Quantcast

Author Topic: Fatigue days after orgasm.  (Read 4056 times)

SuperE

• View Profile
Fatigue days after orgasm.
« on: January 21, 2015, 06:58:03 pm »
Have any of you other low T guys been experiencing fatigue even days after orgasm? Is it a low T symptom?

I have a pattern that has been repeating itself.

Orgasm once a day for three days. After the last one I am experiencing strong fatigue, even taking on the clothes the day after feels heavy. Standing, sitting, moving, anything feels heavy. Anxiety is high when meeting and talking to other people, even them I have known for a long time. I note down my reps in the gym and my strength is influenced a lot, very easy to see the connection. Muscles feel stiff. Today my college at work commented that it looks like I have wood legs when walking down the stairs. I feel like I am trapped inside an old mans body. My muscles feels so tired but at the same time have problems with relaxing, they are almost shaking a little from tension. If I bend my legs my thigh muscles almost start to shake a little, like they are exhausted, even though I havenít done anything.

This goes on for 3-4 days. After that I feel much better mentally and the fatigue in the body is not the same. 7-8 days and I feel even better. Around 10 days and my libido starts to come back a little (I never have strong libido) and energy. Normally here I have more energy than my friends as I am in very good condition. 14 days and beyond and I can start to gain in the gym and my libido grows a little stronger (still not that strong).

I am thinking maybe I should measure a couple of my hormones when I feel good and when I feel bad and compare to see what is going on? If I avoid orgasm I feel well, but that is not a solution in the long run.

Even writing this post is exhausting...
Testosterone
Estradiol
SHBG
LH
TSH
CRP
369-432
<1
ng/dL
pg/mL
mE/L
U/L
mg/L
mE/L
               DHEAS
Cortisol 06:00
Cortisol 11:05
Cortisol 19:50
Cortisol 22:50
Vit-D
ng/mL
ng/mL
ng/mL
ng/mL
ng/mL
nmol/L

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Fatigue days after orgasm.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 07:22:40 pm »
Have any of you other low T guys been experiencing fatigue even days after orgasm? Is it a low T symptom?

I have a pattern that has been repeating itself.

Orgasm once a day for three days. After the last one I am experiencing strong fatigue, even taking on the clothes the day after feels heavy. Standing, sitting, moving, anything feels heavy. Anxiety is high when meeting and talking to other people, even them I have known for a long time. I note down my reps in the gym and my strength is influenced a lot, very easy to see the connection. Muscles feel stiff. Today my college at work commented that it looks like I have wood legs when walking down the stairs. I feel like I am trapped inside an old mans body. My muscles feels so tired but at the same time have problems with relaxing, they are almost shaking a little from tension. If I bend my legs my thigh muscles almost start to shake a little, like they are exhausted, even though I havenít done anything.

This goes on for 3-4 days. After that I feel much better mentally and the fatigue in the body is not the same. 7-8 days and I feel even better. Around 10 days and my libido starts to come back a little (I never have strong libido) and energy. Normally here I have more energy than my friends as I am in very good condition. 14 days and beyond and I can start to gain in the gym and my libido grows a little stronger (still not that strong).

I am thinking maybe I should measure a couple of my hormones when I feel good and when I feel bad and compare to see what is going on? If I avoid orgasm I feel well, but that is not a solution in the long run.

Even writing this post is exhausting...

Yeah, this has happened a number of guys.  Sam, for example, used to have it somewhat.  If I remember right, HRT fixed it for him. 
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 07:22:40 pm »

Sighalot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 08:43:51 am »
Seen this before with a non-hrt guy, one orgasm and he went down for a week almost and he had it diagnosed, dont remember what the name was.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 08:43:51 am »