Quantcast

Author Topic: ZMA + Citrulline = Sleep + Erectile Strength  (Read 11670 times)

spiderman

• View Profile
ZMA + Citrulline = Sleep + Erectile Strength
« on: February 23, 2014, 08:00:07 pm »
Wow indeed EH..thanks for sharing your story..no wonder you were having problems! As you mentioned even with high cortisol levels it seems your issue has been more NO related.There is no doubt that POM juice is fantastic and helps to boost and maintain NO levels in your body.

The big hitters for me( proving I have also had NO problems) have been citrulline and ZMA.
The ZMA has helped me have a perfect sleep when taken at the right time as well as supplying me with a small amount of zinc.
The citrulline I have just been taking once a day in the morning on an empty stomach (about 5 g). The combination have resulted in (wake me up) rock hard erections everyday which I though were gone forever. It doesn't really matter too much if I have exercised that day or not but it is also fantastic for gym work also...which in turn boosts your NO etc etc .

I am now going to continue with this routine everyday as just having that feeling in the morning really sets you up for the day whether libido is around or not...I may try throwing daily POM into the equation to!... Regular sex as you know is a must also to keep everything boosted...after all improving the health of yourself and your man is what this is all about

I don't want to make a laugh out of your story cause it was obviously no joke ...but you could actually make your next million being POM juice man....POM advertisers would probably pay you a fortune if they knew the results you were having with it!...lol..
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 08:13:55 pm by PeakT »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: ZMA + Citrulline = Sleep + Erectile Strength
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 08:13:27 pm »
I split this out from the Cortisol Lowers Nitrites thread:

http://peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=3388.0

Great stuff.  I take an RDA of zinc every day and a 1/2 RDA of magnesium very morning.  It might help me to take it before bed, but that's just when I tend to take most of my supplements for no particularly good reason...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 08:13:27 pm »

EH

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 08:41:47 pm »
Wow indeed EH..thanks for sharing your story..no wonder you were having problems! As you mentioned even with high cortisol levels it seems your issue has been more NO related.There is no doubt that POM juice is fantastic and helps to boost and maintain NO levels in your body.

The big hitters for me( proving I have also had NO problems) have been citrulline and ZMA.
The ZMA has helped me have a perfect sleep when taken at the right time as well as supplying me with a small amount of zinc.
The citrulline I have just been taking once a day in the morning on an empty stomach (about 5 g). The combination have resulted in (wake me up) rock hard erections everyday which I though were gone forever. It doesn't really matter too much if I have exercised that day or not but it is also fantastic for gym work also...which in turn boosts your NO etc etc .

I am now going to continue with this routine everyday as just having that feeling in the morning really sets you up for the day whether libido is around or not...I may try throwing daily POM into the equation to!... Regular sex as you know is a must also to keep everything boosted...after all improving the health of yourself and your man is what this is all about

I don't want to make a laugh out of your story cause it was obviously no joke ...but you could actually make your next million being POM juice man....POM advertisers would probably pay you a fortune if they knew the results you were having with it!...lol..

Thanks Spiderman, I don't like to talk about my story much because it still conjures up the fresh pain of it all, but I will say this, MAKE SURE your beneficiary designation forms all match what you want to have happen post-mortem.  Beneficiary designation fields on all your accounts (checking, savings, money market, stock, IRA, pension) legally outweigh anything/everything (including trusts, wills, etc).

Have you tried POM yet in addition?  I haven't noticed anything from zinc, magnesium, or citrulline (though I don't think I have taken 5g at once before).  It is a great feeling to have morning erections again, and I agree that it makes the day start off right.  I don't have them every day, only 1-2 times per week, but I am convinced that is because of different wake-up times.  I probably do have the nocturnal erections but don't notice them because I am asleep.

I would gladly become the Jared of POM Wonderful products :)  Great idea.  Imagine being recognized as the "erection guy".  That would be tough on anyone's relationship though!
Age 40
5'8" 145lbs

*Cured my intermittent ED which started at ~35 years old by adding in nitrate-containing foods DAILY (arugula, beets, romaine, spinach) and drinking occasional POM juice. Interestingly, I have seen no changes in cholesterol/LDL/HDL or any other typical blood parameters.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 09:08:42 pm »

I would gladly become the Jared of POM Wonderful products :)  Great idea.  Imagine being recognized as the "erection guy".  That would be tough on anyone's relationship though!

I can see you now EH, the new "Smiling Bob":

http://shoutsfromtheabyss.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/smiling-bob.jpg
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 09:08:42 pm »

spiderman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 07:14:02 pm »
Lol...smiling bob..with POM in hand..funny PT

Haven't tried the full on POM thing yet but I am a fan of pom juice anyway..will stock up and let u know..

Citrulline malate is the only way to take citrulline...powder form...I tried the caps but no comparison...the malate helps absorbtion..and by the way it was discovered a long time before we tried it on here...check just one link to the athletic benefits...from 2004!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jrod4.htm

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 07:14:02 pm »