Quantcast

Author Topic: Parasites: High LH, High FSH, Primary Hypogonadism  (Read 17818 times)

Prof

• View Profile
Parasites: High LH, High FSH, Primary Hypogonadism
« on: March 16, 2014, 04:27:51 am »
Dear users,

I have found this forum a couple of years ago when I was trying to find a reason for my absurd levels of FSH LH and Test.
Until my thirties I was a normal guy with a huge libido and sexual potency. I could F* 10 times a day for several days straight, I usually got saciated at the tenth day or so, having several partners at the same time.

One day, I noted my potency was becoming less evident with some testicle shrinkage and for the first time I went to get tested. The results surprised a lot my urologist and myself. According to him, I was primary hypogonadal but with a clinical feature that was odd enough to him. I couldn't had high FSH and LH and still having testosterone at the 5,00's.

I didn't pay much attention to it at that time because I was still potent and I was having much more intromissions that most of my friends and libido was still pretty good. But the problem kept worsening year after year. I was doing lab tests every 6 months and noted that I was losing about 5%-10% of Testosterone a year.

At my 38 I was desperate, I had no libido. I wanted sex about 3 times a month. My LH and FSH remained high and Test was at about 3,20. Erections got soft, rare morning wood, I was still looking for girls and doing the pick up thing but with much less interest. I failed a lot of times to get hard for them and I gave up.
I went again to several doctors asking for different opinions. I think I visited around 14 urologists until of of them tell me a solution for me. With no luck. I was encouraged to do Test shots or HCG shots which I refused, all of them.
I wanted to know the real reason for the appearance of primary hypogonadism at the 30's, which is very rare.

Meanwhile I was spending a LOT of money on supplements. You can name any supplement and probably I have take it.
Below I will put some of them and some protocols that helped me in some way.

I dove into the dark side of the quest, searching every place for an answer. Internet, libraries, naturopaths, all of that road. Then I went desperate and gave up. I was still refusing test injections because I knew they would make worse the shrinkage. I searched for theories on autoimmune theories, bacteria, virus, fungus, etc.

One day I got sick of it and did some lab testing for every effing bug I could got on any vagina, food etc. I was pretty clean which bothered me even more. At least I could have some bug and the reason could be it. But no, the lab tests were all good. I got in an huge depression and I was considering the shots but one day something got in my head after I woke up in the morning:

I decided to go to an institute of tropical diseases to do specific tests on specific bugs that I could have got on several trips I did around the world.

For my surprise, I was diagnosed with Cysticercosis, apparently from a tape worm called Taenia Saginata. I was in shock, started to have extreme anxiety with it on how could it be possible.

After this, I asked several PHD's if this could be a reason for my primary hypogonadal state, the opinions were all NEGATIVE. ( sometimes I may admit and accept that doctors and PHD's might not know it all)

They were wrong. In fact, several parasitic diseases, even those with no symptoms might create several dysfunctions on the endocrine system, as well in immune system. I belive it starts on the immune system and then to endocrine.

This paper might explain some endocrine disorders presented in several people around the world. The list of parasites is huge. In my case was the taenia but there are other types of parasitic infections that could modulate the immune system.

Check this: Neuroimmunoendocrine Interactions in Murine
Cysticercosis: From the Lab Bench Work to Its
Possible Applications in Controlling Porcine
Cysticercosis and Human Neurocysticercosis

http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs-wm/42399.pdf

This paper gives huge insights on the role of parasites and endocrine system. According to the study, my primary hypogonadism has an explanation. FSH and LH level rise a lot in the presence of parasitic diseases.
Also interesting is the connection they did on the interleukins and hormones. They mention IL-2, IL-2, IL-4, IL-6 etc.
They also talk about estrogen and progesterone. The interleukins might be a way to explore endocrine dysfunctions even in the non presence of parasites.

After 4 months I exterminated the cisticercosis, the miracle happened. my balls were getting full as before, my libido got back, my erections went from soft to hard rock in my twenties. I couldn't believe this was happening. It was like a long term nightmare to me. I feel my old self again.

If some of you are getting endocrine disorders, check it at the lab, get a tropical disease appointment and ask for the lab tests.
Your dysfunction might be something related of a previous infection you had on a trip or something like that. A stomach bug still present but latent or dormant, doing damage, a virus, a parasite, a fungus.
Don't ask for specific tests at the beginning. Ask the lab tests where they search a bacterial or fungal infection with no cause, they sweep them all, I believe by RNA 16s and other biomolecular techniques.

Docs wont admit but the main cause of unknown diagnoses or autoimmune diseases are previous infections by one or more agents. You may have been treated but the cause might be surely that infection occurred one year ago or even 10 years ago.

Regarding the supplements. I took them all. I spent tons of money on them.

Which of them worked? Garlic by Kyolic 1000mg 1 per day, Vitamin C 1g per day, Dried blueberrys and blackberries a handful of it per day, astaxantin 7mg, cocoa, spirulina.

