Quantcast

Author Topic: Jack LaLanne and Fructose  (Read 4165 times)

Blade78

• View Profile
Jack LaLanne and Fructose
« on: August 15, 2012, 05:11:13 pm »

I think I can use elbow greese to get out the resiude from the water distiller, but I also dont think I get much/any of the citric acid, as I scrub and rinse the distiller pretty well

Don't sweat a couple of mg.  There's no way we can avoid some toxins:  we just have to do our best.

And remember:  the Okinawans give us hope!

Btw, Jack LaLanne ate tons of DDT-laden fruits and vegetables all his life and it never affected him.

Of course, he was superhuman!
yes, and Jack likely did the same thing I need to do and everyone else, protect ourselves from excitotoxtins.
I like to read this website, it gives help in that regards
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Glutathione
...I'm not sure how to measure how well I'm doing though and I know Ive had 30yrs of fast food, no exercise and stressful times..Id go out get chinese food with a side of extra MSG, I'd  mix toothpaste into my water to get extra protection  from cavities, I'd use mutiple coupons to get a NEW PATIENT reduced dental exam and X-rays, I used to be a monk, so I always said NO to girls who wanted to get the watchntv-train,  and I'd use 2 sticks of butter on my body before going  tanning...

I wonder if Jack ever had problems with getting too much sugar from his juicers, as he had none of the fiber, right?
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Jack LaLanne and Fructose
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 06:56:27 pm »

I wonder if Jack ever had problems with getting too much sugar from his juicers, as he had none of the fiber, right?

Well, his health was superb from what I have read until 90.  Around then he started going a little "downhill".  Now by downhill, I mean that he seemed to lose the incredible muscle mass he had even in his 80's.  But his mind was sharp and he travelled all over the globe in his early 90's doing lectures and his energy would put most of us half his age to shame.

I read that he hurt his hips and some of his joints from the massive lifting that he did in his youth.  This may have been the only thing that really slowed him down.  Otherwise, I have a feeling he might have made it to 100 with significant muscle mass.  No one like him...

Fructose is not nearly the issue for athletes from what I have read and he definitely fell into that category with 2 hours of high intensity weights and cardio every day!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:58:04 pm by PeakT »
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 06:56:27 pm »

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 08:25:27 pm »

Well, his health was superb from what I have read until 90.  Around then he started going a little "downhill".  Now by downhill, I mean that he seemed to lose the incredible muscle mass he had even in his 80's.  But his mind was sharp and he travelled all over the globe in his early 90's doing lectures and his energy would put most of us half his age to shame.

I read that he hurt his hips and some of his joints from the massive lifting that he did in his youth.  This may have been the only thing that really slowed him down.  Otherwise, I have a feeling he might have made it to 100 with significant muscle mass.  No one like him...

Fructose is not nearly the issue for athletes from what I have read and he definitely fell into that category with 2 hours of high intensity weights and cardio every day!
because he ate a lot, his body might have not been in a big/any deficiit and his T-levels might not have gone down, right?

a new comer to watch/emulate is clarence bass

he's in his 70s about 8% bodyfat , lawyer, etc
http://www.cbass.com/
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 10:13:40 pm »
Yep.  I've read quite a few of his articles.  And I've still got more than him too. 

Now if he can just pull 10 boats with his teeth across the Alcatraz channel while shackled like Jack did, I'll build a little altar to him in my living room...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 10:13:40 pm »

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 03:56:59 am »
Yep.  I've read quite a few of his articles.  And I've still got more than him too. 

Now if he can just pull 10 boats with his teeth across the Alcatraz channel while shackled like Jack did, I'll build a little altar to him in my living room...
so you are saying I need 2 vitamixes, then maybeI can do that?
I dunnoo

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 03:56:59 am »