Quantcast

Author Topic: Great progress!  (Read 4534 times)

Jonathan

• View Profile
Great progress!
« on: October 27, 2012, 02:00:12 am »
I haven't contributed in awhile, and I've actually felt a little guilty about it.  My progress has been, in my opinion, extraordinary.  And it was this site that both gave me the hope I needed--and the practical advice to do something about it.

The upshot?  (Please pardon the pun!)  I have had sex with two different ladies in the last month and a half, and not only retained excellent hardness, but achieved ejaculation.  That is fine as it goes, but the truly great part is...I did so WHILE WEARING A CONDOM!  Boo-yah!  Staying hard with a condom on is something I couldn't even consider over the past few years.  My penile sensitivity just seemed to have lessened so greatly--or at least that's what it seemed like.

What I've been doing:  I don't think I'm supposed to mention specific brand names, but...

-I take 2x daily the Arginine/Pycnogenol/Icariin combo from the Life Extension folks. 

-I also take 1500 mg of L-Citrulline 2x daily.

-I consume Maca most days.

-I occasionally take Korean Red Ginseng when I think I might have sex.

-I drink a straight "tea" of raw cacao and 114 degree water almost every morning.  I also eat quite a bit of 85 to 88% cacao chocolate.  (Probably a bit more than I should.)

-I drink black tea each weekday.  Usually 2 or 3 cups.

-I exercise very regularly.  I've dropped about 35 pounds over the past year and a half, but probably only about 8 or 9 pounds since finding this site several months ago.

The bottom line is I virtually never have a problem getting hard and staying hard.  Alcohol definitely has a challenging effect, but other than that I'm good to go.  Thanks, PeakT, and good luck to everyone here!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 03:46:36 pm by PeakT »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Great progress!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 03:50:22 pm »
Very nice!  Your story is a great example of what I always say:  food is clinical!  This is something that, unfortunately, the medical profession just does not believe as a whole.  Most doctors really do not believe that eating right and exercise can make a significant difference.  I mean just about everyone on planet earth believe they can make a little difference, but docs just don't get the fact that the body really can heal itself (generally).

Anyway, thx for the great story and I'm glad things are going well.  No turnin' back...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: Great progress!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 03:50:22 pm »