The ritual that helped a lot too, and this is no fun, was ice. Desperate I was icing my balls and at about day 5th I noted a bit more libido, more day time spontaneous erections, more intromissions. This waswhen I was still with the tape worm.
Now I am fine, my FSH and LH went down, Test is high at 700's. I am reliefed.

additional information

http://rsbl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2012/06/20/rsbl.2012.0385.full

http://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/180262

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2011/625380/ref/

Best for all.

PS: Never give up to find the reason. I did. I was very close to permanent madness or schizophrenia. I was exhausted, with a nervous breakdown, but I won. And I beat the Docs and PHd's with my persistence.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:33:49 am by PeakT »

Prof

• View Profile
Re: Parasites: High LH, High FSH, Primary Hypogonadism
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 04:55:51 am »
Not less important, all my other values were in excellent state.

Levels of Prolactin, SHBG, Estrogen, PSA, Hemogram, ESR, Ionogram, Vitamin B12, Bilirrubins, Zinc, DHEA a bit low at 220 ( the paper also mentions about DHEA), Cortisol, TSH, T3, T4, GNRH, Glicemia, CRP, Uremia, Creatinemia, CKMB, liver enzymes, Urine tests, bacteriologic urine, fungal urine, CMV, Epstein Barr, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Electrophoresis of proteins, monoclonal proteins, lead, cadmium, mercury, no bugs in spermoculture, folic acid, LDH, CK, homocisteine, Acetylcholine receptors, Alpha amylase, Cholesterol LDH LDL, all good, phosphorous, Magnesium, Bicabornats, Serotonin plasma, ACTH, ANA antibodies, Rickettsias, Widal Felix, Hudlesson, Borrelia, Toxoplasmosis, all mycoplasmas, among others. This was all good.

tropical lab tests.

Hydatiose, A.suun, Toxocara, Fasciola hepatica, s. Mansoni, D.immitis, T spiralis, Anisakis, all negative.
T.Saginata positive.
Feces analysis: all negative for bacteria, fungus, other parasites.

Best,
Pete
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:34:03 am by PeakT »

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 04:55:51 am »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 05:35:55 am »
Wow.  Yours is the first story like that that I remember.  I'm curious:  how did you talk the infectious disease clinic to test you?  Were they open to the idea or did they think it was a "shot in the dark?"

THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Kwn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 07:26:35 am »
What was your train of thinking in arriving  to test for parasites?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 07:26:35 am »

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 02:53:34 pm »
Hi kwn,

I spent too much time searching possible causes, I talked with a lot of people.
In despair, I started to look for diagnosis on acute and chronic diseases caused by bacteria and fungus. I also came across with the ability of bacteria and other kind of parasites to switch off the vitamin D receptor. But I was far far away that a taenia could do this kind of damage. Then when I went to the tropical diseases institute and got the diagnosis, i started from there, looking if there was a connection between parasites and endocrine diseases. According to several abstracts there are lots of kinds of parasitic diseases that modulate the immune system by several pathways. One of them is the VDR. There are others, like the one described in the paper I have put here.
Most doctors dont know this. Chronic diseases and autoimmune diseases happen from previous infections. You may treat an infection, the bacteria lose its power and cell walls but some resistant ones are still in your organism

Kwn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 05:27:21 pm »
The reason why I ask is following:

I am struggling enormously right now with TRT.  One doctor I talked to ran blood tests and I have a huge rheumatoid factor.  He said - this is the sign of autoimmune disease (I do not have arthritis symptoms).  Also, he ran candida tests.  Two candida markers came back positive.  He said - you have yeast infection, and it may be the reason for the symptoms (loss of libido, ED, anorgasmia).  Other docs said that candida test does not mean anything, because each person who ever had yeast infection (even sore mouth) will have antibodies and test positive for candida.

So I have dismissed this diagnosis.  But your post made me think that there may be something to that theory.

Do you have any links where I can read about relation between candida and endocrine systems?

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 07:41:11 pm »
I may say there may be some kind of connection of candida and your symptoms.
Just want to point out that I am not another person chasing symptoms and attribute them to candida. I think candida is over rated all over the web.
But despite this fact, candida are biofilms and biofilms are responsible for a lot of autoimmune and chronic symptoms and diseases. Other problem is when bacteria are trapped on biofilms, at least from what I remember reading months ago.
I'll try to find the papers and send them to you.
But I shall say that if you think or feel that something is not right you should start to find other causes. You should do a mental exercise to remember previous stomach infections, flus, other malaise states etc.
Thats what I did and got there. Or go straight to your doctor or a lab and start doing the persuit of a probable cause. I can say that is a big struggle, emotional and financial. I lost the count of the money I spent in lab tests, mri's, etc

bzarfas

• View Profile
    • http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Hdr_Enemies
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 07:44:17 pm »

For my surprise, I was diagnosed with Cysticercosis, apparently from a tape worm called Taenia Saginata. I was in shock, started to have extreme anxiety with it on how could it be possible.

