Quantcast

Author Topic: GM'd Corn Suspected of Liver, Kidney Damage and Cancer  (Read 6311 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
GM'd Corn Suspected of Liver, Kidney Damage and Cancer
« on: September 26, 2012, 06:20:52 am »
Many of you probably saw this headline, but just in case some of you missed it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208452/Russia-suspends-import-use-American-GM-corn-study-revealed-cancer-risk.html

In my opinion, the most powerful medicine we have is food.  And, again in my opinion, we should do all in our power to protect our food from savants who have the audacity to think they can understand something as complex and the human body and screw with our food supply. 

Normally, I have only the highest respect for research and researchers, but how anyone with an IQ over 100 could think that genetically modify our food without decades of extensive testing is a good idea is beyond me. 

Well, the bottom line is that I gave up wheat and I can't think of any good reason not to give up corn as well. 
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

bubba29

• View Profile
Re: GM'd Corn Suspected of Liver, Kidney Damage and Cancer
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 02:17:21 pm »
people need to get back to good old fashioned, real food.  the industrial farms that raise most of the grains available today are not concerned about the safety of the food.  they are concerned about yield and profit.  soy (not a grain but might as well be), wheat, and corn should be only occasional or not at all part of ones diet.  i used to think rice was pretty benign but recent news about arsenic in it concerns me.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 02:17:21 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 03:52:03 pm »
people need to get back to good old fashioned, real food.  the industrial farms that raise most of the grains available today are not concerned about the safety of the food.  they are concerned about yield and profit.  soy (not a grain but might as well be), wheat, and corn should be only occasional or not at all part of ones diet.  i used to think rice was pretty benign but recent news about arsenic in it concerns me.

We completely agree on this one, including the rice.  I actually called the rice protein company regarding this and they seem like they take the necessary precautions.  They said they meet all FDA standards, etc.  However, I could not get the actual numbers out of them but will keep trying...
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Cronos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 04:32:23 pm »
Yeah I heard that as well... Concerning because the main food I eat is brown rice. Uh oh.

Agreed with getting back to old fashioned, real food. But as unfortunate as that is I think it will be a long time coming (if ever) before everyone "wakes up" and realizes that we are killing ourselves for money and in the case of the consumer flavor...
ďALL IíM TRYING TO DO IS WIPE OUT HEART DISEASE, DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, AND OBESITY- NATHAN PRITIKIN

Protocol
Test Cyp 70mg sun/wed total 140mg/week IM
Hcg 500iu mon/Thursday
Anastrozole .125mg mon/thur

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 04:32:23 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 04:44:10 pm »
I think Europe is significantly ahead of us here in the U.S. in this regard.  Americans have a "Technology is Always Good" motto.  Well, and technology is actually always good, but that doesn't always mean you have to build a new weapon or alter the food supply with it, eh?

bubba29

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 04:46:07 pm »
Yeah I heard that as well... Concerning because the main food I eat is brown rice. Uh oh.

Agreed with getting back to old fashioned, real food. But as unfortunate as that is I think it will be a long time coming (if ever) before everyone "wakes up" and realizes that we are killing ourselves for money and in the case of the consumer flavor...

will everyone ever "wake up", i seriously doubt it.  as older generations die off i believe there will be an enlightening.  there was a period of time in research where everyone was trying to blame most ills on genes.  i think many older adults believe they really don't have much control over their own health.  younger generations seem to be more open to the fact that what you feed yourself with will have the greatest bearing on your health.

FightLowT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 05:28:53 pm »
I could go and on about monsanto ( I've said it once and I will say it again, I don't capitalize their name because they don't deserve the respect). These globalist world destroyers usually end up producing turds ( commonly mistaken for human beings) that after having spent two to four years as an employee on their board find their way onto some of the highest positions in the FDA. Gee I wonder if that coincidence makes the FDA conduct activity in favor of said companies like monsanto?  ::)..It's the same kind of shit with ole dick cheney being the former CEO of halliburton and then not surprisingly halliburton ( no capitalization for them either) is granted multi million dollar contracts to provide "services" during that whole productive thing that has happened in the middle east ( I sometimes refer to it as christmas for the military industrial complex).

The fact of the matter remains and that is these corporate forces have no reverence for the natural world or human beings. Everything is regarded as a commodity and profit at any cost is the primary interest. Humanity is certainly not part of that equation. Corporations for the most part are like cancers. Cancer isn't selective in the human body meaning it doesn't just lay claim to one part of the body. Cancers are programmed to take it all down and destroy just like these corporations. Individuality within such corporations is consumed and absorbed for a purpose that does not serve to give back or reach a balance of coexistence.

