Quantcast

Author Topic: Achy testicles  (Read 6386 times)

gimmeabreak

• View Profile
Achy testicles
« on: February 13, 2015, 12:17:56 am »
Anyone ever experienced Achy testicles? Today I was driving around at work not doing much and for about 30 minutes my left testicle was in quite a bit of pain. It has subsided since then but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
39 years old/ 180lbs.

April 2016 - 50mg test cypionate 2x week
                - 250 iu HCG eod
                - 25 mg DHEA daily

Sleep apnea - CPAP

- Former natural physique competitor
- switched from weightlifting to gymnastics in January 2016
- diet: some what paleo based. Lots of veggies, no sugar, no grains, fish, chicken, beef. (I use wild, grass fed, free range and hormone free whenever possible)

euphorixx1

• View Profile
Re: Achy testicles
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 12:29:16 am »
I have.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 12:29:16 am »

SumTingWong

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 12:32:37 am »
I had that during the first few weeks on TRT.
I had it when I came off TRT.
I have it now that I am on anastrozole and my testosterone level is increasing again.

I seem to get it when my testicles are either 'shutting down' or firing back into life

Have you recently changed your treatment protocol?
I am not medically trained or qualified. This is not medical advice.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 01:55:57 am »
Anyone ever experienced Achy testicles? Today I was driving around at work not doing much and for about 30 minutes my left testicle was in quite a bit of pain. It has subsided since then but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Yeah, a couple of guys have had this from shutting down.  I don't think from the other way around.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 01:55:57 am »

gimmeabreak

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 02:01:09 am »
No. No changes lately. But I feel like they are smaller than they were a couple tears ago. And definetly not as firm as they used to be. Sometimes when I'm having sex, they go up inside me.
39 years old/ 180lbs.

- 250 iu HCG eod
                - 25 mg DHEA daily

Sleep apnea - CPAP

- diet: some what paleo based. Lots of veggies, no sugar, no grains, fish, chicken, beef. (I use wild, grass fed, free range and hormone free whenever possible)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 03:39:10 am »
No. No changes lately. But I feel like they are smaller than they were a couple tears ago. And definetly not as firm as they used to be. Sometimes when I'm having sex, they go up inside me.

Of course, I'd ask a doc as a number of other things can cause it, esp if it persists...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

gimmeabreak

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 03:47:31 am »
Any ideas on what would cause this?
39 years old/ 180lbs.

- 250 iu HCG eod
                - 25 mg DHEA daily

Sleep apnea - CPAP

Hydranted

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 08:10:02 am »
Any ideas on what would cause this?

What you're experiencing is a common side effect of TRT.  Since exogenous testosterone shuts down your body's natural production of the pituitary hormones (LH and FSH) responsible for testosterone and sperm production, your testes will not function as they used to.

They're accustomed to receiving these signals from your pituitary gland, which tell them to get to work.  Now that those signals have ceased the testes don't have much of a workload, so they'll start to shrink and the consistency of the testes may become "spongy".  Along with atrophy comes aches and discomfort.  Not all guys will experience the pain, but it's very common.

This is one of several reasons that men use hCG as part of their TRT protocol.  HCG is an LH mimick, so it's basically tricking your testes into thinking that they have a job to do, which results in them maintaining their size and firmness.  It will also allow you to maintain normal semen volume and help preserve fertility.

VinnAY

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2015, 11:53:51 am »
I don't know how anyone skipped over the question of HcG use....? Are you using HcG, or only Testosterone. If you're on Test and not using HcG, yes, you're nuts will shrink and some people have physical pain as that organ essentially fails and dies.

gimmeabreak

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 04:50:34 pm »
But I'm not on TRT....
39 years old/ 180lbs.

- 250 iu HCG eod
                - 25 mg DHEA daily

Sleep apnea - CPAP

Hydranted

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 05:44:15 pm »
But I'm not on TRT....

In that case I'd head to a urologist for a physical exam and ultrasound.  Varioceles have been known to cause pain and/or atrophy.

VinnAY

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 09:56:05 pm »
But I'm not on TRT....

Im of the medical belief that if it happens once, meh, shit happens. If something like that happens again, I'd make a call.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 09:56:05 pm »