Quantcast

Author Topic: Stendra Works Great For Me  (Read 10925 times)

Sam Duxbury

• Enjoying Tampa FL and the Good Life.
    • View Profile
Stendra Works Great For Me
« on: April 03, 2014, 09:54:33 pm »
Good Day, well here's where I get my feet wet and get my first post on the forum. Be gentle!!

I thought this would be a good place to start, as I have personal experience with STENDRA / Avanafil, and Boy!! HOWDY!! does it work fabulously !!

I participated in the VIVUS clinical STENDRA Trials here in St. Petersburg Florida from October 2012 to March 2013. It was a double blind study,
random mixed placebo and 100 mg STENDRA. I had a 100% success rate with the STENDRA.

Yes, I know that I did not know when I was taking a STENDRA dose, but those pills worked in 15 minutes or less, gave me a full hard erection that
lasted for 2 to 4 hours. If I went soft, my lover was able to quickly coax me back to full hardness in less than a minute. (And, yes, she is talented).

I usually had two orgasms, gave me enough time to bring my lover to 3 or 4 orgasms. We took our time and enjoyed the Sunday morning private
time we make for ourselves.

[Edited by Moderator.  See Forum Rule #8.] So, I know the drill on the stuffy nose and other minor side effects. The STENDRA had
less stuffy nose, no back pain (except for our enthusiastic sex in bed), no gastric disturbances, no vision problems, no hearing problems.

And, no priapism problems at all.

[Edited by moderator.] The stuff is wonderful, works FINE !! I take it if my lover surprises me with a
short-notice intimacy call. I keep a pack at her house for just such an emergency.

So, yes, this stuff works as well as, or better than advertised.

My stats, and yes I shall post a more detailed stat set with chems on me.

I am 61 YO, WM, 158 pounds. No heart, diabetes, BP, or other medical problems. I am also on SottoPelle, been enjoying it for 4 years now.
Never had one problem. My doctors are surgeons, so they know which end of a trocar to use, etc, etc....

I survived a car wreck that almost killed me, the steering wheel tried to castrate me. I have long term damage to right pelvic structure, right pubic
and penile shaft musculature, and impact trauma to the right spermatic cord, and testicle/epidydymal structure. I have had two surgeries to
correct the physical damage. The doctor thinks I am a fast healer, and have recovered as best as can be expected.

I am in a committed tightly bound intimate relationship for 5 and 1/2 years now. She welcomes my use of the ED meds, my confidence is over the
moon as I know I'll be hard and ready for her, and she welcomes it.

We have Sunday morning as our absolute no-interruption time. The cell phones are in the kitchen, telephones turned off.

That should be enough for a start.

I welcome any questions, and I am happy to share any thing that would be of help to the forum members. I am totally enjoying our sex life.

Cheers! - Sam
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 12:28:15 am by PeakT »
Total HRT program: SottoPelle Testosterone Pellets every 6 months, 300 IU hCG sub-q M-F, .05 mg letrozole once weekly.

14 May 2015 blood work: Serum T: 1,264 ng/dL (one month since LAST pellet insert procedure);
                            Free Testosterone: 21.7 pg/mL
                            Estradiol (ultrasensitive): 17.4 pg/mL
                            PSA (Roche ECLIA): 3.1 ng/mL  (March 2014 = 2.6 ng/mL)
                            D3: 77 ng/dL
                            Prolactin: 7.0 ng/mL
                            Cortisol: 6.9 mcg/mL (down from 12.8 one year ago)

I am responsible for my enjoyment of my maleness. My success depends on my best efforts to stay healthy and live a positive lifestyle.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Stendra Works Great For Me
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 12:36:10 am »
I split you out there.  And this is confusing:  now we have two Sams!
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 12:36:10 am »

Sam Duxbury

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 04:39:52 pm »
Good Day!

I thought I would add a few more thoughts on Stendra/Avanafil here:

I use a generic Stendra from an undisclosed location per forum rules. It is the standard 100 milligram dose.

Why do I use it? Well, my lover surprises me with a text during the week, for an unplanned and delightful evening booty call.
I get to her house, take an avanafil-100, we start slow foreplay, maybe a glass of wine in bed. In 20 minutes or so, we are
good to go with my hard firm erection. Absolutely, this is the best confidence builder I have ever used. She loves it and
encourages my use of the iPDE-5 drugs.

We'll drift off to sleep in a few hours, and sometimes I'll leave her place late, because the avanafil is still working and we
made love again in the morning.

I have not discontinued use of vardenafil, but got involved with Avanafil/Stendra when I participated in a VIVUS clinical trial
in St. Petersburg FL. Here is the link to that post:

[https://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=3796.0]

I then found this undisclosed source for avanafil, ordered some, and have had excellent effectiveness with it. As I said, I
usually take it when my lover surprises me with a weeknight intimacy call, and I don't have 2 to 3 hours for the
vardenafil to work its magic.

All in all, it is WONDERFUL to have my regular vardenafil, and Plan B avanafil.

Cheers! - Sam
Total HRT program: SottoPelle Testosterone Pellets every 6 months, 300 IU hCG sub-q M-F, .05 mg letrozole once weekly.

