Quantcast

Author Topic: Depression, High Cholesterol and Low T  (Read 112084 times)

Blade78

• View Profile
Re: Depression, High Cholesterol and Low T
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2013, 05:47:48 am »
What is it to "wire" myself?

Okay, it doesn't sound like this is an issue.  But a quick couple of questions:  are you having trouble sleeping?  Are you losing your temper more easily?  Are you a little overly aggressive?

These kind of vague things, but it is possible to go too high.  You sound like you're doing great, but I just to make sure you've thought about the other side.

And the reason I asked is that you mentioned a kind of "restlessness" where you had to go work out.  I'm just checking.  It may be nothing - just asking...
I cant tell what "wire  myself" means from this reply?
does "wire yourself" mean to give you lots of energy and increase sensitivity to things/people  IE lower ability for tolerance when things annoy you?
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2013, 04:11:32 pm »
What is it to "wire" myself?

Okay, it doesn't sound like this is an issue.  But a quick couple of questions:  are you having trouble sleeping?  Are you losing your temper more easily?  Are you a little overly aggressive?

These kind of vague things, but it is possible to go too high.  You sound like you're doing great, but I just to make sure you've thought about the other side.

And the reason I asked is that you mentioned a kind of "restlessness" where you had to go work out.  I'm just checking.  It may be nothing - just asking...
I cant tell what "wire  myself" means from this reply?
does "wire yourself" mean to give you lots of energy and increase sensitivity to things/people  IE lower ability for tolerance when things annoy you?

Well, you know how difficult it is to describe psychological stuff.  The extreme case is "roid rage".  You're wired as in a wire ready to trip...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2013, 04:11:32 pm »

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2013, 10:05:10 pm »
I am not having any more trouble sleeping than I normally do. I wake up one time a night to take a piss but overall my sleep is good.

I am not losing my temper more easily.

I am not overly aggressive.

I have none of these "wire" descriptions.

The only restlessness I had was having the itch to work out.

I am unsure regarding my body fat history so I cannot provide a good answer. What I can tell you for sure is I was in good shape my whole life in low-normal range.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2013, 10:17:09 pm »
I am not having any more trouble sleeping than I normally do. I wake up one time a night to take a piss but overall my sleep is good.

I am not losing my temper more easily.

I am not overly aggressive.

I have none of these "wire" descriptions.

The only restlessness I had was having the itch to work out.

Outstanding! 

And understood about the work out.  I get "cabin fever" sometimes myself and have to get to the gym.  (The rest of the family thinks I'm crazy...)

Btw, someone responded to you on the other thread I believe if you're int'd...
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2013, 10:17:09 pm »

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2013, 01:35:30 am »
Thanks for letting me know. I responded. I am eager to know my next lab results. My wife understood my urge to hit the gym. I joked with her and said I would rather hit the weights than take out the roid rage on her....We both had a laugh about that. We definitely utilize the benefits  together of my T boosts in the bedroom.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2013, 03:24:05 am »
Thanks for letting me know. I responded. I am eager to know my next lab results. My wife understood my urge to hit the gym. I joked with her and said I would rather hit the weights than take out the roid rage on her....We both had a laugh about that. We definitely utilize the benefits  together of my T boosts in the bedroom.

Well, you guys sound likek a new couple.   Nice...

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2013, 10:44:08 pm »
Hello All. After 4 months of T injections and 3 months of Armidex, here is the updated blood work results:

Blood pressure: 86/67 (much, much lower than 3 months ago, I think it is due to not being hydrated enough)

Cholesterol: 185
Triglycerides: 204
HDL: 37
LDL: 107
Risk Ratio LDL/HDL: 2.9

Testosterone: 764
Estrodiol: 15

Vitamin D: 55
Calcium: 25

CK: 752

I feel great. I am going to lower the dose of Armidex to .5 EOD. Armidex worked very well for me and lowered substantially the last 3 months. Now is time for sustainment. I need to drink more water more often.

Quincy

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2013, 11:11:25 pm »
T numbers are looking good. Are you still taking 200mg/wk? Did you do the bloodwork at the end of the shot cycle?

I thought you were on some type of anti depressant... are you still taking that or did you drop it?
56yo, Pre  T level 239
Previous dosage 180mg T.cypionate weekly BW @ 1056 on 7th day of cycle
Previous dosage 100mg T.cypionate weekly BW @   414 on 7th day of cycle

Current dosage  140mg T.cypionate weekly

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2013, 12:25:57 am »
I am taking 1mg/week for the last 2-3 months. Blood work came 4th day after shot. I am still taking 50 mg of the generic zoloft. Also take 10mg of crestor. Doctor recommend to stay on this low dose of zoloft.

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2013, 12:46:22 am »
meant to say T shot of 100mg/weekly

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2013, 02:53:28 am »
Congrats on feeling good!

A few comments:

--Notice that your estradiol is now a little low.  Shouldn't you talk to your doc about when you're going to start backing off the Arimidex?

--Aren't you a little worried (long term) about the triglycerides.  Gotta watch those arteries, eh?

--You've got a combo of medium high cholesterol and triglycerides.  You'll want to read up on this as that can be a nasty combination.  I don't think all the testosterone in the world can protect you forever against that.  Just my two cents...

And hope you don't mind me saying that, but I really wish someone had told me back when I was in my 30's...

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2013, 04:43:04 am »
Question 1. I been mostly on a 1mg every day on the armidex for the entire 3 months. Now that I did my own experimentation, I know to cut down to every other day. My goal was exceeded on this high dosage so I know exactly what I need to do to get it around 20-22. I am happy with the reading and in no way I am concerned based onthe dosage I been on. EASY MINOR CHANGE.

Question 2. I am not worried at all about the triglycerides. This is because I tool the blood work in the afternoon and ate a small lunch though I was supposed to be fasting. I was mainly concerned with the T and E2. Minor change and it is good once I do the blood work as told.

Question 3. I ate not too long before and the risk ratio LDL to HDL was within normal limits. I ate before and can promise you if I took the blood work in the morning it would've been very close to exact normal. Even the doc said I was only slightly off by some of those readings which was not off the charts, very minor. I can tell you if I did not eat like I was supposed to I would be right on. I don't want to hear I should not of done that, I know but the measures were so close to above limits, I consider it great.

I also forgot to tell you al since the last blood work I lost 13 pounds and body mass index decreased a great amount. The doc was very proud of me.

I feel amazing. I was stubborn with the eating before but knowing I was so close to within range with the eating, I am right on the money. I am loving life right now.

Still working out 3 times a week to 4 times. I do not go as hardcore as before but losing 13 pounds, I run better and have so many cuts. The doctor was like "WOW". My body looks like I am back in high school again.

I do not need the guidance with eating before blood work for cholesterol. I was still just some off and doc was proud when she saw me.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2013, 05:38:05 am »
Noted.  Okay, just checking on you for long term.  Again, congrats on the great news...

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 01, 2013, 06:50:26 am »
Any additional questions I have not answered, hit me up. Duty calls now. Will check responses tomorrow.

Quincy

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 01, 2013, 07:38:43 pm »
Sounds like you are doing really good. Some people are impacted by TRT moreso than others; in a positive way. Sounds like you are a 10 1/2 on a scale of 1 to 10. Congrats man!
56yo, Pre  T level 239
Previous dosage 180mg T.cypionate weekly BW @ 1056 on 7th day of cycle
Previous dosage 100mg T.cypionate weekly BW @   414 on 7th day of cycle

Current dosage  140mg T.cypionate weekly

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #149 on: March 01, 2013, 07:38:43 pm »