Quantcast

Author Topic: 3 weeks Blood test? short cycle question....confusing - sorry  (Read 7342 times)

SomeGuy

• View Profile
Re: 3 weeks Blood test? short cycle question....confusing - sorry
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 01:33:12 pm »
The symptoms you described are most likely due to your estradiol being too high, which your labs confirm. Possible solutions:

* Lower your testosterone dosage

* Keep the same dosage but also start taking an aromatase inhibitor to keep your estradiol lower

Since your Total Testosterone level was near the top of the range on the last day of your cycle it was probably quite a bit higher earlier in the cycle so you do have quite a bit of room to reduce your T dosage and still have relatively high T levels.
Current protocol -- 66mg Test Cyp 3x per week, 0.1mg Arimidex 3x per week, 125 IU HCG every day.

bigblueh20

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2015, 02:10:41 pm »
Okay, so i spoke with my endo who did not like these numbers...She suggested that instead of doing 100mg e4d, i go down to 80mg every 5 days.....any thoughts or comments regarding this dose? I still feel like crap, fatigue and ED have taken over....Thoughts about going from e4d to e5d? I thought the more frequent inj of IM Tcyp would help to lower my E2? Also do you think this new dose will have a big impact on TT and E2? Thanks, BB

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2015, 02:10:41 pm »

Hydranted

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2015, 06:07:02 pm »
Okay, so i spoke with my endo who did not like these numbers...She suggested that instead of doing 100mg e4d, i go down to 80mg every 5 days.....any thoughts or comments regarding this dose? I still feel like crap, fatigue and ED have taken over....Thoughts about going from e4d to e5d? I thought the more frequent inj of IM Tcyp would help to lower my E2? Also do you think this new dose will have a big impact on TT and E2? Thanks, BB

I like the way your doctor thinks.  Your free T and E2 need to come down, and this new protocol should achieve that.

More frequent injections are often used to bring down E2, but it defeats the purpose if the dose is high.  Frequent + low dose injections = lower E2...but yours were large, so it makes sense that your E2 was high.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2015, 10:07:34 pm »
Yeah, I think your doc is spot on.  That is very high estradiol imo and you'll be really swimming upstream probably.  I don't know anyone with that high of estradiol that is on top of his game.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2015, 10:07:34 pm »