Quantcast

Author Topic: Adrenacalm  (Read 10247 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Adrenacalm
« on: April 10, 2014, 11:22:04 pm »
Hi guys,
Since so many people suffer from digestive issues, tolerating supplements in a form of pill/capsule can become difficult.  I wanted to make this thread for anyone who has benefited from any cream or spray that has to do with hormones.

I'll start. This product below has helped me with over-all energy:

www.ovitaminpro.com/adrenacalm.html

anyone else?

Can you post the ingredients?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 02:40:54 pm by PeakT »
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peyt

• View Profile
Re: Re: Helpful supplements in form of cream or spray
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 02:18:44 am »
Hi guys,
Since so many people suffer from digestive issues, tolerating supplements in a form of pill/capsule can become difficult.  I wanted to make this thread for anyone who has benefited from any cream or spray that has to do with hormones.

anyone else?

please just click on the label...

now does anyone else have any good cream or spray supplements?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 02:18:44 am »

bzarfas

• View Profile
    • http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Hdr_Enemies
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 06:28:35 am »
Hi guys,

anyone else?

please just click on the label...

now does anyone else have any good cream or spray supplements?
to get the most help from threads YOU MAKE, it would be helpful to everyone to make the thread as complete as you can, so you dont need to click all over the internet

Active ingredients: Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6), Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1), Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Phosphatidylserine, Melissa Oficianalis (Lemon Balm), Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle), Polygala Tenuifolia, Hypericum Perforatum (St. Johns Wort), Valeriana Officianalis (Valerian Root), Corylus Aveilana (Hazel) Bud Extract, Juniperius Communis (Juniper) Bud Extract, Tilia Tomentosus (Silver Linden/Lime), Citrullus Colocynthis (Bitter Apple/Gourd/Cucumber), Anacardium Orientale (Marking Nut), Matricaria Recutita, (German Chamomile), Elm Flower Water, Gorse Flower Water, Olive Flower Water, Red Chestnut Flower Water, Vervain Flower Water, Impatiens Flower Water, Magnesium phosphate, Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) Oil, Essential Oil Blend of: (Lemongrass, Orange, Lavender, Juniper Berry, Pine). Cream Base: Aqua (deionized water), Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, Citrus Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (sesame) Seed Oil, Tromethamine, Polysorbate 80, Sorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer.

AdrenaCalm Label - See more at: http://www.ovitaminpro.com/adrenacalm.html#sthash.nBiESyAC.dpuf

Peyt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 03:22:14 pm »
I don't understand why you added Adrenacalm to the title of this thread, that would limit this thread to 1 product. This thread was meant for any cream or spray product(Natural) that's out there in the market , so people can benefit.

Here is another company that makes creams... They have a few products. I have only personally tried their "Testro-Max" which helped my sex drive but my body got sort of tired and heavy in the evenings so I stopped it. I am going to try their "Progesto-Care for Men" next.

Here they are:

1. Testro-Max
http://www.life-flo.com/men-s-wellness/testro-max-for-men-4-oz.html

Ingredients:
Purified Water, Glycerin, Boosting Complex (Water, Ethanol, Liver 30X, Pituitary 30X, Orchitinum 30X, Phosphorus 30X, Insulin 30X, Zincum Metallicum 12X, Arginine 8X, Ornathine 8X, Adrenocorticotropic (ACTH) 30X) Aloe Barbadensis, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate (HA), Potassium Sorbate, Diindolylmethane (DIM), Serenoa Serrulata Fruit (Saw Palmetto) Extract, Lecithin, Tribulus Terrestris Extract, Prunus Africana Bark Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali) Extract, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf (Horny Goat Weed) Extract, Mucuna Birdwoodiana Stem (Mucuna Pruriens) Extract, and Sodium Bicarbonate.

2. Progestrone Care - (Men's Formula):
http://www.life-flo.com/men-s-wellness/progesta-care-men-s-formula-unscented.html

Ingredients:
Purified Water Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Stearic Acid Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Glycerin Isopropyl Palmitate Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth-20 Glyceryl Stearate Selenium Methionine Allantoin Zinc Aspartate Progesterone USP Lecithin Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Serenoa Serrulata Fruit (Saw Palmetto) Extract Potassium Sorbate Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract Sodium Bicarbonate and Aloe Barbadensis.

