Quantcast

Author Topic: Nebido Fails to Work For Me  (Read 13713 times)

Dallas

• View Profile
Re: Nebido Fails to Work For Me
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2014, 12:14:56 am »
What is probably happening is that your E2 is in range for only part of the cycle.  If you keep a steady dose of Arimidex, you are pushing it very low by the end of the cycle, because your T is dropping.

just a thought

Sighalot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2014, 07:11:55 am »
if you can share the details as to how to do that it might help some of the other guys from the UK
Citizens in uk cant get a license, its a swedish thing only to give access to medication approved in other countries.

I have 2 medications on license and the most difficult thing is to find a doctor willing to write a letter and motivate why no other drug on the market will do, the letter is then sent in by a pharmacy to läkemedelsverket(drug administration), if its approved then the pharmacy can sell it.

The license is at most approved for 1 year at a time with a specific max dosage, if i get a new doctor i need a new license, if i move and cant use my old pharmacy i need to apply for a new license with my new pharmacy.

What is probably happening is that your E2 is in range for only part of the cycle.  If you keep a steady dose of Arimidex, you are pushing it very low by the end of the cycle, because your T is dropping.

just a thought
Have not used arimidex since last week to see what happens and so far im leaning towards too low e2, if i dont encounter any problems i wont use arimidex until next injection end of january.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 07:32:47 am by Sighalot »

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2014, 07:11:55 am »

Dallas

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2014, 09:23:29 am »
Taper the ai down as the injection staya in your system longer?

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2014, 02:20:10 pm »
Thx.  Will make some notes on the appropriate page forany UK men.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2014, 02:20:10 pm »

Sighalot

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2015, 05:24:53 am »
Taper the ai down as the injection staya in your system longer?
Have not decided what too do yet but im leaning towards using 0.5mg arimidex day 1, 4, 7 and 10 then go down to 0.25mg day 13, 16, 19 and 22 then stop using arimidex for 20 days, then its time for next injection.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 05:44:11 am by Sighalot »

krocco

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2015, 09:24:32 am »
My personal routine with nebido is to split it on quaters and inject every two weeks.
The peak value seems to be 28-30 nmol/l (800-850 ng/dl) and it is reached two days after injection. Goog things happen about five day period after injection and then there is a weird low mood from days 6 to 10. Propably its some estradiol rising, but technically all other high-E symptoms are missing so I haven't been trying any armidex or similar. It could also be my brain receptors getting numb for increased dopamine. I don't know. Like libido little low but if you get into it you'll perform well.. Of ya know what I mean ;)
From day 10 to new injection is almost as good as the first days. Through value is between 15-16 nmol/l (420-450 ng-dl) so with this nebido quater-split you should't go lower than that, ever.
IMO this is great version of taking nebido for those who are sensitive to high E or have symptoms of T is too high.
Some people are splitting it in two and have more fun for two weeks in a row but also suffer two weeks with relatively low levels it the end half of their cycle.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2015, 02:56:55 pm »
so what country are you in? Here in the US don't they usually force you to let the doctors office and do the injection?
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

krocco

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2015, 06:39:16 pm »
I'm from Finland. Yes they say that self injection is out of the question and nebido should be used as instructed but its a matter of just do it. Those who are regulary using injection for taking medication are taught how to do them by then self. I tried my self and it was easier than I thought :)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2015, 06:41:56 pm »
I'm from Finland. Yes they say that self injection is out of the question and nebido should be used as instructed but its a matter of just do it. Those who are regulary using injection for taking medication are taught how to do them by then self. I tried my self and it was easier than I thought :)

Interesting.  Well, I was asking because it's a pretty high volume shot.  So have you found it painful?

krocco

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2015, 08:18:42 pm »
Injecting 1ml into quad doesen't feel bad at all. The whole 4ml is a huge bomb of very thick oil.  no way in Hell I would try to give whole thing to my self. As long as I split, self injection seems to work fine. At least e2-problems seem to be gone. And peak level feels the same as with whole 4ml. Eaven blood values are not eaven close.. Nebido 4ml peaked me to  1500 ng/dl and e2 followed shortly. No the peak is lower, but feels as good. Because lower E I think.

Sighalot

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2015, 03:37:06 am »
6 hours until next injection and first injection with 6 weeks in between, think its the first time i had reasonably good effect this long after injection due to better use of arimidex but will be interesting to se what happens.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2015, 03:37:06 am »