. But I do not eat fish.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 10:49:53 pm »
Hmmm.  Well, I know hemochromatosis is way underdiagnosed:

http://xnet.kp.org/permanentejournal/winter99pj/hemochromatosis.html

"We recently treated a middle-aged KPSD member whose hematocrit level rose from 32 to 43 as 40 units of blood were removed..."

But there are, of course, less serious reasons such as dehydration and living at a high altitude.  Sorry - I'm one of those people who tries to figure out the root cause usually...

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 10:49:53 pm »

Polewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 01:52:52 am »
no problem T, I got my test back from the doctor telling me that my AC1 was 7.0   4 months ago it was 7.9. but I'm still going to the doctor in a couple of weeks tell you what happens.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 04:00:07 am »
no problem T, I got my test back from the doctor telling me that my AC1 was 7.0   4 months ago it was 7.9. but I'm still going to the doctor in a couple of weeks tell you what happens.

Hope all goes smoothly and let us know...

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 04:00:07 am »