Quantcast

Author Topic: Painless Injections= Miracle Results, Peaktesosterone.com Saved My Life  (Read 11443 times)

splinter1724

• View Profile
Wow, this site has grown.  I came across this site about a year ago.  I was living a miserable life, or more appropriately stated as I look back now, I was dying a slow death. This website saved my life!!!! IT CAN DO THE SAME FOR YOU!!  JUST NEVER GIVE UP!!!

I had all the tell tale signs of low testosterone. Plus, the low numbers to prove it.   The only people who did not agree were the doctors I was seeing at the Veterans Hospital.  Before I started testosterone replacement injections I was 320 lbs. I could not walk up a flight or stairs. My testosterone averaged 110-190.  My Estrogen level averaged between 160-190. I was diagnosed with everything from depression to heart failure.  I had high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high liver enzymes, off the chart C-reactive proteins.  I was put on medication for these conditions, which by the way, made me feel even worse.  I had to give up any and all exercise.  Dieting and exercising like crazy never helped me to lose any weight anyway.

The months and months of battling the so called experts has paid off.  I have just past the eight months of testosterone replacement.  The last six moths my injection dose nor testosterone levels have changed.  The doctors are stunned.  My weight has dropped by 25 lbs in the last month.  My high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high liver enzymes and off the chart C-reactive proteins are all NORMAL.  No medications for these conditions over the last six months.  I do not recommend anyone quit taking medications prescribed by your doctor, but I had to do what I thought was best for me.

CURRENTLY:

I am 49 years old.  My height 5'9.  My weight  295. My testosterone level now is 880.  My estrogen is at  20. 

I am doing testosterone Enanthate 200mg/week.  I inject twice per week 100mg.  I draw the testosterone with a 22 gauge needle.  I inject with a 27 gauge needle.  I learned this method by watching a video on YouTube.com called "painless testosterone injections". I  believe it was by a Dr. Runels. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQor40vf7lE). I have not used any estrogen blocker.

The only medication I am on today is Levothyroxine for my thyroid.  My thyroid medication had to be raised 4x the amount it was before testosterone replacement.   I learned on this site as your testosterone goes up your thyroid stimulating hormones go down.  My endocrinologists did not believe this to be  true but the tests over the last six months proved to be right.  Thanks to this site I was ahead of the curve for once.  I plan on staying ahead of the curve.

My body and mind are getting stronger every day.  I can literally feel my body healing from the inside out. I still have a long way to go. I have learned from this site that patience really is a virtue.  My body has been low on testosterone for nearly thirty years.   I know the serious illnesses in my life damaged my body's ability to produce testosterone on its own.  I contracted West Nile Virus at age 17.  I was also afflicted with a ruptured appendix at age 23 that left 75% of my internal organs severely infected with gangrene.  The most damaged organs were my testicles.  I know it has taken the last eight months just to start repairing my body from these illnesses that occurred many years ago.

I would like to end this by telling each of you who read this that if you are suffering from any of the long list of side effects caused by low testosterone DON'T GIVE UP!  No one knows your body better than you.  What you are feeling is real.  No matter how bizarre your doctor thinks your symptoms may be, DO NOT GIVE UP!!!  This site and personal emails from its founder saved my life.  They gave me the tools to get control of my life back.  It can do the same for you.  LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!! and NEVER EVER GIVE UP!! Peak Tesosterone can change your life!

P.S. I know you are wondering, "What about SEX?"  Both drive and performance are at their PEAK!!

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Painless Injections= Miracle Results, Peaktesosterone.com Saved My Life
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 05:38:25 pm »
Wow!  Well, thx for the kind words.  Again, that's why I started the site:  I hoped that men could avoid the years of pain, suffering and tedious research.

And I can't believe those original estrogen numbers.  If that was E2, that's amazing.  Are you taking Arimidex or Nolvadex?  Or did those just come down naturally?
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 05:38:25 pm »

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 08:18:28 am »
Wow glad to hear it. It sounds like your health was in a very bad place and has improved somewhat and will continue to improve.
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

splinter1724

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 11:17:00 am »
I am not taking any estrogen blockers. Numbers came down naturally. I have followed your advice on watching  foods such as milk, ice cream and meats that are loaded with estrogen.  I am not a tree hugger, but I can't argue with how I feel when I eat organic food.

Changes are happening every month. I still have good days and bad. The hardest part is being patient on those bad days. It took thirty years to get a unhealthy as I am.  It may take a year or two to get back to 100%, and that is OK.  This site has given me the power to deal with doctors who are still stuck in the eighties medical journals.  I hate to sound like I am at war with doctors, but the truth of the matter is it is a war. It is a never ending battle of opening up the closed minds of many of the doctors in the field today. This site gives you and your doctor access to those of us who are living proof that testosterone replacement therapy really works. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. PAY ATTENTION TO HOW YOU FEEL, MORE SO THAN NUMBERS ON A LAB REPORT.  DON'T GIVE UP!!

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 11:17:00 am »

Bernie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 01:16:30 am »
I have to agree with splinter1724 I believe this site has saved my life. I first posted on here 2 months ago today. I mostly read as many posts as I could and read the links that PeakT provided. I went to section about choosing a Dr and that was the best thing I got off of here. There was an interview with Dr Forrest Smith. I read it and decided to contact her.Best thing I have done in a long time. She took the time to here my story, read my labs and told me she was sure she could help me. She recommended a special diet with HCG therapy, as well as .5mg of Anastrozole three times per week, and .5ml of testosterone cypionate twice per week. I am on day 25 and have lost over 24 pounds and feel like I am living again.I feel better than I have in years.  Having spontaneous erections again, more energy and a better emotional state. More labs on December 12th to see what changes have taken place and if the doses need adjusting. Thanks Peak T

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 02:52:29 am »
Again, thx for the kind words.  Again, that's what makes all of this worthwhile.

That's funny.  I just correspond in the case of doctors and did not realize Dr. Smith was a doctor.

Hey, you're our first with HCG, Arimidex and injections.  Out of curiosity how did she immediately start you out with Arimidex.  Were you high?  Or does she do that automatically cuzz of HCG's powers? 
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Bernie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 01:12:24 am »
I am not sure why but will be glad to ask. I know my blood chemistry was pretty wacky and she had a concern about my DHEA number as well as Total and Free testosterone. Blood work on the 12 th and then a consult will ask.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 03:38:25 pm »
I am not sure why but will be glad to ask. I know my blood chemistry was pretty wacky and she had a concern about my DHEA number as well as Total and Free testosterone. Blood work on the 12 th and then a consult will ask.
Great.  Let us know...

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 03:38:25 pm »