- Initially my doc had me on 100mg every 2 weeks with 3x 500iu HCG weekly. Worked great and I started to become normal for the first time in my adult life.
- Effects faded away, but did notice my estrogen had risen to the hide side of normal.
- Stopped 100 mg and started doing 50mg. Didn't feel much better. Doc upped me to 150mg every 2 weeks .
- Felt better at 75mg a week with HCG but then was told my hematocrit was on "the high side of normal.. " (the past two draws over 6-months)
- Scaled back to 60-65mg a week without HCG and muscles got bigger but sex drive dead and tiredness.
- Restarted HCG just over a week ago. I've noticed in the past that I do not feel good on TRT without HCG.
- Will get new bloodwork tomorrow. I am afraid of high RBC which is why I scaled back. On thing for sure, when TRT works my erections are much better and energy level is almost supernatural (well, that's how I feel and I do a lot of physical activities...")
Right now I am worried because I am feeling tired again and having erectile dysfunction. Will be paying close attention to my estrogen levels and RBC.
I should also say for the sake of the thread, that I have had high tesosterone numbers on 50-70 mg per week. Sometimes, out of range high. So I am baffled yet intrigued by those who take much more. I am curious how they feel and wonder if that is what I need; the only other issue I can think of right now is that my E2 is not right. If not, why did it stop working as it initially did last year?