General Category > Testosterone, Hormones and General Men's Health

Cash Price for HRT at a Clinic in the U.S.

(1/3) > >>

PeakT:
Guys,

I'd like to gather information for how much you pay at your HRT clinic, or out of state HRT care, etc. for those who have to pay cash to try to show that HRT (or HCG Monotherapy) is within reach cost-wise for most of us.

Can anyone post costs and time frames for the office visits and HCG/cypionate?  I'd rather that you left the name of the clinic out for now.

I'll start with what someone sent me anonymously, although many of the time frames are left out and the cost of the office visits are not included:

"My clinic uses [edited] Compounding Pharmacy:

TCyp: 10ml/150mg vial $240 (compounded 5ml/150 vial they supply two vials on the order)
HcG: 10000iu vial $140 (compounded(?)) 5000ius they supply two vials)
Anastrozole (compounded capsule) 30caps/.25mg, $75."

Hydranted:
-Only one office visit required per year

-Monthly fee of $200, and $15 per prescription refill

-Cost includes 2 sets of complete bloodwork, doctor visit, all medications (testosterone cypionate, hCG, AI if necessary), all injection supplies, and access to doctor via online messaging

Anything else you'd like to know?

PeakT:

--- Quote from: Hydranted on February 12, 2015, 03:48:19 pm ----Only one office visit required per year

-Cost includes 2 sets of complete bloodwork, doctor visit, all medications (testosterone cypionate, hCG, AI if necessary), all injection supplies, and access to doctor via online messaging

--- End quote ---

Thx. You're paying cash right?  And, out of curiosity, are you talking to a doc or a PA/NP?

And are all the medications compounded?

PeakT:
NOTE:

The person in my original post wrote me and said:

"1 face-to-face Dr visit annually, basically a physical, etc.., They use a contract Physician in the local area, I was billed $310

"chart review" with Dr post lab work, kinda of a 3 way with the Dr/me/the "clinic", although I had no contact with the Dr, just the clinic, I was billed $135. That's probably 1-3 times per year.

Labs...Ive had my choice of Quest or LabCorp whichever is closer for me which has been ~$300 per visit, typical hormone panel, CBC, not much thyroid, and they dont do/order sensitive Estradiol."

Hydranted:

--- Quote from: PeakT on February 12, 2015, 06:33:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hydranted on February 12, 2015, 03:48:19 pm ----Only one office visit required per year

--- End quote ---

Thx. You're paying cash right?  And, out of curiosity, are you talking to a doc or a PA/NP?

And are all the medications compounded?

--- End quote ---

Yes I pay out of pocket.

My doctor is an MD, a urologist to be exact.  He has his own practice but works with my clinic on the side.

All medications are compounded and sent to me through the mail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version