Quantcast

Author Topic: What is the availability of Avanafil in your part of the US ?  (Read 2475 times)

Sam Duxbury

• Enjoying Tampa FL and the Good Life.
    • View Profile
Good Day, my friends!

Basically, I am just curious if anyone has found Stendra aka avanafil anywhere in the US. I have posted my success stories with
generic avanafil in the "Hot Topics". I am using avanafil I have procured from other sources.

My urologist is a good guy, very knowledgeable and 'hands-on' both book learning and surgery.
He started me on Vardenafil in 2007, knows my condition and is very supportive of my sexual health.

He will write a scrip for Stendra/Avanafil/whatever. But, I cannot find a local drug store that can fill it. Most of them have not heard of it.

Also, my medical insurance will not pay for it, as it is not listed on their Schedule of Authorized Prescription Drugs. So, I would
have to pay for it out of my pocket.

Any information is most appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers! - Sam

[MODERATOR:  For those int'd, here is SamD's Stendra thread: https://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=3796.0 . ]
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 05:40:59 pm by PeakT »
Total HRT program: SottoPelle Testosterone Pellets every 6 months, 300 IU hCG sub-q M-F, .05 mg letrozole once weekly.

14 May 2015 blood work: Serum T: 1,264 ng/dL (one month since LAST pellet insert procedure);
                            Free Testosterone: 21.7 pg/mL
                            Estradiol (ultrasensitive): 17.4 pg/mL
                            PSA (Roche ECLIA): 3.1 ng/mL  (March 2014 = 2.6 ng/mL)
                            D3: 77 ng/dL
                            Prolactin: 7.0 ng/mL
                            Cortisol: 6.9 mcg/mL (down from 12.8 one year ago)

I am responsible for my enjoyment of my maleness. My success depends on my best efforts to stay healthy and live a positive lifestyle.

Bigjohn

• View Profile
Re: What is the availability of Avanafil in your part of the US ?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 06:46:08 pm »
Sam just sent you a PM.
Age 67
HRT 1 year

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: What is the availability of Avanafil in your part of the US ?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 06:46:08 pm »