Quantcast

Author Topic: Compound Cream for Low-Normal Testosterone Experiment Failure  (Read 7310 times)

Nick108

• View Profile
Re: Compound Cream for Low-Normal Testosterone Experiment Failure
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2016, 09:45:54 am »
In November I had a physical from with an endocrinologist who did a very detailed blood panel. I got 6 pages of results which yielded nothing suspicious as per my M.D. and my Endo

as from my own experience I dont trust docs blindly anymore, do you have those 6 pages, can you post them? have they checked your E2, DHEA, Progesteron?
Age 37,
198 lbs (87kg),
6 feet (185cm)

gimmeabreak

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2016, 02:20:33 am »
In November I had a physical from with an endocrinologist who did a very detailed blood panel. I got 6 pages of results which yielded nothing suspicious as per my M.D. and my Endo

as from my own experience I dont trust docs blindly anymore, do you have those 6 pages, can you post them? have they checked your E2, DHEA, Progesteron?

You and me both! Especially here in Canada. Yes we have some free health care. But free health care comes at its own cost... that cost being your health. Thats why I pay out of pocket to see an anti-aging dr.

I'm on dhea (25mg) and it keeps it at a perfect level. It was low 1.5 years ago when I first had it checked. Had my E2 checked before going on trt. It was fine. I will request it gets rechecked at my next appointment. I don't think progesterone has ever been checked. I will post all my results on the weekend. There were a few levels that were slightly "abnormal" but both Dr's assured its nothing to be concerned about. I laughed and left the office at that point.

Peak - I did not have CRP checked. But i will see if I can request it. In regards to Lyme, I have often wondered if that is the culprit to all my symptoms. I did research and even after reading about it I have no idea how to even begin having it tested.

Peak - thanks for the link you gave me. Something that definitely doesn't help my case for RBC count is that I have apnea. I know that being on testosterone can worsen apnea and I have not been using my cpap for a few months now. So hard to sleep with the damn machine on my face. Anyhow, i'm going to try to start being more diligent.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 02:26:25 am by gimmeabreak »
39 years old/ 180lbs.

April 2016 - 50mg test cypionate 2x week
                - 250 iu HCG eod
                - 25 mg DHEA daily

Sleep apnea - CPAP

- Former natural physique competitor
- switched from weightlifting to gymnastics in January 2016
- diet: some what paleo based. Lots of veggies, no sugar, no grains, fish, chicken, beef. (I use wild, grass fed, free range and hormone free whenever possible)

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2016, 02:20:33 am »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2016, 04:04:59 am »
Peak - thanks for the link you gave me. Something that definitely doesn't help my case for RBC count is that I have apnea. I know that being on testosterone can worsen apnea and I have not been using my cpap for a few months now. So hard to sleep with the damn machine on my face. Anyhow, i'm going to try to start being more diligent.

Yeah, I came across that today and was going to ask you about it.  Now that makes sense at least, right?  May actually be onto something with that one.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2016, 04:04:59 am »