We wonder why so many people in industrialized nations are unhealthy. It's because of everything in or left out of our damned food and water. An apple found today in your general grocery store has relatively a third of the nutrients found in one 15-20 years ago. If it isn't nutrient deficit food it's the pesticides and other chemicals they throw on the food. We are their experiment. Quit buying all this shit and vote with your dollars. Support independent local, organic, and all natural groceries. Hit these assholes where it hurts and that's their pocket books.

One tends to kind of look around and wonder if what is happening to our health is planned or thought out. I mean really why is the most important hormone for male health on the decline for the past 30 years globally in industrialized countries? That's right. A man thirty years ago had roughly about 20% more testosterone and also a higher sperm count than men today. That's across the board my friends and not limited to men of any specific age. That means that a 20 year old guy has the same decrease as a 40 year old man and he has roughly 80% of the testosterone than a couple of generations before...

Isn't it kind of ironic that the tobacco industry sells you something like cigarettes and then they also sell you the product to help you quit smoking as well? Put two and two together and now you have androgel commericals..( holds up hands and locks fingers together)

The healtcare system is tightly bound to the GNP. The more unhealthy people there are the more profit there is to be made..

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 05:44:04 pm »
Support independent local, organic, and all natural groceries.
I'm pround to say that I put my money where my mouth is - no pun intended - and buy organic each and every day.  That's 95% of what I buy now.

And it's not just to reduce pesticides by the way: 

1) Organic produce is equal or superior in nutrient quality per a variety of studies
2) It gives my kids a better chance
3) The producers are more likely to care about the consumer imo
4) The seeds are much less likely to be GMO I believe

bubba29

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 06:21:14 pm »
I could go and on about monsanto ( I've said it once and I will say it again, I don't capitalize their name because they don't deserve the respect). These globalist world destroyers usually end up producing turds ( commonly mistaken for human beings) that after having spent two to four years as an employee on their board find their way onto some of the highest positions in the FDA. Gee I wonder if that coincidence makes the FDA conduct activity in favor of said companies like monsanto?  ::)..It's the same kind of shit with ole dick cheney being the former CEO of halliburton and then not surprisingly halliburton ( no capitalization for them either) is granted multi million dollar contracts to provide "services" during that whole productive thing that has happened in the middle east ( I sometimes refer to it as christmas for the military industrial complex).

The fact of the matter remains and that is these corporate forces have no reverence for the natural world or human beings. Everything is regarded as a commodity and profit at any cost is the primary interest. Humanity is certainly not part of that equation. Corporations for the most part are like cancers. Cancer isn't selective in the human body meaning it doesn't just lay claim to one part of the body. Cancers are programmed to take it all down and destroy just like these corporations. Individuality within such corporations is consumed and absorbed for a purpose that does not serve to give back or reach a balance of coexistence.

We wonder why so many people in industrialized nations are unhealthy. It's because of everything in or left out of our damned food and water. An apple found today in your general grocery store has relatively a third of the nutrients found in one 15-20 years ago. If it isn't nutrient deficit food it's the pesticides and other chemicals they throw on the food. We are their experiment. Quit buying all this shit and vote with your dollars. Support independent local, organic, and all natural groceries. Hit these assholes where it hurts and that's their pocket books.

One tends to kind of look around and wonder if what is happening to our health is planned or thought out. I mean really why is the most important hormone for male health on the decline for the past 30 years globally in industrialized countries? That's right. A man thirty years ago had roughly about 20% more testosterone and also a higher sperm count than men today. That's across the board my friends and not limited to men of any specific age. That means that a 20 year old guy has the same decrease as a 40 year old man and he has roughly 80% of the testosterone than a couple of generations before...

Isn't it kind of ironic that the tobacco industry sells you something like cigarettes and then they also sell you the product to help you quit smoking as well? Put two and two together and now you have androgel commericals..( holds up hands and locks fingers together)

The healtcare system is tightly bound to the GNP. The more unhealthy people there are the more profit there is to be made..

your post illustrates why it is so hard to change conventional wisdom.  too many people have too much money invested in the wrong ideas.  challenge the sacred cows and you very well could go broke.   it is best to be skeptical and do your own research.  what you will find is more often there is trail of money than good, vetted science.

Quincy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2012, 06:30:30 pm »
FightLowT, I feel pretty much the same as you... maybe I couldn't express it quite as vividly, but I do have plenty of time to improve. lol.
56yo, Pre  T level 239
Previous dosage 180mg T.cypionate weekly BW @ 1056 on 7th day of cycle
Previous dosage 100mg T.cypionate weekly BW @   414 on 7th day of cycle

Current dosage  140mg T.cypionate weekly

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2012, 06:30:30 pm »