3. DHEA for men:
http://www.life-flo.com/men-s-wellness/dhea-for-men.html

Ingredients:
Purified Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Serrulata) Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract Ormenis Multicaulis (Chamomile) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract Sodium Bicarbonate.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 03:29:08 pm by Peyt »

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 03:22:14 pm »

bzarfas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 06:16:39 am »
I don't understand why you added Adrenacalm to the title of this thread, that would limit this thread to 1 product. This thread was meant for any cream or spray product(Natural) that's out there in the market , so people can benefit.

Guys here need more substance than ad-copy you are providing
Subjective stuff like, "I felt better" or, "gave me energy" don't help

Do you have anything concrete to ad? Some pre blood work, then use cream/placbo, then post-blood work

I appreciate the energy you have into posting stuff, but so far, it's not very useful.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 08:19:22 am »

Do you have anything concrete to ad? Some pre blood work, then use cream/placbo, then post-blood work

I appreciate the energy you have into posting stuff, but so far, it's not very useful.

I think "gave me energy" is useful.  A lot of guys struggle with fatigue and mental fog at different times of the day for example.
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

bzarfas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 01:07:03 pm »

I think "gave me energy" is useful.  A lot of guys struggle with fatigue and mental fog at different times of the day for example.

Lots of things give energy; from sugar to reading a motivational soliloquy.
 A concrete value is much better reason to buy/use a product than a subjective one like "gives me energy".

Even something as simple as, before using "product" I couldn't do "x", after using "x", I can do "X" with no effort.

Its always nice to know what exactly something does and what made you want to tell others about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21TL94NEzvg&feature=share

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 05:21:54 pm »

A concrete value is much better reason to buy/use a product than a subjective one like "gives me energy".

Even something as simple as, before using "product" I couldn't do "x", after using "x", I can do "X" with no effort.

Its always nice to know what exactly something does and what made you want to tell others about it.

Okay, but please don't tell guys how to post.  Just let them post.  I'll watch them and make sure they follow forum guidelines.  And don't take that wrong:  I think you're trying to help.  But I want guys to be able to write they want to, assuming they follow forum guidelines of course.

davie12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 06:49:39 pm »

You know something, don't take this the wrong way but rather as an observation that many participants on this website hold (ie. the silent majority).

Your tone is often very abrupt and sharp, and it turns people off. This website has a lot of people who are f****d up and need help and use it to glean useful information or compare notes on treatments that may help.

You keep telling "The Peak" to refrain from splitting threads. He is the moderator and doing this to keep the conversations into separate compartmentalized pieces so that one thread doesn't go into 5 different directions. He is essentially maintaining a "filing" system of conversations.

Also, you could've said to Peyt something like, "Hey, can you rate your experience with Adrenacalm for me on a 1 to 10 scale for a) energy b) restful sleep c) mental clarify, etc?"  That approach probably would've evoked a more positive experience from readers rather than demoralizing him and basically telling him that his post was of minimal utility.

A lot of guys have ended up in this website with health problems and wake up in the morning and want to take out their frustrations on the world. Let's not take those frustrations out on each other.
Recovering from adrenal fatigue through Paleo diet+exercise+vitamins/supplements; formerly used HCG & Clomid at various dosages

bzarfas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 08:26:47 pm »

You know something, don't take this the wrong way but rather as an observation that many participants on this website hold (ie. the silent majority).

Your tone is often very abrupt and sharp, and it turns people off. This website has a lot of people who are f****d up and need help and use it to glean useful information or compare notes on treatments that may help.

You keep telling "The Peak" to refrain from splitting threads. He is the moderator and doing this to keep the conversations into separate compartmentalized pieces so that one thread doesn't go into 5 different directions. He is essentially maintaining a "filing" system of conversations.

Also, you could've said to Peyt something like, "Hey, can you rate your experience with Adrenacalm for me on a 1 to 10 scale for a) energy b) restful sleep c) mental clarify, etc?"  That approach probably would've evoked a more positive experience from readers rather than demoralizing him and basically telling him that his post was of minimal utility.

A lot of guys have ended up in this website with health problems and wake up in the morning and want to take out their frustrations on the world. Let's not take those frustrations out on each other.

You seem to think I am not one of the guys you are referring to, why is that?
because..?

Like them, I am also doing the best job I can do. just like  any of these guys.
I am not mean, I don't curse or call people names, I suggest things that make sense for a science based board to have on it.

