Quantcast

Author Topic: No More E.D. with Arginine, Citrulline and Vardenafil  (Read 2895 times)

Sam Duxbury

• Enjoying Tampa FL and the Good Life.
    • View Profile
No More E.D. with Arginine, Citrulline and Vardenafil
« on: August 08, 2014, 08:27:30 pm »
Good Day, my friends!

Thought I would provide my experience with a daily dose of l-Arginine and l-Citrulline.....
It works for me, YMMV, always consult a Doctor, an expert, Mr. PeakT, anybody but me....  ;)

I have had no bad side-effects, no oral herpes, no upset stomach, no gastro-intestinal irregularities, no headaches, no
dermal problems, no itchies, or any unexpected pregnancies...

I have been consuming 1.5 gram per day of each since February 2014. Weekends with my lover, I may go to 2 grams of each per day.
This is done via 500 milligram capsules, taken during the day.

Although Liver enzymes and Hepatic function weren't tested, blood lab work in March and June 2014 showed no bad numbers, in fact
my Dr was very surprised with my good, unmedicated HDL, LDL, and cholesterol numbers.

Also, I take 500 mg of each with Vardenafil when my lover and I are having a night together. The effect is stunning, I guess there is a
synergy with the three compounds. Without getting too colorfully descriptive, I can perform like I'm 35 years old again...

As I said, this works for me, it might not for you.

Well, gotta go get ready for the weekend. Hope Y'All have FUN, do something to make yourself laugh...

Cheers! - Sam D.................................I smell grilling meat and a Guinness in my Future !!!

Official Most Cheerful Peak Testosterone Forum Poster for the month of August!

Total HRT program: SottoPelle Testosterone Pellets every 6 months, 300 IU hCG sub-q M-F, .05 mg letrozole once weekly.

14 May 2015 blood work: Serum T: 1,264 ng/dL (one month since LAST pellet insert procedure);
                            Free Testosterone: 21.7 pg/mL
                            Estradiol (ultrasensitive): 17.4 pg/mL
                            PSA (Roche ECLIA): 3.1 ng/mL  (March 2014 = 2.6 ng/mL)
                            D3: 77 ng/dL
                            Prolactin: 7.0 ng/mL
                            Cortisol: 6.9 mcg/mL (down from 12.8 one year ago)

I am responsible for my enjoyment of my maleness. My success depends on my best efforts to stay healthy and live a positive lifestyle.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: No More E.D. with Arginine, Citrulline and Vardenafil
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 10:34:19 pm »
Split from here. 

Guys, SamD is in his 60's I believe and is also on HRT if you'll notice by his signature.  So sounds like he slowly worked up a protocol that worked for him...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 10:34:19 pm »

Sam Duxbury

• Enjoying Tampa FL and the Good Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 04:13:37 pm »
Gmng, my friends ! Saturday !!  !!

thank you to Mr. PeakT for starting this as a new thread. I hope it is of use to the members.

Yes, PeakT is correct in that I have worked-up a protocol, VERY carefully over 4 years now. Actually, my lover and I,
and our doctors have done so. We always talk with our doctors before we do something. And, yes, we are
lucky to have supportive and understanding doctors. They are 'illness prevention' oriented, which is amazing to have found them.

I just had my 62nd birthday in July. Weight is stable at 158 pounds, no meds for diabetes, cardiac, vascular......

I am in my fourth year of Total HRT, she's in her 5th year of HRT. We both use the SottoPelle method, and I take Anastrozole
weekly and hCG injections sub-q Monday through Saturday. We also have a vitamin supplement course we take, again
suggested by our doctors and what we have found through our own research.

Both of our PCP doctors are totally supportive of our HRT protocol, they say they have never seen anyone our age,
who is as healthy as we are. And, they are amazed we are so sexually active.

The short story is that I am on this HRT protocol for life. I think, due to the severe groin and head trauma injuries I suffered
in the car wreck, and then the six months of anti-depressant therapy I had, my HPT system crashed.

Everything I have done has been directed at getting my HPT system back on-track. And, if the side benefits include
resurrecting my sex drive and physical systems, then so be it. I feel healthy and masculine, and our sex life is awesome.
My lover's HRT response is amazing, she looks and acts like a healthy 50 year old. It's tough for me to keep-up with
her demands  :)  :D

OK !!  got stuff to do, and fun to have. We're grillin' and chillin' this weekend. Weather will probably keep us indoors.

Y'All go out and do something FUN this weekend ! Cheers ! Sam D.
Total HRT program: SottoPelle Testosterone Pellets every 6 months, 300 IU hCG sub-q M-F, .05 mg letrozole once weekly.

14 May 2015 blood work: Serum T: 1,264 ng/dL (one month since LAST pellet insert procedure);
                            Free Testosterone: 21.7 pg/mL
                            Estradiol (ultrasensitive): 17.4 pg/mL
                            PSA (Roche ECLIA): 3.1 ng/mL  (March 2014 = 2.6 ng/mL)
                            D3: 77 ng/dL
                            Prolactin: 7.0 ng/mL
                            Cortisol: 6.9 mcg/mL (down from 12.8 one year ago)

I am responsible for my enjoyment of my maleness. My success depends on my best efforts to stay healthy and live a positive lifestyle.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 04:13:37 pm »