Quantcast

Poll

Please list the delivery system and I am including HCG Mono and Clomid in this.

Intramuscular Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate (1 week or less)
46 (29.3%)
Intramuscular Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate(10 days or more)
13 (8.3%)
SubQ Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate
29 (18.5%)
Compounded Topical Testosterone
10 (6.4%)
Androgel
9 (5.7%)
Testima
2 (1.3%)
Axiron
2 (1.3%)
Fortesta
1 (0.6%)
HCG Monotherapy
13 (8.3%)
Clomid
14 (8.9%)
Pellets
4 (2.5%)
Nebido / Aveed / Testosterone Undecanoate Injections
7 (4.5%)
Patches
0 (0%)
Other (Please specify below)
7 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 138

Author Topic: POLL: What Type of HRT Are You Doing?  (Read 51682 times)

IamTheOneWhoKnocks

• View Profile
Re: POLL: What Type of HRT Are You Doing?
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2017, 09:02:54 am »

Ive yet to respond to this thread, so here goes.

I am currently on Test CYP of 38mg intramuscular every other day, with 250ui of HCG subQ also every other day. I inject the HCG on days I am not injecting Testosterone.

How am I doing? A whole lot better since switching my protocol to every other day (EOD). Sex life is back to normal, I dont have ED as I am able to rise to the occasion, just sometimes I dont have any want or need to do so. However once initiated, all the lack of want/need goes out the window! My relationships within my family have improved as I now have more tolerance for other people. That doesnt mean I no longer get irritated, I just have more control of when I do :)

Only being 1 year in to TRT I have no intentions of stopping. In fact I see things getting better as I learn more and read about experiences of others to help me along the way.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2017, 03:03:10 pm »
Bump.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2017, 03:03:10 pm »

HRD LVN

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2017, 03:30:07 pm »
I am seeing a big variety in what guys are doing to reverse their hypogonadism on here.  I'd like to get a quick listing of what everyone is doing for some of the newbies.  I think it would be helpful to show them all the options they have.

And, if you have time, please explain how HRT is going for you...

I am a new member here. This is my first post. I have been on a TRT program for 11 months.
I changed Doctors 2 months ago after my first doctor got my TT up but also sent my E2 and prolactin thru the roof
and had no idea how to control them. Deer in headlights look when AI's and HCG was suggested.

My current protocol is 100mg/ml compounded cream daily, .125 Anastrozole EOD, 800IU's/week(400iu Monday 400iuThursday) HCG.

Drew blood Monday for my 3rd followup should know something in 10-14 days when the E2 sen test is complete.

On the how's your TRT going I am still up in the air if it is working. My natural T production was <200 ng/dL LabCorp ranges.
I was suffering from depression, anxious panic attacks, apathy, no libido, ED.
TRT has brought be up to no longer needing drugs for the panic attacks.

I have also increased my exersize and cleaned up my diet however they are a daily struggle. I pretty much have to force myself to exersize
TRT has not given me that much needed extra energy and by the mood of this post I guess you can tell TRT has not done much for my overall mood.

I have hope it is a T lvl issue and things will improve once I reach a therapeutic T lvl.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 03:32:07 pm by HRD LVN »

Forty2

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2017, 10:47:32 pm »
I've been injecting 30 mg of Test Cyp IM E3.5 days for the past six months with excellent results! My blood pressure rose a little on this protocol, but so far it has come back into the normal range by using 400 mg of Magnesium Malate twice per day...  8)

Roger, what is your TT level on 30mg test cyp E3.5 days?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2017, 10:47:32 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2017, 04:33:57 pm »
The numbers now show about 60% of the men on here doing injections of various protocols and esters. 

And I think it is interesting that Clomid is as popular as transdermals and both are a distant 2nd/3rd?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 04:35:38 pm by PeakT »
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

doin it

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2017, 06:24:44 pm »
I've been injecting 30 mg of Test Cyp IM E3.5 days for the past six months with excellent results! My blood pressure rose a little on this protocol, but so far it has come back into the normal range by using 400 mg of Magnesium Malate twice per day...  8)

Roger, what is your TT level on 30mg test cyp E3.5 days?

----

Forty2,

Note that Roger made that post on 8-21-2015, so he probably isn't watching this thread.  If it helps, I  am doing SubQ at 30 mg T Cyp 2x/week, my numbers follow:

"trough" blood T level (2 hours before injection), and now I have my "peak" (5 hours after injection; although it probably went a little higher the next day).

At 30 mg 2x /week

Trough

T

Free T

Bioavailable T

SHBG

PEAK

T (LCMS)

Free T

Bioavailable T

SHBG

Hope this helps

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2017, 06:24:44 pm »