No, I don't treat a guy like a female I need to warm up to nail her in he ass, I am just being direct and honest with these guys, treating them like the men they are.
and Im not going  to suck up and pander to a guy, I just emotionlessly mention how things could be done better for the FILE SYSTEM,  that's it

bzarfas

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2014, 08:31:24 pm »

Let me help you out with correct clarification,I did not tell  Peak to NOT spilt a thread, I when he spilt a thread which was about reducing atherosclerosis/arteriosclerosis I asked him why he did that and gave my reasoning about why the lowering LDL/taking niacin, should be in the thread.

bzarfas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2014, 08:37:24 pm »

Okay, but please don't tell guys how to post.  Just let them post.  I'll watch them and make sure they follow forum guidelines.  And don't take that wrong:  I think you're trying to help.  But I want guys to be able to write they want to, assuming they follow forum guidelines of course.
The post was a reply to you telling me about an abstract thought is a good science.
I did not tell anyone how to post,I used an example of how a more concrete reason(from a blood test to how someone felt about an actual activity) would provide better  "science" than an abstract/subjective feeling.
You can always feel free to circumvent these long, useless diversions in threads by PMing anything.  :o

Peyt

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 04:08:40 am »
Guys, I can see my post has gotten completely derailed!

First of all, I should not have to explain anything about a product. Even writing "It gave me more energy" was too much, because it sounds like I am promoting it!

I am not here to promote anything.

PeakT knows this about me. I have very poor digestion and because of this I have found that the only natural supplements I can take are in the form of Cream or Spray. Therefore I put up this post so more people would come and post those sorts of products. And I could really care less if they explain what it helped them with, because results will always defer depending on the person's body and I will never try a product because someone said so!

But thanks for completely derailing this post...
And please stop Micro-managing people on how they should post..... If what I have posted is not against the forum's rules I don't see why you even come and derail my post and write stuff without understanding what my post is all about! (bzarfa)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 04:11:16 am by Peyt »

bzarfas

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 06:28:06 am »
Guys, I can see my post has gotten completely derailed!

First of all, I should not have to explain anything about a product. Even writing "It gave me more energy" was too much, because it sounds like I am promoting it!

I am not here to promote anything.

PeakT knows this about me. I have very poor digestion and because of this I have found that the only natural supplements I can take are in the form of Cream or Spray. Therefore I put up this post so more people would come and post those sorts of products. And I could really care less if they explain what it helped them with, because results will always defer depending on the person's body and I will never try a product because someone said so!

But thanks for completely derailing this post...
And please stop Micro-managing people on how they should post..... If what I have posted is not against the forum's rules I don't see why you even come and derail my post and write stuff without understanding what my post is all about! (bzarfa)

we all get your are upset about life or whatever the heck is wrong man, But this isnt the sub forum to care about those feelings, etc.
In this  subforum it is YOUR JOB to HELP out your fellow man, by explaining how the product  you are vouching for helped you.

If you are going to recommend a product, then you have a big task  ahead of you.  You need to  do a solid job FACTUALLY  explaining how it can help others out by providing some hard facts,. not the subjective/emotional bunk.  Facts that can be used by others so they can repeat what you did and then compare to their results.

It seemed like this product helped you,   but you had a hard time putting into words any facts that were useful as to what it did.  I attempted to elucidate those facts from you. You call it being micromanaged, everyone else would call it being scientific;.

Hopefully, if you ever recommend a product again, you'll just give us the facts and let us decide how to feel.

Peyt

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 11:49:18 am »
In this  subforum it is YOUR JOB to HELP out your fellow man, by explaining how the product  you are vouching for helped you.

I agree with the first part of this comment but not the 2nd. It is my job to help, but not necessarily the way you specifically are trying to control me to do so! And The way these products help is that it is made in "Cream or Spray" format. That's the help, not how good it works. But the application of the product does not cause the usual side effects(for people with digestion problems like IBS) because it does not need to be digested. Is that so hard to grasp?

This will be my last post on this thread.... If I have to go back and forth like this on every thread, its not worth my time! Thanks for derailing this thread which could have otherwise helped many people who have digestion issues who are looking for products made in cream or spray format for hormonal problems. And on a larger scope, if any manufacturing reps were lurking on this site, this thread could have brought to their attention that there is a strong need for more Cream and Spray based supplements.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 12:06:58 pm by Peyt »

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 11:49:18 am »