Quantcast

Author Topic: stress test...time for a change?  (Read 1956 times)

leannfit

• View Profile
stress test...time for a change?
« on: November 19, 2014, 09:56:37 pm »
I have been reading on this site since I got a junk mail flyer for some NO supplement.
I have had ED for 2 yrs, maybe, off and on. if that can make sense

I am in my 40s and I do workout, BUT I am not "lean/fit"!  that's my goal
I realized from this site I need to change my diet and I have, I am not a plant guy, working on low fat(I get fat from eating about half-avocado a day and some fish caps.. I really try to minimize the fat otherwise
I used to be a big fast food eater(meaning until I came to this site).  I figure my fat was inert and would do me no harm as long as I stayed active..I am, I wear  a"FIT BIT and walk on average 25k steps/day.

I am worried about 2 things
1 I am a powerlifter and I need to ensure I get enough protein, How do I get that if I can't eat animals?  I don't like protein powder at all, I simply don't trust it.

I now eat eggwhites/salmon/shrimp for protein..used to be burgers and chicken..

I  have stopped eating fast food, 99% of the time..going to 100% soon,. and eat a ton of veggies

I love veggies, not eating them, BLAH, but I feel so much better after a  shrimp/spinach salad than a value meal(with diet coke)

I hate coffee, but I'm forcing myself to eat it

I had some chest pains a few weeks ago, went to the ER, they did an EKG and said I was fine. BUT see a cardiologist
so I did..he did an EKG and said I was fine
BUT scheduled me for a stress test for the 24th
so I'm see what he says..I'm interested in what I can do to help myself.

I am natural PL, meaning, no aas, etc.. I had a panel done a month ago and the big numbers were  190 total cholesterol.,  Estradiol  40   total T  450  CRP-0.2

Im really strong in the gym, my lifts have not dropped at all, only gone up in the past 2 yrs
I am curious as to what I need to do get rid of the ED/heart issues
Thanks guys

Peak Testosterone Forum

stress test...time for a change?
« on: November 19, 2014, 09:56:37 pm »