Quantcast

Author Topic: Another young guy on the Low end of the T scale  (Read 32476 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Another young guy on the Low end of the T scale
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2012, 08:24:26 pm »
The human body is SO complex that it takes a long time to understand even the basics.  So, as you learning all of this, you have to give your family priority as well.  You have to be willing to relax and have faith that in a year you are going to be better and, in the meantime, you are going to have to make up for it with a little extra humor, helpfulness, massage, etc.  Let em know you care and it'll almost always work out.  But you can't "squeeze blood out of a turnip" and make something that will take a year take 2 days...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Simeoni

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2012, 09:42:25 am »
Wise words that I needed to hear.

The human body is SO complex that it takes a long time to understand even the basics.  So, as you learning all of this, you have to give your family priority as well.  You have to be willing to relax and have faith that in a year you are going to be better and, in the meantime, you are going to have to make up for it with a little extra humor, helpfulness, massage, etc.  Let em know you care and it'll almost always work out.  But you can't "squeeze blood out of a turnip" and make something that will take a year take 2 days...

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2012, 09:42:25 am »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2012, 03:24:06 pm »
Wise words that I needed to hear.

It's very hard to be patient when it comes to this stuff.  A lot of guys feel tremendous anxiety.  Read some of the posts of the first time posters:  they are almost panicked.  Been there...
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

avacado

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2013, 05:18:54 pm »
After a month of taking 12.5mg clomid per day, 12.5mg iodine [for thyroid], 400mg ashwagandha

Testosterone 40.4 nmol [7.6 - 31.4] I believe this converts to 1200

TSH 6.17 mIU/l [0.27 - 4.2] I believe this is an effect from all iodine?

free T4 16 pmol/l [12 - 22] This is where it always lies

So obviously the dose of clomid was too high. I dont think i experienced any negative sides, like the emotions people talk about, alot more night time wood, and for the first few weeks i think a bit more confidence and drive, and strength in the gym. However I expect as test shot way up my SHBG and E2 shot way up also so I didn't experience the benefits.

I have ceased clomid now as I finally have my appointment with an NHS endo almost 6 months from referral. Such a joke. But hopefully i'll get some good baseline bloodwork if nothing else. If i try clomid again i'll probably do 12.5mg sunday and thursday only.

I Have a prescription for an anti fungal, diflucan, will see if I can knock this internal yeast down and assess if symptoms improve, which was a main finding of the stool analysis I mentioned earlier.  I have had a mold problem in the bathroom of our rented accomdation finally sorted, but do wonder if the health effects of being around that so long could have triggered all this.  At least the clomid experiment confirms my testiscles are very capable of production

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2013, 05:18:54 pm »

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2013, 05:47:53 pm »
I Have a prescription for an anti fungal, diflucan, will see if I can knock this internal yeast down and assess if symptoms improve, which was a main finding of the stool analysis I mentioned earlier.  I have had a mold problem in the bathroom of our rented accomdation finally sorted, but do wonder if the health effects of being around that so long could have triggered all this.  At least the clomid experiment confirms my testiscles are very capable of production

I had a mold problem in my house for a while too and it was horrible. I don't quite understand how it does what it does, but it seems to rot away at your soul. So I wouldn't be surprised if it also caused moldy balls. If it's in your poo, it could be anywhere.
Great results though. Hopefully your levels stay high after going off clomid.
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2013, 06:03:23 pm »
After a month of taking 12.5mg clomid per day, 12.5mg iodine [for thyroid], 400mg ashwagandha

Testosterone 40.4 nmol [7.6 - 31.4] I believe this converts to 1200

TSH 6.17 mIU/l [0.27 - 4.2] I believe this is an effect from all iodine?

free T4 16 pmol/l [12 - 22] This is where it always lies

So obviously the dose of clomid was too high. I dont think i experienced any negative sides, like the emotions people talk about, alot more night time wood, and for the first few weeks i think a bit more confidence and drive, and strength in the gym. However I expect as test shot way up my SHBG and E2 shot way up also so I didn't experience the benefits.

I have ceased clomid now as I finally have my appointment with an NHS endo almost 6 months from referral. Such a joke. But hopefully i'll get some good baseline bloodwork if nothing else. If i try clomid again i'll probably do 12.5mg sunday and thursday only.

1200!?  Wowee!  That's a new Peak Testosterone Forum record.  What are you gonna do with all that testosterone there, Big Fella? 

So are you doing this iodine on your own?  I have read many times that this is very risky and can induce hypothyroidism.  You really should ask an expert about it, beucase you are looking hypothyroid.

Check out this study:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11396709
"The patients who develop transient iodine-induced hypothyroidism must be followed long term thereafter because many will develop permanent primary hypothyroidism."

Finally, how did you determine you have an "internal yeast" problem?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2013, 06:03:23 pm »