After this, I asked several PHD's if this could be a reason for my primary hypogonadal state, the opinions were all NEGATIVE. ( sometimes I may admit and accept that doctors and PHD's might not know it all)

They were wrong. In fact, several parasitic diseases, even those with no symptoms might create several dysfunctions on the endocrine system, as well in immune system. I belive it starts on the immune system and then to endocrine.

This paper might explain some endocrine disorders presented in several people around the world. The list of parasites is huge. In my case was the taenia but there are other types of parasitic infections that could modulate the immune system.

Check this: Neuroimmunoendocrine Interactions in Murine
Cysticercosis: From the Lab Bench Work to Its
Possible Applications in Controlling Porcine
Cysticercosis and Human Neurocysticercosis

http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs-wm/42399.pdf

This paper gives huge insights on the role of parasites and endocrine system. According to the study, my primary hypogonadism has an explanation. FSH and LH level rise a lot in the presence of parasitic diseases.
Also interesting is the connection they did on the interleukins and hormones. They mention IL-2, IL-2, IL-4, IL-6 etc.
They also talk about estrogen and progesterone. The interleukins might be a way to explore endocrine dysfunctions even in the non presence of parasites.

After 4 months I exterminated the cisticercosis, the miracle happened. my balls were getting full as before, my libido got back, my erections went from soft to hard rock in my twenties. I couldn't believe this was happening. It was like a long term nightmare to me. I feel my old self again.

If some of you are getting endocrine disorders, check it at the lab, get a tropical disease appointment and ask for the lab tests.
Your dysfunction might be something related of a previous infection you had on a trip or something like that. A stomach bug still present but latent or dormant, doing damage, a virus, a parasite, a fungus.
Don't ask for specific tests at the beginning. Ask the lab tests where they search a bacterial or fungal infection with no cause, they sweep them all, I believe by RNA 16s and other biomolecular techniques.

Docs wont admit but the main cause of unknown diagnoses or autoimmune diseases are previous infections by one or more agents. You may have been treated but the cause might be surely that infection occurred one year ago or even 10 years ago.

Regarding the supplements. I took them all. I spent tons of money on them.

Which of them worked? Garlic by Kyolic 1000mg 1 per day, Vitamin C 1g per day, Dried blueberrys and blackberries a handful of it per day, astaxantin 7mg, cocoa, spirulina.

The ritual that helped a lot too, and this is no fun, was ice. Desperate I was icing my balls and at about day 5th I noted a bit more libido, more day time spontaneous erections, more intromissions. This waswhen I was still with the tape worm.
Now I am fine, my FSH and LH went down, Test is high at 700's. I am reliefed.

additional information

http://rsbl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2012/06/20/rsbl.2012.0385.full

http://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/180262

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2011/625380/ref/

Best for all.

PS: Never give up to find the reason. I did. I was very close to permanent madness or schizophrenia. I was exhausted, with a nervous breakdown, but I won. And I beat the Docs and PHd's with my persistence.

Thanks, another reason to avoid meat!

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 09:40:20 pm »

Thanks, another reason to avoid meat!

You know I'm a big plant-based guy, but you can get parasites, salmonella, e. coli off of fruits and vegetables.  Very common...
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

hardrlz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 11:23:43 am »
Is it possible to get rid of all parasites by using natural remedies such as combination of wormwood, black walnut and clove, Prof what was your treatment ?

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 03:45:18 am »
Hi,

I took praziquantel.
I would love to meet someone who beat a taenia with herbs, which according to my doctors is completely impossible. Praziquantel is a safe drug and you just have to take it one dose of it, generaly 20mg/kg. it is safe up to 100mg/kg .

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 11:45:22 pm »
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1568997209000457

"When active, the Vitamin D nuclear receptor (VDR) affects transcription of at least 913 genes and impacts processes ranging from calcium metabolism to expression of key antimicrobial peptides. Additionally, recent research on the Human Microbiome shows that bacteria are far more pervasive than previously thought, increasing the possibility that autoimmune disease is bacterial in origin. Emerging molecular evidence suggests that symptomatic improvements among those administered vitamin D is the result of 25-D's ability to temper bacterial-induced inflammation by slowing VDR activity. While this results in short-term palliation, persistent pathogens that may influence disease progression, proliferate over the long-term."

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 03:40:46 am »
A very very interesting book which explains the effects of parasites on endocrine system.
It even explains the effects of malaria and others in changes in host behaviour.

Cheers

Parasites and Pathogens: Effects On Host Hormones and Behavior

http://books.google.pt/books?id=v44RlnM9ncQC&pg=PA150&lpg=PA150&dq=parasites+sex+steroids&source=bl&ots=_akqFL5tdR&sig=4Nxvxwv8-SgmfZUoPTWC_s5pKiA&hl=pt-PT&sa=X&ei=vzElU9GNCMKU0AWkpYCACw&ved=0CDgQ6AEwATgK#v=onepage&q=parasites%20sex%20steroids&f=false

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 03:55:27 am »