Most of you guys don't need this, but there are a few who do and so here are some of the common sense rules:
NUMBER UNO. You must remain anonymous. No forum names, aliases, photos or other personal details that could reveal your identity are allowed.
COROLLARY: Do NOT give out personal information in PMs. Make sure your screen name cannot be tracked back to you online where you have personal info.
1. This is not a steroid board. You are welcome to post your protocol as long as it is reasonably physiological, i.e. does not exceed the lab values for a healthy, young male. In the case of testosterone, this is roughly 1200 ng/dl, maybe a little higher if you are high SHBG.
2. This forum isn't for debating and arguing. If you need to debate, please head over to the nearest political forum.
3. Avoid confrontational responses. Most guys on the forum are depressed or low T or are battling E.D. They don't need to be slapped around.
4. Avoid acting like a know-it-all. Like your wife or girlfriend, we already know you don't.
5. Avoid constant sarcasm. It's funny the first time and that's about it.
6. Avoid saying the same thing over and over again. If we want nagging, we'll just call our ex.
7. Don't plagiarize from someone else's site. Always give a link or reference to the material and only quote the relevant passage.
8. No discussions of obtaining illegal medications.
9. No links to proprietary supplement blends or businesses or irrelevant sites without permission of the moderator or forum administrator. (Once you have been on the forum for awhile, more leeway is given.)
10. Everything discussed on this board is to be considered as discussion points with your doctor and none of it is medical advice. Do not alter any medications or any medical treatment plans without first discussing things with your doctor.
11. No trashing the forum or moderators. If you don't like it here, just go away - no harm done.
12. Users must have one and only one login. If a user has inadvertently created more than one login, he must choose just one login to post under and discontinue use of all other logins.
13. Users must not have multiple logins talking to one another. Yes, it happens.
14. No PMing until you have 200 posts please.
15. Go easy with your suggestions. This isn't a place for beating up some guy trying to improve himself even if what he is saying doesn't make sense to you.
16. Please fill out your signature if at all possible. I just had someone write me and point out that it's very difficult to comment when you don't know the age of the person. How true this is! If you could please fill out your signature with a few of the most important details: a) age, b) HRT or other protocol (if applicable), etc.
17. Please, if you have an issue with a site sponsor, keep any comments professional if you post and PM me if you feel there is a major issue. Also, I do not want to hear that a sponsor is slow in their appointments if it is five weeks or less, something that is very common for the best specialists.
18. This is an international board and about half the traffic probably comes from outside the U.S., so please no derogatory remarks about other countries, ethnicities, etc.
19. Individual doctors must not be singled out and attacked (even if they deserve it). Please go through the proper channels: a medical board, attorney, etc.
20. Do not push, cajole, entreat, beg, etc. any physician or medical staff on this board. Their time is voluntary and we get what we get and should be thankful.
21. Do not try to force a physician into giving medical advice on this forum. They are here giving generalized information to a generalized audience - period.
22. Allowed subjects: almost anything to do with men's health, biotech, bioethics, medicine and so on. Not allowed: politics except when dealing with health insurance and policy related issues.
23. Newer members may not put anything on the site that appears to be advertising, and no web links either.
If in doubt then ask an administrator or moderator first. Do not select a user name that appears to be advertising either. The same applies to profile information. Violators will be banned.
24. Posts not in English and posts that appear nonsensical are subject to deletion at the discretion of the moderators. New members creating such posts may be banned.