Quantcast

Author Topic: Injecting < 100 mg Per Week  (Read 20938 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Injecting < 100 mg Per Week
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2017, 07:15:21 pm »
Hey guys. I realize this is an old thread. It's extremely interesting though. My question is. Seeing test is mixed with an ester, for example 100mgs if test cyp has about 70 mgs of actual testosterone. How has the doctor calculated 40-60 mgs a week?

By using the "on the label" amount, not the amount after fillers and ester has been subtracted.  Gordon is pushing to *mimic* natural testosterone levels to be close to that of the average healthy young male -- so levels around 700-800 ng/dl total T.  This is why he injects less.

Yeah, we don't get a lot of healthy, young males posting on here  :o but, when they do, it is usually in that range.  How often have natural guys posted with testosterone > 1000 ng/dl?  Very infrequent from what I remember...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

ChrisCanada

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2017, 07:56:07 pm »
- Initially my doc had me on 100mg every 2 weeks with 3x 500iu HCG weekly.  Worked great and I started to become normal for the first time in my adult life.

- Effects faded away, but did notice my estrogen had risen to the hide side of normal.

- Stopped 100 mg and started doing 50mg. Didn't feel much better. Doc upped me to 150mg every 2 weeks .

- Felt better at 75mg a week with HCG but then was told my hematocrit was on "the high side of normal.. " (the past two draws over 6-months)

- Scaled back to 60-65mg a week without HCG and muscles got bigger but sex drive dead and tiredness.

- Restarted HCG just over a week ago. I've noticed in the past that I do not feel good on TRT without HCG.

- Will get new bloodwork tomorrow. I am afraid of high RBC which is why I scaled back.  On thing for sure, when TRT works my erections are much better and energy level is almost supernatural (well, that's how I feel and I do a lot of physical activities...")

Right now I am worried because I am feeling tired again and having erectile dysfunction.  Will be paying close attention to my estrogen levels and RBC.

I should also say for the sake of the thread, that I have had high tesosterone numbers on 50-70 mg per week. Sometimes, out of range high. So I am baffled yet intrigued by those who take much more. I am curious how they feel and wonder if that is what I need; the only other issue I can think of right now is that my E2 is not right. If not, why did it stop working as it initially did last year?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2017, 07:56:07 pm »

electrify

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2017, 12:04:03 am »
Even with doing like 25 mg e3d and 100 iu of HCG every other day my levels have gotten up to 700-800.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2017, 12:04:03 am »