14 May 2015 blood work: Serum T: 1,264 ng/dL (one month since LAST pellet insert procedure);

I am responsible for my enjoyment of my maleness. My success depends on my best efforts to stay healthy and live a positive lifestyle.

Sam Duxbury

• View Profile
Re: Stendra Works Great For Me, still does
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 11:52:59 pm »
Good Evening, all,

Been a while since I posted, have had two more occasions to use generic Avanafil-100. Both times worked fantastic,
just as reliable as vardenafil, but minimal to none of the annoying side effects.

Early May, we went to a posh hotel for her three day birthday weekend. Saturday morning we had room service,
and I took an avanafil with our first cup of coffee in bed.  She timed it just for fun, and 19 minutes later I was ready,
had a hard firm erection. We continued with some gentle foreplay and a second cup of coffee. Had a wonderful, slow
love making morning, I orgasmed once, she had three orgasms while we took our time. We got up and showered,
went out for the day. Got back to the room that late afternoon, went back to bed and made love again. I had no
trouble getting hard with her tender help. Another orgasm for me, two more for her.

One afternoon in the middle of May, she gave me a booty call, we met after work. Went to bed, had a glass of wine
with us, and I took an avanafil-100. 35 minutes later I was ready, firm hard great erection. We foreplayed a bit, but
she was very demanding, so we just had a hard quick f**k which was awesome, and she had three orgasms.

I can say now, that I am totally a firm believer and user of generic avanafil. It's a shame I cannot get it from any of
my Florida doctors, so I have to procure it from 'other sources'.

The formulation is different I suspect, because it takes longer to work its magic, than the VIVUS supplied STENDRA
avanafil I used in the trials last year. That pill worked in as little as 9 minutes to a max of 21 minutes from what I remember.

But, I am not complaining. This stuff is fantastic, and a Very Good Plan B for vardenafil.

General use rules I have discovered: Take it on a relatively empty stomach, only one or two alcoholic drinks. I do take
a capsule of l-Arginine, l-Citrulline, Vit E with the avanafil-100, but, I am already up to 2 grams of l-Arginine and l-Citrulline
per day, as 4 capsules of 500 mg each, taken periodically during the day.

Does anyone out there have ANY experience with avanafil or Stendra? I would love to hear how it works for you and your lover.

Cheers! -Sam D. in FL

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 11:52:59 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 06:08:29 am »
Good Evening, all,

Been a while since I posted, have had two more occasions to use generic Avanafil-100. Both times worked fantastic,
just as reliable as vardenafil, but minimal to none of the annoying side effects.

Early May, we went to a posh hotel for her three day birthday weekend. Saturday morning we had room service,
and I took an avanafil with our first cup of coffee in bed.  She timed it just for fun, and 19 minutes later I was ready,
had a hard firm erection. We continued with some gentle foreplay and a second cup of coffee. Had a wonderful, slow
love making morning, I orgasmed once, she had three orgasms while we took our time. We got up and showered,
went out for the day. Got back to the room that late afternoon, went back to bed and made love again. I had no
trouble getting hard with her tender help. Another orgasm for me, two more for her.

One afternoon in the middle of May, she gave me a booty call, we met after work. Went to bed, had a glass of wine
with us, and I took an avanafil-100. 35 minutes later I was ready, firm hard great erection. We foreplayed a bit, but
she was very demanding, so we just had a hard quick f**k which was awesome, and she had three orgasms.

I can say now, that I am totally a firm believer and user of generic avanafil. It's a shame I cannot get it from any of
my Florida doctors, so I have to procure it from 'other sources'.

The formulation is different I suspect, because it takes longer to work its magic, than the VIVUS supplied STENDRA
avanafil I used in the trials last year. That pill worked in as little as 9 minutes to a max of 21 minutes from what I remember.

But, I am not complaining. This stuff is fantastic, and a Very Good Plan B for vardenafil.

General use rules I have discovered: Take it on a relatively empty stomach, only one or two alcoholic drinks. I do take
a capsule of l-Arginine, l-Citrulline, Vit E with the avanafil-100, but, I am already up to 2 grams of l-Arginine and l-Citrulline
per day, as 4 capsules of 500 mg each, taken periodically during the day.

Does anyone out there have ANY experience with avanafil or Stendra? I would love to hear how it works for you and your lover.

Cheers! -Sam D. in FL

You'll probably get more of a response if you ask the last q in the erectile board.  Of course, then you have to keep it more "low key."
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Sam Duxbury

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 05:02:06 pm »
Good Day, Mr. PeakT !

Yes, I shall do that. thank you for the suggestion.

And, yes, I shall keep it low key and be careful wording my question.

Basically, I am just curious if anyone has found avanafil anywhere in the US. My urologist is a good guy, he started me on
Vardenafil in 2007, and will write a scrip for Stendra/Avanafil/whatever. But, I cannot find a local drug store that can fill it.

Y'All take care! Hope you had a great weekend and good loving.

Luvin' it down hee-ah in Flah-ridder !! - Sam

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 05:02:06 pm »